2008 Hanse 630
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 895,000 (US$ 1,036,142)
Hanse 630 ( 63 feet ) built in 2008. She is a fast boat, powered by a Carbon-fiber mast & 3 DL North Sails U.S.A. Her speed makes sailing really fast between the islands, so allows plenty of extra time for fun, site seeing and activities for her guests. The epoxy hull offers extra safety and the fully professional rigging,by King-Composite makes you feel excited during sailing. Replacing value 1.200.000 euro.
Owners would consider a trade with a 47 feet pedigree sailing yacht.
For more information and photographs, please visit our web site at www.yachtsgreece.com, under SALES/ SAILING YACHTS/ ref: SY/2337
Please contact Nikos O. Papadakis at +30 (0)210 983 63 12
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Built : 2008
- Loa (ft/m):62 / 19.00
- Beam (ft/m):17.06 / 5.20
- Draught (ft/m): 9.68 / 2.95
- Guests : 6
- Cabins : 3
- Displacement approx. : 23.7 t | approx. 52.318 lb
- Ballast approx. :8.9 t | approx. 19,647 lb
- Fresh water approx. : 820 l
- Fuel tank approx. :720 l
- CE Certificate A (ocean)
- Total sail area approx. :214.60 m2 | approx. 2,310 sq ft
- Main sail approx. :118.20 m2 | approx. 1,272 sq ft
- Self-tacking jib approx. : 81.91 m2 | approx. 882 sq ft
- Genoa 105% approx. :96.40 m2 | approx. 1,038 sq ft (option)
- Gennaker approx. 186 m2 | approx. 3,078 sq ft (option)
- Rig I : 25.74 m | 84.5'
- J :6.95 m | 22.10'
- P :25.53 m | 84.9'
- E :8.36 m | 27.5'
- SPL :6.95 m | 22.10'
- Aircondition 38.000 btu
- Electrical – Hydraulic Gangway
- Hydraulic Transom Opener - swimming platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.