- View Full Specifications
?The dynamism of motion caught within a slender profile?.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Visually, the profile of the boat arouses a deep desire for fast and energetic driving. Although it is an open boat, the entire cockpit can be covered when encountering unfriendly weather conditions. When navigating, both you and your passenger can sit protected behind the fully covered windscreen. Sitting in the open bow delivers an exhilarating experience; feeling the sea wind blowing through your hair. A perfect craft for leisurely sunbathing and blending the fun of water sports. ?Rise up and feel the wind in the excited race!?
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 21 ft 6 in
Beam: 7 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 2976 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 220 HP
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 6
- A steering wheel (black) and a control board
- A socket in the consol for 12 V
- 2 arm-chairs
- A settee on the stern with possibility of making a solar bed
- A teak table
- A wash-basin with installation of cold water
- A cover of the bow
- A manual fire extinguisher
- A fuel tank - 146 l
- An elctric bilge pump
- A manual bilge pump
- A mini pump for fresh water
- A main switch, accumulator 12 V
- Navigation lights, a sound signal
- 1 windscreen wiper
- A bathing platform
- A ladder for bathing platform
- A flag holder
- Antifouling (hempel painting)
- Bulwark rails and clats in stainless steel
- An open front U-shaped sofa with possibility of making a solar bed
- A machine room ventilator (only boats with petrol engine)
- An engine chamber light
- A cover of the cockpit with windowson a frame (kapella)
- A teak floor in the cockpit (no guarantee)*
- A teak floor in the bathing platform (no guarantee)*
- A rear electric anchor
- Stabilisers 12 x 9"
- An additional accumulater 12 V with a four-range sswitch
- An eye for hydro skis
- A harbour cover (flat)
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Nordic Ocean Craft 22 BR
Message cannot be empty!