- View Full Specifications
Let the wind take you !
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ouest-Var, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 95,000 (US$ 103,417)
- Sale Pending
Splendide JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 39 i de propriétaire.
Modèle 2008 en version 3 cabines.
Leasing en cours.
Possibilité de place de port Ouest-Var !
Beautiful JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 39i which has been maintained meticulously by his sole owner.
2008 model in 3 cabins version, this sailing boat is in a perfect state.
Leasing in progress.
Possible Berth in South Var !
Please contact Eric Marteau at 0033658579396
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: M. Lombard
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.81 m
Beam: 3.84 m
LWL: 10.69 m
Maximum Draft: 1.45 m
Displacement: 2450 kgs
Dry Weight: 7330 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 369
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (355 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (129 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (85 Liters)
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Description fournie par le constructeur
Twin steering positions with winches placed near the helms provide easy sail handling. For safety, a dedicated life raft locker is integrated into the stern skirt.
- U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area
- Saloon dining table with wood fiddles, removable pedestal legs
- Storage cabinets along hull sides
- Lounge seating to port with plush cushions and upper storage cabinets
- Companionway with curved wood steps and non-slip strips
- Plexiglass companionway door with dedicated storage location in the aft starboard cabin
- Navigation station full-function with general electrical panel, room for the latest in GPS chartplotters and bookshelf
- Sliding nav desk that can be placed in forward-facing or aft-facing position for increased seating with curved nav seat and storage underneath
- Deep navigation desk with storage
Sails and Rigging
- Lazy bag in Sunbrella® Captain Navy fabric with integrated lazy jacks
- Genoa winches 2 x Harken 44.2 self-tailing winches
- Coachroof winches 2 x Harken 40.2 self-tailing winches
- Genoa tracks adjustable Harken lead cars
- Winch handles 2 x Harken handles with ball-bearing grip
- Line jammers Spinlock, on both sides of coachroof with Harken return blocks
- Mainsheet traveller roof-mounted traveller with ball-bearing cars, control lines lead aft to cockpit
- Classic mast SELDEN aluminium with double spreaders, spinnaker track mounted forward
- Standing rigging discontinuous 1x19 stainless steel wire
- Backstay fixed, double
- Genoa furler Facnor® furler with attachment to stemhead fitting and furling line lead aft to roof winch
- Running rigging polyester topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets
- Rigid boom vang with gas cylinder and control line lead aft to the cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Very Yachting
Prestige 38 S.
Sun Odyssey 42 DS
Bavaria Motor Boats
42 Sport HT