2008 Island Packet 370
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hampton, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 250,000
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION TO $250,000. GLORY IS A ONE OWNER BOAT WHICH HAS BEEN METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED AND USED LIGHTLY FOR CRUISING ONLY ON THE BAY.
A 2008 MODEL, THE BOAT WAS FIRST TITLED IN 2010 WHEN PURCHASED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS WHO BROUGHT HER TO THE CHESAPEAKE BAY THAT YEAR.
EXTENSIVE FACTORY-INSTALLED SYSTEMS
CUTTER RIG WITH ROLLER FURLING MAINSAIL, STAYSAIL AND HEADSAIL
FULL ELECTRONICS SUITE
DODGER, BIMINI, CONNECTOR, FULL COCKPIT ENCLOSURE
FOLDING LEWMAR WHEEL
550 ENGINE HOURS
To inspect this beautiful boat, please call the listing broker, Skip Madden, at 804-436-7131 or 804-776-0604 in Deltaville, VA.
Please contact Skip Madden at 804 436-7131
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bob Johnson
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 37 ft 10 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 8400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 23800 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: Yanmar 4JH4AE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 550
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (75 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (55 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Below decks the 370 continues Island Packet's reputation for luxurious comfort. Perfect for an evening retreat or gracious entertaining, the main salon features a versatile dining table that, when not in use, folds and stows against a bulkhead bottle rack opening a large area for socializing. Full length port and starboard settees are both comfortable and practical. The settees double as sea berths and the portside berth converts easily to a double berth. There is generous storage both under and outboard of the main salon berths and in fact throughout the entire yacht.
Designed with accommodations for extended cruising, the 370 is one of the only yachts in her class to boast large island berths in both staterooms. With plenty of elbow and headroom, cedar-lined hanging lockers, bureaus, wide shelves and blanket bins under hinged bunk lids, both forward and aft areas easily qualify as master staterooms.
One of the more notable features of the IP 370 is the versatility of the aft cabin. Clearly configured for great sleeping accommodations, this multi-use area is truly unique due to the desk area which may be used as a nav station, work area or a vanity. The navigation table-top lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror mounted on its underside. A swing-out navigator's seat is controlled with the push of a button.
The open "U-shaped" design of the galley is notable for its generous space and numerous convenience features. The fridge and freezer compartments feature dual Frigoboat cooling units and individual digital controls, allowing either compartment to be used as a freezer or a refrigerator.
Luxury and comfort have been carefully designed into the head area as well. The separate stall shower features a folding acrylic door and ample room. Plenty of storage space is provided by the built-in vanity and bulkhead shelves. Head access and privacy is provided by doors from both the forward stateroom and the main salon.
Vessel Interior Features
- The main salon has full length settees port and starboard with cushions that are ergonomically shaped, of multi-density, and upholstered in buff UltraLeather. There are large storage areas behind and beneath the settees. The port settee converts to a double berth, when needed.
- A large drop-leaf table folds against the forward salon bulkhead storage cabinet providing an open salon for socializing. A cedar-lined hanging locker, book shelves and other lockers provide additional storage. A large chart storage drawer is located beneath the port settee. The main salon area has a varnished V-groove individual plank solid teak and oak sole.
- The forward owner's stateroom has a large island berth, with a seven-inch innerspring mattress and quilted pillow top. There is significant storage under the berth, on several shelves, and in cedar-lined lockers in this stateroom. Additionally, there are privacy doors to the head and salon. The sole is varnished V-groove individual plank solid teak and oak.
- The aft cabin has an offset island berth with a seven-inch innerspring mattress and quilted pillow top. There is a privacy door to the main salon and a removable privacy panel in the forward bulkhead. When desired the removable hinged panel in the aft cabin forward bulkhead may be opened to connect this area to the salon visually. There is a removable panel in the aft bulkhead to facilitate easy access to the port cockpit locker. The cabin has a cedar-lined bureau with removable shelves to allow use as a hanging locker.
- The navigation station/office desk/vanity is located in the aft cabin. The radar/chart plotter display screen, VHF base radio, and fresh water and holding tank status display are all mounted here. There is a swing-out comfortably upholstered seat that is controlled electronically. This navigation area is connected via intercom with the cockpit helm station.
- The head has a molded slip resistant sole and shower stall. It also contains: a sink vanity with a solid acrylic (Corian) countertop; storage areas above and beneath the sink; a large mirror; and a manually operated head with an electric macerator pump with "Y" valve for overboard discharge of the holding tank.
- The galley is an open "U" shaped design. Countertops are solid acrylic (Corian) with integral fiddles. There are two well insulated refrigeration compartments with double gasketed lids, electric drain pump, light and gas struts for easy access. The Frigoboat Keel Cooler system allows digital control of either compartment for refrigerator or freezer operation. There are two light storage drawers beneath the refrigeration boxes. A deluxe gimbaled stainless steel three burner Force 10 LPG stove, oven and broiler is located to starboard. There is space below the stove to store pots and pans. The galley also contains: an AC operated microwave oven; a deep stainless steel double sink with hot and cold pressure water faucet, retractable spray unit, a manual fresh water pump and a Seagull IV water filtration system which services cold water taps in the head and has a dedicated faucet at the galley sink. There are built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, and a waste receptacle under the sink, There is a slip resistant sole in the galley area.
- Excellent ventilation throughout the yacht is provided by eleven stainless steel opening safety glass ports with screens. Each port also has a Zarcor "Peekaboo" privacy blind attached. There are four opening Lewmar hatches, each with a retractable screen and privacy shade, and three Dorade-style vents with screens, plugs and guards.
- Select hardwoods, veneers and high-pressure laminates are used for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. There are louvered raised panel cabin doors, louvered locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing and cedar-lined lockers. Furniture quality gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process.
- There are numerous chrome plated interior cabin-side lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights. There are courtesy lights at the companionway, electrical panel, battery selection switch, and dome lights in the engine room, bilge, cockpit and anchor lockers.
- There are numerous overhead and bulkhead-mounted stainless steel handrails for safety and security below decks.
- The stainless steel companionway ladder with slip resistant treads is removable, affording excellent access to the engine. A storage shelf for companionway board storage is located under the ladder.
- A teak grate at the base of the companionway lifts to reveal a removable dust pan and provide access to the bilge.
- Other interior amenities include: four DC fans; two flexible mounted AC fans; two LED DC reading lamps (port/starboard) in the main salon; two flexible mount AC reading lamps; an LED lamp above the head mirror and Weems/Plath mounted barometer, clock and comfort gauges.
Deck and Hull;Sails and Rigging
- Wide integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet-designed and patented SeaSafe anchor rollers for fully captive, low chafe chain/rode control, providing for quick anchor deployment and storage.
- A large anchor locker with overhead deck mounted access hatch, sealed aft bulkhead, divided rode bins with room for anchoring gear, and a drain to bilge with shutoff valve.
- Factory installed electric Muir Atlantic 1000 Rope/Chain Windlass, Low-Profile, 12V, 1000W ; reversible controls at helm and foredeck.
- A 35lb Delta Fastset with 200' of 5/16" chain as primary anchor.
- A 45lb Lewmar claw anchor with 30' of 5/8" chain and 200' of 5/8" nylon rode as storm anchor.
- A second hawse pipe and chain lock installed to accommodate the storm anchor.
- A 9lb mushroom kellet anchor for use, if needed.
- Cutter rig with in-mast vertically battened roller furling mainsail; roller furling staysail; and roller furling 110% jib.
- Headsails, with navy captain blue UV sun panels, rigged on Harken Roller Furling system.
- Main halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 16C two speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led aft into the cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST two speed winch. Boomvang/preventer. Mainsheet traveler with 4:1 control system led to the cockpit. Mainsheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST two speed winch.
- Genoa halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 16C two speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheets led to the cockpit via adjustable cars on tracks to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST two speed winches.
- Staysail halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 8C winch on mast. Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar Ocean Series 16 C two speed winch.
- Hoyt Boom equipped self-vanging staysail for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability to wide range of wind and sea conditions.
- Anodized aluminum mast and booms.
- Mid-boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit and dodger installations.
- 10" lock-in chrome winch handle.
- Wide recessed side decks and foredeck with protective bulwarks. Full length stainless steel cabin top hand rails providing safe handholds.
- Double vinyl-coated lifelines, stainless steel bow and stern rails, stern gate and integral stern rail seats, stainless steel flagstaff and holder.
- High impact vinyl rubrail with stainless steel striker.
- Teak cap and drip rail with stainless steel striker.
- Stern gate and integral stern rail seats.
- Integral swim platform with molded steps and emergency boarding ladder.
- Hot and cold shower at transom.
- Four 12" mooring cleats, two 10" spring line cleats, chocks and flush mount chafe guards.
