- View Full Specifications
Bring all offers!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 330,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 388,311)
Bring all offers!
We are specialized in international brokerage, not only sales but also delivery.
We make the boats move from USA to Europe, Europe to USA - and in Europe from south to north, west to east. We ship worldwide.
In Europe: Vesa Salo +358 400 707 111
In the US: Miikka Laine, +1 (954) 801-9315
Please contact Vesa at +358 400 707 111
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 53 ft 6 in
Beam: 15 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 7 in
Displacement: 37479 lbs
Ballast: 14330 lbs
Dry Weight: 37479 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
Manufacturer Provided Description
This is the brand new Luca Brenta designed Grand Soleil 54', launched at the Genoa Boat Show this October and immediately voted "Yacht of the Year". The Grand Soleil 54' incorporates all the luxuries that are common to a custom yacht, but engineered and developed as a production, and therefore affordable yacht. In harmony with the current Grand Soleil range, the integral galvanised steel frame provides the structural heart of the yacht. With below deck "Reckman" furling, all lines lead aft and below deck, a standard "german" mainsheet system, also below deck, integral transom garage, this yacht is brimming with the most up-to-date features. All deck hatches are flush, hull windows provide increased natural light to all cabins, and the new "light oak" interior joinery exudes contemporary style and quality.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multiaxial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
Year built: 2008
Length in meters: 16.32 m
Beam: 4.63 m
Engine : Yanmar 4JH4-THE
Engine power: 80 kW
El. winch Harken, El. anchor winch, Radar, GPS Plotter, Autopilot, Depthsounder, VHF, LCD TV
North sails 3DL sails, generator Mastervolt 8 kW, Desalinisator, Bowthruster Max power 150
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.