- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 499,000 Tax Paid (US$ 536,924)
An excellent example of a Hanse 630 impeccably maintained by the same skipper from new. Launched in 2008 she is privately owned and never chartered. Wintered every year out of the water. No expense spared in upgrading and maintaining this yacht. Vat is paid. Key specifications include:
A2 (crew cabin)
B1 (owner cabin in the front)
• Sails: North 3 Dl main and Jib, North 3 Dl Genoa, spare Main 3 dl and Jib, 1x North Code Zero on furler , 1x North asymmetric with sock.
• Carbon fibre park avenue boom,
• Full teak deck and cockpit.
• Max Power Bow Thruster
• Bamar electric Jib furler
• 2 x Lewmar electric winches, 2 x manual lewmar winches, Spinlock clutches.
• Isotherm Fridge in cockpit
• Raymarine Hybrid Touch instruments on both stations and at Nav station.
• Spray hood, Bimini and sun awning.
• Besenzoni electric automated gangway
• Hydraulic Garage with Tender and 2.5 Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
• Liferaft, Epirb and safety equipment
• 3 cabin version with extra skippers cabin in bow, Electric toilets, showers in each room.
• 4 Air Conditioning Units
• Volvo D3 160 hp (2500 Engine hours)
• Fischer Panda Generator (1100 Engine hours)
• Water maker 12/24 v
• Mastervolt Battery charger and inverter
• 2 x Samsung Tvs, Pioneer stereos and Teac sound system
• Wine chiller, Dishwasher, washing machine (Miele), Freezer and Fridge (Isotherm)
• Led Lights throughout
If you’re on the market for a well maintained Hanse 630 at a bargain price this is the one! Further information on request.
Part Exchange also considered.
Malta also offers excellent fiscal incentives and if one buys and registers a yacht in Malta Vat can be as low as 9% and is valid for all EU countries since Malta is a full EU member state. Full information on request.
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd
www.YachtingPartners.com.mt | email@example.com
+356 21252727, +356 99494685, +356 99477750
Authorised dealers for:
Hanse | Moody | Dehler | Hallberg-Rassy | Sealine | Grand Soleil
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hanse Yachts
Flag of Registry: Malta
LOA: 19.0 m
Beam: 5.20 m
LWL: 17.10 m
Length on Deck: 19.0 m
Minimum Draft: 2.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.95 m
Displacement: 27000 kgs
Ballast: 8900 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 5.20 m
Total Power: 160 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D3 160
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Engine Power: 160 HP
Radio - Pioneer / Teac
TV set - 2x Samsung
Navigation center - • Raymarine Hybrid Touch
Genoa - North 3 Dl
Fully battened mainsail - North 3 Dl
Furling genoa - Bamar electric Jib furler
Electric winch - 2x Lewmar
Air conditioning - 4
Battery charger - Mastervolt
Bow thruster - Max Power
Washing machine - Miele
Refrigerator - also isotherm fridge in cockpit
Generator - Fischer Panda (1100 Engine hours)
Inverter - Mastervolt
Gangway - electric Besenzoni
Tender - + 2.5 Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
A2 (crew cabin)
B1 (owner cabin in the front)
- Sails: North 3 Dl main and Jib, North 3 Dl Genoa, spare Main 3 dl and Jib, 1x North Code Zero on furler , 1x North asymmetric with sock.
- Carbon fibre park avenue boom,
- Full teak deck and cockpit.
- Max Power Bow Thruster
- Bamar electric Jib furler
- 2 x Lewmar electric winches, 2 x manual lewmar winches, Spinlock clutches.
- Isotherm Fridge in cockpit
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch instruments on both stations and at Nav station.
- Spray hood, Bimini and sun awning.
- Besenzoni electric automated gangway
- Hydraulic Garage with Tender and 2.5 Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Liferaft, Epirb and safety equipment
- 3 cabin version with extra skippers cabin in bow, Electric toilets, showers in each room.
- 4 Air Conditioning Units
- Volvo D3 160 hp (2500 Engine hours)
- Fischer Panda Generator (1100 Engine hours)
- Water maker 12/24 v
- Mastervolt Battery charger and inverter
- 2 x Samsung Tvs, Pioneer stereos and Teac sound system
- Wine chiller, Dishwasher, washing machine (Miele), Freezer and Fridge (Isotherm)
- Led Lights throughout
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yachting Partners Malta Ltd