- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 334,900
The Island Packet 370 is a high quality family cruiser built to Category A standards and designed to provide a high degree of performance, safety and comfort.
Chance Encounter is an exceptional example of this popular model. Pampered and well maintained by her original owner, she will provide instant gratification to her new owners.
Bring your sea bag and let your adventure begin.
Contact Ed Kurowski
Cell Phone : 443-480-3616 or EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ed Kurowski : I have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, new and brokerage vessels while leading an award winning sales and service team. My years and experiences have provided me with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a life long commitment to my customers.
My enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging over 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages.
I have the ability to perform for my clients who share the same high standards and desires that I do. I treat you, your vessel and transaction in the way that you deserve in a timely, conscientious, consistent and exacting manner.
Please contact Ed & Robin Kurowski at 443 480-3616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 10 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 23800 lbs
Ballast: 8400 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 523
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Below decks the 370 continues Island Packet’s reputation for luxurious comfort. Perfect for an evening retreat or gracious entertaining, the main salon features a versatile dining table that folds and stows against a bulkhead bottle rack, opening up the area for socializing.
Full length port and starboard seating areas are both comfortable and practical, double as sea berths and the port settee conveniently converts to a double berth.
Generous storage is available both under and outboard of the settees and throughout the entire yacht. One of the more notable features of the 370 is the versatility of the aft cabin. Cleverly configured for great sleeping accommodations, this multi-use area is truly unique due to the desk area, which can be used as a vanity, a navigation station, or a work station.
The nav table top lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror mounted on its underside. A swing-out seat is controlled with the push of a button, while a removable hinged panel in the forward bulkhead opens and joins this area with the salon when desired.
The open “U-shaped” design of the 370 galley is notable for its generous space and numerous convenience features. The fridge and freezer compartments feature dual Frigoboat® cooling units and individual digital controls. Either compartment may be used for refrigerated or frozen storage by the setting of the controls.
Designed with accommodations for extended cruising, the 370 is one of the only yachts in her class to boast large island berths in both staterooms. With plenty of elbow and headroom, cedar-lined hanging lockers, bureaus, wide shelves and blanket bins under hinged bunk lids, both forward and aft areas easily qualify as master staterooms.
Luxury and comfort have been carefully considered in the head area as well. The separate stall shower features a folding acrylic door and ample storage is provided by the
built-in vanity. Doors from both the forward stateroom and the main saloon provide both utility and privacy.
- Main salon with full-length settees port and starboard with ergonomically shaped, multi-density cushions with large storage areas behind and beneath. Port settee converts to double bunk. Large drop-leaf table folds against bulkhead storage cabinet for open salon. Cedar-lined hanging locker, book shelves and lockers. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole
- Forward owner's stateroom with large island berth, upholstered memory foam mattress and storage under. Custom bedding and cushions. Ocean blinds. Privacy doors to head and saloon. Cedar-lined hanging locker, shelves and full length mirror. Solid tongue and grooved varnished sapele and oak sole
- Aft cabin with offset island berth, upholstered memory foam mattress, privacy door to main cabin, removable privacy panel in forward bulkhead. Cedar-lined bureau with removable shelves to allow use as hanging locker. Removable panel to port cockpit locker facilitates access to generator access
- Head compartment with separate shower stall: vanity with solid acrylic countertop with undermount sink, large mirror and storage cabinets above and below. Manual head with electric macerator. Peekaboo blind on window. Molded slip resistant sole
- Navigation station/office desk/vanity in aft cabin, mirror under hinged tabletop, upholstered swing-out seat with electric control
- Galley with open "U"-shaped design, sold acrylic counters with integral fiddles. Well insulated refrigeration compartments (2) with double gasketed lids and gas support struts for easy access. Frigoboat Keel Cooler system allows digital control of either compartment for refrigeration or freezer operation, light, storage and drawer below. Deluxe three-burner Force 10 LPG stove with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift off cover, storage under. Microwave oven (AC operation only), deep s/s sinks, hot and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual fresh water pump, dish rack, waste receptacle under sink, cutlery drawers. Galleyware
- SeaGull IV water filter for fresh water (cold) at dedicated faucet at galley sink and to head sink
- Numerous s/s opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout; numerous overhead hatches with retractable screens/shades
- Sapele hardwoods, veneers and coordinated surfaces for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered raised panel cabin doors; louvered locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar-lined lockers and drawers
- Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process
- Numerous chrome plated interor cabin-side lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights, all with LED warm white bulbs; dimmable indirect perimeter warm-white LED ambiance lighting in main salon and all cabins, courtesy lights at companionway, electrical panel and battery selector switch, LED dome lights in engine room and aft machinery areas
