- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- LA PAZ, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 120,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 129,120)
The Dufour 455 GL superimposes features retaining all comforts.
His audacity goes to borrow larger by placing the sail locker
outside. Adorable pirouette among others ...
Le Dufour 455 GL superpose les fonctionnalités en conservant tous
les conforts. Son audace va jusqu’à emprunter aux plus grands en
plaçant la soute à voile à l’extérieur. Adorable pirouette parmi tant
- REST OF THE WORLD
Tel: + 33 (0) 6 72 58 56 47
- NORTH AMERICA
Tel: + 001 410 268 2140
- NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA
Tel: + 61 (0) 457 036 756
Please contact Gerry Jacob at +33 (0)4 94 62 31 67
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
OISEAU DES ILES
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 44 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24251 lbs
Ballast: 6614 lbs
Dry Weight: 24251 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: VOLVO D2
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (137 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Dufour Yachts has entered into a new era. In only a couple of seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 1 x 200 Ah house battery.
- Switch for each battery.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian? worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 100 litres.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Volvo 55 hp (41 kW) Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two x three clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dream Yacht Charter
455 Grand Large
455 Grand Large
Saint Malo, France
445 Grand Large
Saint mandrier, France
410 Grand Large
Saint Mandrier, France
Saint Mandrier, France