- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Channel Islands, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 66,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 85,477)
- Sale Pending
Dufour 34 Performance. An excellent example of these fast cruiser racers. Maintained regardless of cost by her sole owner she has been professionally serviced since launching including a recent complete seacock replacement and new saildrive seal. She has the taller rig and deeper lead fin keel, with a very complete inventory of practical equipment. Offered in full commission, easily sailed short-handed with all controls led aft to the cockpit. A spacious and comfortable cruiser with both cruising and racing potential.
Please contact Peter Pearson at +44 (0)1481 721319
Mobile: +44 (0)7781 101286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 12540 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (62)
Fuel Tanks: (19)
Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged. Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish. Lead keel and Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam. Hyde covered Wheel steering. Transom step with boarding ladder. Teak deck, seats and cockpit sole. Stemhead anchor roller and bow plate.
Sails and Rigging
Taller anodised aluminium mast and spars with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped. Harken self tailing winches.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system, Quantum sails.
- Fully battened main with Lazy-bag.
- 150% genoa
- 95% genoa
I : 41.75 ft
J : 12.25 ft
P : 38.58 ft
E : 14.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 663.00 sq ft
- Volvo 29hp three cylinder diesel.
- Single lever engine controls and recessed engine control panel.
- 12v and 240v battery charging.
- 240 V shore power and battery charging.
- Forgen 500 wind generator.
- 12 V DC system.
- 240 V and 12 V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 120 Ah engine battery.
- 2 x 75 Ah house batteries.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Corian? worktop with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment.
- 2 burner gas cooker with oven and grill.
- Hot air cabin heating.
- Fire blanket & extinguishers.
- Gas & carbon monoxide detectors.
- B & G V50 DSC VHF.
- Raymarine ST60 log/speed/depth.
- Raymarine wind.
- Garmin 555 GPS plotter
- Radio/CD player
- SeaMe Radar enhancer
- Spray hood
- Electric windlass
- Plough anchor on stemhead
- Stern anchor with chain & warp
- Zodiac 240 tender
- Seago 6 man liferaft
- John Buoy Dan buoy
- Epirb 406
- Flare pack
- Clock and barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.