- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pula, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 40,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 47,168)
New sails 2013, very well kept, excellent conditions! possibility of charter. available end of September!
Please contact Master User at +385 (0)52 815-670
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Flag of Registry: Croatia
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 9.80 m
Beam: 3.40 m
LWL: 8.61 m
Maximum Draft: 1.74 m
Dry Weight: 4690 kgs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: D-1 20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2930
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (158 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (90 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Dufour 325 completes the Dufour range of comfortable cruisers from 30 to 45 feet: with a length only 32 feet, she offers an unusual lot of interior space for 6 people to live on board and sail in full comfort. Both available with steering wheel or a tiller, she is easy to be sailed and manoeuvred single handed. Standard she comes with a mainsail tackle on the roof, to liberate the full length cockpit seats. Fine tune trimming is possible with a track in the cockpit. The Dufour 325 has a draft of 1.55 m, ideal for shallower waters and enough to guarantee optimum sailing performance.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Large side locker with lid fitted with padlock hasps.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman.
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in starboard cockpit locker.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All Cabin doors have a blocking system which keeps doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream vinyl.
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 60 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 60 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each circuit.
- L-shaped galley with a large worktop in synthetic stone.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals.
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 19 hp (13.8 KW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman,
- Approximately 90 litre fuel tank with a gauge on the electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Multiple access to the engine. Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing with high idensity foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Teak toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/startboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Four aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet tackle on the roof.
- Boomvang with 4:1 purchase.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- One x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Four clutches on roof.
- One x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof.
- Two x 32.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual.
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with a two single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: Forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefing lines, outhaul line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with two broad reef bands, with battens and bag.
- Furling Genoa with anti- UV protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Way Point International
385 Grand Large
485 Grand Large