- Removable stainless steel companionway ladder with slip resistant teak treads, engine access behind
- Sapele grate at base of companionway lifts to reveal removable dust pan, bilge access
- Numerous overhead and bulkhead mounted s/s handrails for safety and security
- Storage rack for companionway boards
Electronics, Communications & Audio
- Raymarine ST60 Knot, Depth, Wind with indicators mounted on seahood
- Raymarine Autopilot ST6002+ S3G Type II Linear Drive Ram
- Raymarine E-80 Multifunctional Display with Raystar 125 GPS and 2KW Radome
- New Raymarine chart chip
- VHF Icom 504
- VHF Remote Mic Icom HM-157
- Digital Antenna Wireless Cell Phone
- Repeater and amplifier
- Flat panel LCD TV
- Shakespeare 2020 TV antenna
- DVD player
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing
- 6HP Bow thruster with joystick control
- 4KW Fischer Panda Generator (PMS4200) (66 Hrs)
- Frigoboat Keel Cooler refrigerator and freezer system
- 16K BTU Cruiseair Airconditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Prosine 1800 Watt inverter
- Electric macerator pump with vales for overboard discharge of holding tank
- Three premium AGM 12 V batteries dedicated to house, plus one dedicated to engine start. Momentary parallel switch in cockpit for emergency starting
- Deluxe electrical panels with separate battery switch, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights and controls for electric pumps, LPG solenoid control and battery charger
- 30 amp dockside AC power system with ground fault inlet protection breaker. Numerous outlets, all with GFCI protection
- Fail-safe galvanic isolator with status panel
- Charles 5000 series 40 amp battery charger - three state, temperature compensating
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system near helm
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and all underwater metals
- Pressure water system with hot and cold service to galley, head and cockpit shower. UL listed six gallon water heater with engine heater exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated head sink/shower drain sump w/strainer
- LPG system with 10 pound aluminum tank in self-draining storage compartment with gasketed, lockable lid, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge, room for extra tank
- Fuel, water and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes with varying tank fluid levels
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled heavy gauge marine-grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut off valve, s/s deck fill, tank mounted mechanical gauge. Pre-plumbed with second pickup/return for addition of generator and/or heater system
- ThermoCure fresh water tank constructed of infusion molded fiberglass using FDA approvable vinyl ester resins, baffles, s/s deck fill, electronic remote tank level gauge
- Infusion molded fiberglass holding tank with baffles, s/s deck pump out fitting, electronic remote tank level gauge
- Heavy-duty Rule 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium WaterWitch electronic pump switch. BilgeAlert high water bilge alarm at helm
- UL listed bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline; ball valves on thru-hulls at boot stripe
- LED navigation lights including masthead anchor light and foredeck/steaming light on mast
Deck, Cockpit, Sails & Rigging
- Muir Atlantic 1000 Anchor windlass
- Deckwash raw water system
- Cutter rig with in-mast vertically battened roller furling mainsail, roller furling staysail and roller furling 110% jib in high modulus Dacron with white UV sun panels
- Headsail roller furling systems
- Main halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch. Boom vang/preventer. Mainsheet traveler with 4:1 control system led to cockpit. Main-sheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch
- Genoa halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Seires 16C 2-speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheets led to cockpit via adjustable cars on tracks to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winches
- Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 8C winch on mast
- Hoyt Boom equipped self-vanging staysail for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability to wide range of wind and sea conditions
- Anodized aluminum mast and booms; wire rigging
- Mid-boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit and dodger installations
- 10" lock-in chrome winch handle
- Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, dual deep seat lockers, helm seat cushion backrest, two 2" cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove, wide coamings with bin, hot and cold shower at transom
- Edson CD-i geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller with storage brackets. Ritchie compass with custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel, hinged fiberglass cockpit table, single-lever engine control.
- Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch, and exterior hasp and lock. Solid sapele drop boards, center drop board with fixed port and etched logo.
- Wide recessed sidedecks and foredeck with protective bulwarks, full length s/s cabin top handrails. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch, sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge with shutoff valve; divided rode bins with hooks for fenders/lines/gear
- Integral swim platform with molded steps, emergency boarding ladder with pull strap
- Wide integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet designed and patented SeaSafe anchor roller for fully captive, low-chafe chain/rode control. Quick anchor deployment and secure storage
- Double, vinyl-coated lifelines and s/s bow and stern rails, s/s flagstaff and holder
- Cockpit cushions
- Dodger, Bimini and Connector panel
- Zarcor acrylic companionway doors (Island Packet beige) with no-see-um screen, tinted plexi panel and white privacy panel inserts
- Varnished teak cockpit table
- Stern gate and integral stern rail seats
- Cushions for stern rail that match cockpit cushions
- Boarding/swim ladder at stern gate
- Propane grill for stern rail
- Four 12" mooring cleats, two 10" springline cleats, chocks and flush mount chafe guards
- Teak cap and drip rail with s/s striker
- High impact vinyl rubrail with s/s striker
- Updated coast guard gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Hampton, VA, United States
SP Cruiser MK2
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States