- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- French Polynesia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 359,000
Luxurious Owner sailing catamaran. Never chartered.
The vessel is "Papeetised" (41% import taxes paid). New owner can stay in Polynesia.
4 cabins, 4 heads (3 electric), 4 baths
Luxurious wood (not laminated) and leather interior.
New in 2016:
- New jib.
- New screecher.
- New main sail.
- New lazy-bag (Burgundy color)
- New generator WESTERBEKE 5.7.
- New bottom paint. Hulls buffed and waxed.
- New dorades (4).
- Air conditioning system in salon and cabins.
- Navigation system connected to salon large screen.
- Transom crane to launch tender.
- Rigging upgrade to a bigger size.
- Redundant steering system hydraulic and electric.
- Adjustable long distance light.
- 2 x 65 cv VETUS engines with 190 Amp alternators.
- 6 winches. (2 X 58 et 2 X 40 are electric)
- New FISCHER PANDA 5000I generator.
- 8 Solar panels.
- Alarm system connected to inboard communication system.
- 12 USG water heater.
- INMARSAT fleet 330 communication system.
- RAYMARINE E80 chart plotter display.
- Fish finder sonar.
- Inverter/charger VICTRON.
- Comfortable pilot chair at steering station.
- Mosquito screens at every hatch.
- Hatches and window curtains and covers.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Hard top bimini and dodger
- 2 complete cockpit canvas cover for hot and cold climate.
- Furling jib, furling screecher and spinnaker
- New Bowsprit.
- FLEXITEEK cockpit and deck.
- New anti-glare interior and exterior paint.
- 2 extra fuel tanks 137 each.
- ELECTROLUX washer and dryer (2013)
- Dish washer.
- Fridge and freezer.
- Induction cooking plate
- Electric oven
- Dive compressor COLTRI 6 and 6 new diving tanks.
Contact Jean-Mari Cabri for more information.Office: 310.821.5883Cell: 310.600.9670Email: Jean-Marie@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Jean-Marie Cabri at 310-600-9670
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 8 in
Beam: 23 ft 7 in
LWL: 43 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Displacement: 25455 lbs
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (177 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (217 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Electrical Circuit: 220V
UPGRADES and OPTIONS
- Blinds for hatches- beige
- Blinds for port lights- beige
- Middle window in saloon molding behind mast-non opening
- Middle section of saloon ceiling to have a wooden insert
- Fridge and freezer to have Formica covering on faces
- Compass rose inlay on saloon table
- Navigator station chair
- Opening port lights in front windows
- Opening port light in Laundry
- Upgrade saloon to leather upholstery
- Saloon settee protective cover
- Mosquito screens for hatches and ports
- Sheets for mattresses 2 sets brown color.
- Dimmer for saloon lights
- Chart light
- All galley countertops in Formica
- Galley sink cover in Corian
- Complete navigation table in wood
- Upgrade all stainless steel in cockpit to wood
- Skippers cabin transformed into a laundry
- Solid wood in saloon area
- Teak gratings for 2 x front showers
- Additional teak gratings x 2
- Upgrade cost to brass push buttons and taps
- Spraying of all hatch and port light trims to crème color
- Anodized frame to hold all equipment at navigation table
- Upgrade cost for saloon settee higher leather backrest
- Saloon settee to be 250mm higher with drawers underneath.
Engines and drive.
