- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 63,000 (US$ 46,110)
Grady-White has always focused on providing safe, reliable, purpose-driven boats. The 225 Tournament is no exception with it's solid construction and capable and sea-worthy design.
This 225 Tournament features a Duel Axle Road Trailer, Yamaha F250 Outboard with low hours, and a open deck layout with split consoles and bow seating.
See Full Specifications for complete details or Contact Us to arrange a viewing.
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at email@example.com.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 22 ft 2 in
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 3 in
Displacement: 3450 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 250 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 250 HP
Design and Construction
From the Manufacturer:
Stringer systems and transoms for every new Grady are built using high technology, impervious-to-water composite material. There is NO wood in the transom or structural stringer foundation of any newly built Grady-White. In fact, Grady-White utilises a high density, closed-cell polyurethane foam reinforced with woven roving and continuous strand fibreglass as the basis of our structural stringer systems and transoms. Furthermore the sturdy composite transom on most new Grady-White models is reinforced with a solid aluminium transom angle brace to distribute torque and provide unfailing strength. And even though it's not required for boats over 26 feet, each and every Grady-White of every size has enough sprayed-in foam flotation to ensure that the boat is unsinkable. No boat brand has better certified flotation characteristics.
- Open layout with walk through console. Bow seating and split helm seats, all with deck cushions.
- Aft cockpit is open with fold down bench seat, live well, fishbox, four fishing rod holders.
- Starboard Helm has captains seat with Yamaha throttle and controls,tilt adjustable wheel.
- Bimini top with stainless stell frame.
- Portside console has enclosed Domestic head that is plumbed for deck pump out and equipped with overboard dischares.
- Starboard console is used for storage.
- Tackle drawer recessed into starboard console.
- Kenwood CD/Radio Stereo above the Tackle drawer.
- Bow/Stern cleats Port and Starboard.
- Chain locker with 8lb Danforth anchor with chain and rode.
- Sunbrella canvas boat cover.
- 2008 Yamaha 250HP with Variable Cam Shaft Timing (F250TXR)
- Raw Water Cooled
- Electric power assisted steering. (Recent)
- Yamaha gauges for Water Pressure, Oil Pressure, Volts, and Revolutions.
- Yamaha alarms for Low Oil Pressure, and High Engine Water Temperature.
- DC Alternator on Engine
Navigational and Electrical
- Garmin GPS Map model 540S+Emap
- Ritchie Compass
- Navigational Lights
- Two 12V Batteries
- Trim tab controls with Bennett trim tab level indicator
- Kenwood Commander remote for the Stereo
- Aluminium I-Beam duel axle trailer
- Runner support boards
Safety Gear and Other Equipment
- Noakes Canvas Winter Cover (Recent)
- Two Air Horns
- 2.5lbs Fire Extinguisher at Helm
- Orion Flare kit
- Rule 1500 GPH Bilge Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.