- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Burnham on Crouch, Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 135,000 (US$ 166,928)
A three cabin, two heads version with shallow draft keel. In excellent condition and only lightly used from new. The boat is ready to sail away. Built by Jeanneau in 2008 to a Philippe Briand design. White GRP hull, superstructure and decks with moulded non-slip surfaces. Cast iron shallow draft fin keel (1.65m). Large aft self draining cockpit. Twin wheel steering with single spade hung rudder. Teak cockpit seats, cockpit floor and transom bathing platform. The seacocks for the engine, galley sink forward WC inlet and forward WC outlet have been replaced in 2016. The underwater hull has been been antifouled and the engine serviced in March 2016.
Viewing by appointment only through the Essex office 0044 (0)1621 785600
Please contact at +44 (0)1621 785600
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Philippe Briand
LOA: 45 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 37 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 10400 kgs
Ballast: 3160 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (615 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (240 Liters)
3 cabins, two heads version. Large 'Owners' cabin forward with en suite heads, central double berth, vanity unit with cushioned seat and hanging lockers with shelving to cabin sides. En-suite heads compartment forward with Jabsco marine toilet, wash basin with hot and cold water supply and separate shower compartment with Plexiglass door and electric pump out. Saloon with over 6' 4" standing headroom, U-shaped seating to starboard and bench to port, 'Deluxe' saloon table, under floor storage bins, louvered blinds to saloon windows, large bar/drinks storage forward of chart table and Haier flatscreen TV on forward bulkhead. Forward facing chart table aft to port with roll away top. L-shaped galley to starboard with twin stainless steel sinks with mixer tap, glass splash back, large fridge/freezer, separate cool box, Galanz microwave, Eno two burner gaz cooker with oven, new 240 volt electric kettle and toaster, crockery and cutlery for 6 persons. Two aft double cabins with hanging lockers and shelves. Aft heads compartment to port with access from saloon and port aft cabin with Jabsco marine toilet with holding tank, wash basin with hot and cold water supply and shower head and electric shower pump out. "Ambiance Jaguar" upholstery.
Yanmar 4JH4-TE, 75hp diesel engine located under companionway steps. Shaft drive via P-bracket to three bladed fixed propeller. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Single lever controls and engine instrumentation at port helm. The engine hours are approximately 561.
Max-Power bowthruster in tunnel forward with controls at port helm
- 6 x 12 volt batteries in two banks
- Charging from 80 amp alternator on the engine
- 220 volt 60 amp battery charger.
- 220 volt shore power with ring mains
- 220 volt immersion heater
- 240 volt shorepower supply cable
Spars & Sails
Fractionally rigged sloop. Z-Spars silver anodised furling mast and boom. Double spreader, deck stepped mast. Stainless steel standing rigging. Terylene running rigging (2008/2016). Rod kicker. Facnor headsail furling system. 2 x Harken 53 electric self-tailing sheet winches. 2 x Harken 44 self-tailing halyard winches with electric version to port. Harken deck gear with adjustable genoa sheet cars and mainsheet system.. Lines led aft to 11 Spinlock clutches.
- Furling mainsail by Quantum - good condition
- Furling genoa by Quantum - good condition
- 25kg Delta 'Brake' anchor with chain and warp
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and lifelines with opening gates each side
- Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
- Quick 1000W electric windlass with wired remote control
- Taupe coloured sprayhood with s/s grabrail
- Taupe coloured bimini
- Taupe coloured wheel covers
- Taupe coloured cockpit table cover
- Wooden cockpit table
- 6 x fenders
- 4 x warps
- Transom shower
- Twin steering compasses
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata speed/log/depth at port helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Windspeed/direction at port helm (new 2013)
- Max-Power bowthruster control at port helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic multi display at starboard helm
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot at starboard helm
- Raymarine E80 colour plotter with radar on aft face of cockpit table
- Electronic charts for Uk & Ireland (new 2016)
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic multi display at chart table
- AIS receiver (new 2016)
- Icom DSC IC-M505 VHF radio with hawk/antenna at masthead
- CD player and FM radio with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Deck level navigation lights
- Deck flood and steaming lights on mast
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- 8 man Plastimo Coastal liferaft (last serviced 2016)
- 6 x buoyancy aids
- Flares (in date)
- Passive radar reflector on rigging
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
Built by Jeanneau in 2008 to a Philippe Briand design. White GRP hull, superstructure and decks with moulded non-slip surfaces. Cast iron shallow draft fin keel (1.65m). Large aft self draining cockpit. Twin wheel steering with single spade hung rudder. Teak cockpit seats, cockpit floor and transom bathing platform. The underwater hull has been epoxied from new.
The seacocks for the engine inlet, galley sink, forward WC inlet and forward WC outlet have all been replaced in 2016. The underwater hull has been been antifouled and the engine serviced in March 2016.
As one the UK’s largest Brokers with over 330 boats for sale we are able to introduce you to Boat Insurance providers that offer all types of Boat Insurance including insurance for Yachts, Sailing Boats, Motor Cruisers, Narrowboats, Inland Waterway Craft, Barges, Houseboats, Speedboats, Rigid Inflatable Boats, Waterski Boats, Jet Skis, Personal Watercraft, Dinghies, Fishing Boats, Commercial Boats, Boats in Build or Refit.
Just call us to request an insurance quote for this boat or your current boat.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
Other Boats from Clarke & Carter Interyacht Ltd.
Burnham on Crouch, Essex, United Kingdom
Frejus, France, France
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
River Crouch, Essex, United Kingdom