2008 Grand Soleil 50
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 185,000 Tax Paid (US$ 225,404)
PREZZO TRATTABILE , SCAFO BIANCO
LAYOUT 4 CABINE
INFO COMPLETE SOLO SU RICHIESTA
BARCA DIPOSNIBILE DA SETTEMBRE
RICHIESTA € 185.000,00
NEW ASKING : 185.000 €
PLEASE CONTACT MR.FRANCESCO STORTI: +39 3453371085
MAIL ADD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Chiara Cozzani at +39 0187 504525
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Judel & Vrolijk
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 58.75 m
LWL: 43.25 m
Maximum Draft: 2.40 m
Displacement: 28660 kgs
Ballast: 9480 kgs
Dry Weight: 28660 kgs
Total Power: 75 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (122 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (77 Liters)
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The new Grand Soleil 50 has become an overnight success with a record number of yachts being ordered in the first season. Our newest addition to the fleet, designed by Judel/Vrolijk - and a development of the outstanding new Grand Soleil 45. With exceptionally flush decks, electric opening transom, twin wheels and a galnavised steel reinforcing frame, the new Grand Soleil 50 is the perfect solution for owners looking for a fast, short-handed cruiser, also capable of winning on the race course.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multiaxial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione