- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 94,900
Like-New and LOADED Catalina 320 - This Is Good As It Gets!
JUST REDUCED!! - OWNER WANTS HER SOLD NOW!!
LOWEST PRICED LATE MODEL 320 ON THE MARKET!!
If you are looking for the perfect Florida cruising boat you can stop looking! This ONE OWNER Catalina has always been well maintained and upgraded. Here are just a few of her nicer features:
- ONLY 237 HOURS ON THE SPOTLESS YANMAR ENGINE!
- AIR CONDITIONING!!!
- NO BRIGHTWORK TO TAKE CARE OF!!!
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT FEBRUARY 2016!
- NEW BATTERIES!
- SELDEN IN-MAST FURLING MAIN WITH VERTICAL BATTENS!
- BEAUTIFUL ASYMMETRICAL SPINNAKER WITH POLE!
- SPOTLESS ULTRA-LEATHER UPHOLSTERY!
- KILLER JENSEN/BOSE STEREO SYSTEM
Call today to see "Whisper" and you will be anchored in paradise living the dream in no time!!
Call Preston Wright at 941-400-0050 email: email@example.com Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments. This will ensure a broker awaits and you will have the opportunity to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not Florida licensed contact office for details.
Please contact Preston Wright at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 3 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Displacement: 11300 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 47 ft 7 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 11300 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 237
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (51 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (19 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
As you enter through the companionway, there is a well-equipped galley to port. The head is conveniently located on the starboard side, close to the companionway stairs for easy access from the cockpit as well as close to the aft master cabin. The salon has a comfortable and stylish settee to port and a large dinette to starboard that converts to a double berth. The interior cushions are covered in a cream Ultra Leather. The chart table between the galley and settee is a generous size and has an adjustable chart light. The forward cabin comfort has been enhanced with a longer v-berth and a forward hanging locker. The opening ports with screens as well as the 3 fixed ports in the hull offer excellent natural ventilation and light. In addition, this boat has air conditioning and a reverse cycle heating system that is ducted to the forward, main and aft cabins. The interior highlights include:
- Teak Veneer Bulkheads and Teak Trim Through out
- Satin Varnish Finish
- Creme Colored Ultra Leather Upholstery
- Cabin Window Shades
- 6 Opening Ports with Screens
- 3 Fixed Ports in Hull for light
- 4 Lewmar Hatches
- Two Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers
- Chart Table/Nav Station with Light
- Huge Aft Cabin with Upgraded Inner Spring Mattress
- Fitted Mattress Pad for Aft Berth
- Large Forward Cabin V-Berth with Never Slept on Upgraded Inner Spring Mattress
- Large Head with Separate Shower
- Manual Head that has only had Fresh Water in it since new!!
- (2) Huge New Catalina Yachts Beach Towels!!!
The U-shaped galley area is highlighted by the large refrigerator/freezer, two burner gimballed stove with oven, a microwave, and an ice box. There is plenty of counter space and storage. Owners are generously leaving most galleyware onboard.
- Never Used Two Burner Princess Propane Stove
- Deep Stainless Steel Sink
- Great Storage
- Front Loading DC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Tappan Stainless Steel Microwave
- Overhead Cup and Plate Storage Rack
- Complete Melamine Dishes and Cups
- Complete Stainless Flatware Set
- Complete set of Cuisinart Nesting Pans
- Corian Counter tops
- Large Top Loading Ice Box which could be easily be refrigerated.
- Large Top Loading Dry Storage for Pots and Pans
- Garmin 740s Touch Screen Color Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ST 60 Knot Depth
- RayMarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Icom M422 VHF Radio wired and set up for a Command Mic in Cockpit
- Jensen Stereo CD Player
- Bose Speakers (2) Cockpit (2) Salon
- 12 Volt Outlet in Cockpit
- Sunsei 50 Watt Solar Panel
- Marine Battery Charger
- Anchor Light at Masthead
- Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast
- LED Cabin Lighting
- D.C. Electrical System with Two NEW 4D Batteries
- Selector Switch and Panel with rocker switch Circuit Breakers
- Battery Condition meter
- Two 50’ 115 V 30 amp Shore Power Cords (One for A/C and One for Cabin)
- Spotless Yanmar 3YM30 - 29HP Diesel with only 237 (at time of listing) well maintained Hours!!
- 3 Blade Bronze Propeller
- Edson Pedestal Steering with Folding Leather Covered Edson Wheel
- Wheel Brake at Steering Pedestal
- Marine Air - 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle Heating System, Ducted to Forward, Main, and Aft Cabins
- Manual Head NEVER Flushed with Sea Water
- Holding Tank with Deck Outlet
- Macerator Pump for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank
- Hot and Cold Shower on Stern
- 6 Gallon Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank
- Front Loading Refrigerator/Freezer (12V)
- Whale Gusher Manual Bilge Pump
- Rule 1750 Electric Bilge Pump
Sails and Rigging
The Catalina 320 Mark II has been set up for single handed sailing as all lines are led aft. The large two speed primary and secondary self-tailing winches also make the sailing day easy & fun. When it is time to put the main away you will love the in mast furling system.
- Double Spreader Mast Head Rig with a Split Back Stay
- Like New 1X19 Stainless Standing Rigging
- Selden Aluminum Anodized Mast with In Mast Furling
- All Running Rigging Led Aft to Cockpit
- New Mainsail with Vertical Battens
- Single Line Main Sail Reefing
- Mid Boom Sheeting
- 135% Furling Genoa with UV Protection
- Schaeffer 2100 Furler on Genoa
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with ATN Chute
- Vertical Battens for Furling Mainsail
- 135% Schaeffer 2100 Furling Genoa, Dacron with UV Protection and Genoa Sheets and Furling Line
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with ATN Sock
- Selden Asymmetrical Spinnaker Furling and Pole
- Internal Halyards, Zero Stretch
- Garhauer Traveler Control, with Adjuster System
- Two Lewmar Aluminum Winch Handles
- (2) Stainless Lewmar # 46 and (2) Lemar 30 Two-speed Self-tailing Winches
- Garhauer Low Lead Genoa blocks
- Garhauer Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type
- (2) Jib Halyard Led Aft, with Sheet Stoppers
- Main Halyard Led Aft with Sheet Stopper
- Inboard genoa tracks
- Single Line Mainsail Reefing System
- Schaeffer Mid-boom Sheeting with Multi-Purchase Traveler
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Shoal Draft 4'4"
- Lead Wing Type Keel with Stainless Keel Bolts
- Walk Through Sugar Scoop Stern with Great Storage
- Hot and Cold Shower on Transom
- Stern Boarding Ladder with Contour Treads
- Extended Full Cockpit Navy Blue Sunbrella Bimini and Frame
- Navy Blue Sunbrella Steering Wheel/Table Cover
- (4) Navy Blue Sunbrella Winch Covers
- Navy Blue Sunbrella Windlass Cover
- New Never Used Garhauer Marine Stainless Davit System
- New, Never Used, Still in the Bag Hypalon West Marine 9'3" Dinghy! (untitled)
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table
- Double Rail Stern and Bow Rails
- Stern Rail Seating with Foam Backrests Port and Starboard
- Double Lifelines with Pelican Hooks
- New Cockpit Cushions (White with Gray Piping)
- Solid Teak Hatch Boards
- (4) Aluminum Frame Lewmar Hatches in Deck
- Custom Felt Storage for Hatch Companionway Boards
- Companionway Screen
- Wind Scoop
- Back Rests for Pushpit Seats (custom made with Catalina on the front, boat name on the back.
- Life Sling
- Magma Barbecue with cover
- Screens and Shades for Opening Port Lights and Hatches
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS CATALINA 320!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Ruskin, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Brunswick, GA, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States