- View Full Specifications
Feeling 55, the "new generation" monohull
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Powerful, safe, spacious and easy to handle, the Feeling 55 has been studied by advised sailors for extended blue water cruising. Sailing in couple and being able to helm alone a boat of this size is possible with the Feeling 55. Designed for transatlantic program, the Feeling 55 promotes an easy sails control (furling boom and self tacking head sail) centralised at the 2 helm steering stations. The position of the helmstations, between cockpit and the access to the saloon, provides a user friendly cruise. The definition of living space, at cruising or at mooring, makes her fully different ! Life is outstandingly oriented to the outside, with a large asymetric cockpit, protected with a hard-top, and a luminous saloon with a panoramic view. She is a pleasure yacht, easy to live and ideal to entertain and sail comfortably. With the Feeling 55, you feel the way of sailing differently.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Altres Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 56 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 0 in
LWL: 51 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 44092 lbs
Engine Power: 110 HP
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 2x 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (158 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (264 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
The innovative points
- 2 engines (55 HP sail-drive) make easier the handling and secure the cruise,
- a teak aft platform, ideal for sun-bathing, is equipped with an hydraulic flush swivelling boarding plank,
- the tender storage with hydraulic open control, below the stern platform,
- an amazing technical compartment (engines, watermaker, generator) facilitates the maintenance of the equipment,
- Private access to the stern platform from the owner?s cabin invites to a morning dive,
- the lifting keel version (from 4'1 to 12'1 draft) ensures a thoroughbred's performance and seaworthiness. This version allows to approach shallow water spots,
- the hull of the Feeling 55 makes her powerful : the turn of the bilge settles the boat to 15° list
- Mainsail :764 sqft
- Self tacking head sail :581 sqft
- Genoa (option) :775 sqftCode 0 (option) :1076 sqft
- Gennaker (option) :1291 sqft
- Asymetric spi (option) :1830 sqft
- Mast height :68?
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Feeling 55
Message cannot be empty!