- The cockpit has full length, ergonomically shaped seats (2" closed cell foam with Texalene covers), helm seat with Texalene cushion and backrest, dual deep seat lockers, 2" diameter cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to the helm in a covered alcove, and wide coamings with storage bins.
- Edson CD-I geared direct drive steering system with folding Lewmar leather-covered stainless steel wheel. At the helm there is a Ritchie compass with a custom Island Packet nav. grid and single lever engine control, An emergency tiller is stored in brackets within the starboard cockpit locker.
- Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock. Solid teak drop boards (center drop board has fixed port with etched Island Packet logo).
- The dodger, bimini and connector are made of dark blue Stamoid material, manufactured by Ferrari, sewn with UV protected Tenara thread, using black LensZip zippers. The dodger has five removable clear panels of Strata Glass 40 vinyl, The connector between the dodger and bimini has a large clear panel with a cover enabling a view of the sails and protection from the weather while underway. The framework is 316 stainless steel mounted with pull-out pins for easy removal. There is a stainless steel grab rail on the each side of the dodger. All clear vinyl dodger panels have covers.
- A complete cockpit enclosure was added in 2015. It is made with same material and of the same color as the other covers.
- There are matching covers for all hatches, deck winches and the windlass.
Electrical; Mechanical and Plumbing
- Factory installed hull contoured twin prop 6hp SidePower bow thruster with joystick control at helm.
- Two premium Lifeline Group 27 AGM batteries dedicated to the house and one Lifeline Group 27 AGM battery dedicated to engine starting. Momentary parallel switch in the cockpit for emergency starting. Batteries new in 2014.
- Deluxe electrical panels with separate battery switch, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems. Battery test system, indicator lights and controls for electric pumps, LPG solenoid control and battery charger control.
- 30amp AC power system with ground fault inlet protection breaker. Numerous outlets with GFCI protection.
- 50' 30amp AC dockside cable.
- Fail-safe galvanic isolator with status panel.
- Charles 5000 series 40amp battery charger with three state temperature compensating.
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and all under water metals.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system near the helm.
- Pressure water system with hot and cold service to the galley, head and cockpit shower.
- A UL-listed six gallon water heater with engine heater exchanger and insulated hot water hoses. Dedicate head sink and shower drain sump with strainer.
- LPG system with 10 lb aluminum tank in a self-draining storage compartment with gasketed lockable lid, remote solenoid dual safety shut-offs and pressure gauge. There is room for extra tank stowage in a portside locker.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled heavy gauge marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut-off valve, stainless steel deck fill, and tank mounted mechanical gauge. Pre-plumbed with second pickup/return for addition of generator and/or heater system.
- ThermoCure fresh water tank constructed of infusion molded fiberglass using FDA approved vinylester resins, baffles, stainless steel deck fill and electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Infusion molded fiberglass holding tank with baffles, stainless steel deck pumpout fitting,and electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Fuel, water and holding tanks are below the cabin sole to maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes with various tank fluid levels.
- Heavy duty Rule 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium Water-Witch electronic pump switch. Bilge-Alert high water bilge alarm.
- UL Listed bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below the waterline; ball valves on all thru-hulls at the boot stripe.
Raymarine ST60 knot/log, wind, depth indicators mounted on companionway seahood.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot control head mounted in the cockpit for quick reference and is connected to the SPX 30 Smartpilot Corepack computer and the Linear Drive II steering unit.
- Raymarine C90 Wide radar/chartplotter multifunction color display and radome mounted at the navigation station.
- Raymarine Sea Talk NMEA 2000 nteworks all Raymarine electronics.
- Horizon 3000 VHF-S base radio with RAM Mic. and MMSI/DSC linked is mounted at the navigation station.
- A cockpit mounted RAM Mic and intercom system is mounted near the helm.
- Raymarine reference manuals.
- Navigation lights, including masthead anchor light and foredeck steaming light on mast.
- Emergency Coast Guard signal kit.
- Weems/Plath emergency anchor lamp (2017).
- Two air horns.
- Overboard safety throw rope and retrieval safety life-sling.
- West RU260 inflatable dinghy (2012).
- Nissan 3.5hp 4 stroke outboard motor (2013).
- Outboard motor rail mount bracket (2013).
- Outboard motor deck-mounted lifting crane with engine harness (2016).
- Dinghy deck-launch lift bridle.
- Dinghy towing bridle.
- Miscellaneous fenders and dock lines.
- Island Packet 370 Owner's Manual with logoed carry-bag.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Topping, VA, United States
Deltaville, VA, United States
Hampton, VA, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States