- Supply 2 x Hyundai 65 HP instead of standard engines
- Extraction and ventilation fans in engine rooms
- Alternators - 2 x 190 Amp HI Output
- Increase main diesel tank capacity as much as possible (80-160ltr)
- VDO gauges for coolant only (unable to do oil pressure)
Navigation and electronics
- 3 x Digital charts for E80 plotter
- Raymarine E 80 digital chart plotter with GPS
- Raymarine keyboard
- Raymarine 24 mile Radar Radome
- Raymarine ST 6002
- Upgrade coarse computer to GYRO
- Raymarine smart controller for autopilot
- Raymarine color depth transducer
- Interphase- forward facing echo-Twin scope
- Raymarine VHF radio - Ray 240E - 2 sets
- TV/Monitor - 12 volt- 22 inch LCD flat screen black colour
- TV Aerial on mast
- Yamaha RX600 DVD and surround sound system with Boston exterior speaker
- Fleet 33 on stainless steel pole on aft deck
- Chain counter in cockpit
- 12 Volt outlet ( per unit )
- Batteries - Upgrade to 800 AHR Gell ( Sonnenschein )
- AC distribution board on switch board
- Invertor/charger - 4000 watt pure sine wave
- Solar panels - 2 x 80 Watt on targa
- Upgrade to electric cooker - 2 plate induction-ENO
- Upgrade to electric oven
- Microwave oven - 900 Watt/32 Ltr
- Zinc saver ( galvanic Isolater )
- Analogue fuel, water and black water tank gauges
- Horn on mast (low and high sound) with electric pushbutton in cockpit
- 220 volt outlets in wood with switch - upgrade cost
- Fans - 6 ( 2 in Saloon - 1 in each cabin ) - Black colour
- Shore water connection on transom
- Toilet - Upgrade to large bowl toilets ( per toilet ) 4X
- Toilet - Upgrade to electric toilets ( per Toilet ) x 2- mid hull toilets to be elec
- Washer- ENO - 3.6kg
- Dryer ENO - 3.2kg
- Water maker - 12V - 64 Ltr/hr-Fit in STBD cupboard
- Deck wash pump with 2 outlets
- Filter - Drinking water in galley
- Dish washer-ENO model LV0542
- Upgrade all taps, wastes and chains to brass
Hull and Deck
- Cockpit and helm cushions
- Upgrade cockpit cushions to thicker foam
- Backrests for cockpit cushions-slightly higher than coaming
- Upgrade deck and interior gelcoat to color RAL 1015
- Chain - Increase from 30m to 60m
- AIKONA Teak flooring on cockpit floor, aft deck, transom steps
- Aikona - on cockpit seats and on coamings
- Aikona flooring on side aft decks as per picture received
- Upgrade cockpit table to Teak- verion with central ice-bucket and lid
- 3.1 M semi rigid with 15 HP outboard motor- Colour = white
- Upgrade to 25 hp electric start engine - white colour
- With centre console seating and steering wheel
- Cover for semi rigid dinghy -white cover
- Name on dinghy
- Bracket for outboard motor
- Dinghy supports on aft deck
- Fishing rod holders on targa bar
- Bimini on Targa bar
- Front windscreen screen for bimini
- Bimini sides and back-white mesh
- Light in cockpit
- Lights in Targa bar
- Light in end of the boom
- Courtesy lights in cockpit
- Anchor - Delta 40kg, 40m of 10mm chain, 50m 16mm warp
- Winches - upgrade 40 to 40 electric
- Winches - Upgrade 52 to 58 ( per winch )
- Winches - Upgrade 58 to Electric ( per winch )
- Dive bottle holders in front lockers
- Electric crane mounted on aft deck for dinghy-MC 800 - 12V
- Single helm chair-STIDD 500, highback, tall pedestal, X2 footrest, Buff
- Upgrade helm spokes to brass
- Sliding door glass upgraded to darker glass
- Bow seats on pulpits in teak
- Sails and Rigging
- Screecher/Gennaker ( includes winches and deck hardware)continious line
- Storm jib
- Windex on top of mast
- Strobe light on top of mast
- Stack pack in lieu of boom cover
- Reefing blocks on mainsail
- Rope bags in cockpit and behind mast for all ropes-colour same as stacpack
- Block on mast to lead main halyard aft
- Safety Equipment
- 6 fenders / 8 x 8m 16mm tie up ropes
- Upgrade to longer fenders (1000x380mm)
- Category 1 offshore safety equipment
- 8 man life raft
- Alarm systemn on vessel - wireless with 2 sensors. 1 inside, 1 outside
- Upgrade alarm to talking version
- Electronic safe fitted for valuables
- EPIRB-Sailor 406mhz
- Aircon - Refrigeration -
- 2 x 16000 BTU air-conditioning units
- Upgrade to Waeco coolmatic stainless steel fridge and freezer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
San Pedro, CA, United States
USA, FL, United States
USA, FL, United States