- View Full Specifications
***NEW FOR 2008***
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Dufour 45 Performance has a modern look, thanks to her sleek hull lines. She has got the typical characteristics of the Dufour Performance Signature, is designed for fast cruising and also offers the advantages of a comfortable and spacious sailing yacht.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 10 in
LWL: 39 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 23964 lbs
Ballast: 7341 lbs
Dry Weight: 23964 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
- 45 feet of hull length, with a plumb bow for maximum of waterline length
- Thoroughbred Dufour design: a classic and uncluttered coachroof
- Injection moulded deck for a maximum of weight saving, and to lower the centre of gravity
- Available with cast iron or deep lead keel
- Modern deck design to optimise performance sailing
- Twin steering wheel system
- Open aft cockpit and a wide opening transom
- Rig available as in Club or Fastnet version
- Under deck furling drum
- Hull portholes in Dufour style
- Moabi interior
- Wenge floorboards
- Available in 3 or 4 cabin layout + 2 heads
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dufour 45
Message cannot be empty!