- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Zadar, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 100,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 106,010)
Overall lenght: 13,76 m
Hull lenght: 13,45 m
Lenght of waterline: 11,91 m
Beam: 4,30 m
Draft: 2,20 m
Weight: 10.426 kg
Ballast: 3.000 kg
Engine: Volvo 75 PS (55 kW)
Water capacity: 530 l
Fuel capacity: 250 l
Mainsail: 41,20 m2
Genoa: 55,00 m2
Roll Genoa, Roll Mainsail, El. Anchorwinch,
2 Steering Wheels, Shower in Cockpit, Teak
Cockpit, Cockpit Table, Autopilot, GPS Chartplotter,
Log, Echosounder, Wind, Bimini, Sprayhood, Bow Thruster,
Hot Water, UKW Radio, Radio CD Player, Water pressure system, Anchor with chain, Mooring lines, Fendersx6, Battery charger, Shore connection, Swimming ladder, Fridge, Stove, Oven.
Boat is registered under Croatian flag with NO VAT paid. Boat is in very good conditions and regularly maintained.
both sails are new from 2013.
Please contact Master User at +385 (0)98 222 949
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 44 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24251 lbs
Ballast: 6614 lbs
Dry Weight: 24251 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
I : 51.08 ft
J : 18.17 ft
P : 46.50 ft
E : 16.25 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Dufour Yachts has entered into a new era. In only a couple of seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts. This Dufour 455 is a perfect exemple: * sleek deck lines * waterline extended as much as possible * a plumb bow * spacious cockpit with twin steering wheel system * tilting skipper's seat to profide access to a life raft storage compartment * wide swimming platform * Interior: Moabi wood work highlighted by plenty of natural light via numerous deck hatches * Master cabin up front: king size bed with ensuite heads * Hull and rig: designed for fast cruising, ease of handling in full comfort
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner s briefcase with owner s manual.
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Almissani d.o.o.