- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Enjoy a wealth of sensations with the Flyer 750 Sun Deck. The revolutionary Air Step® hull is your guarantee of exceptional stability, acceleration and comfort.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: P. Andréani
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 25 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 4541 lbs
Engine Power: 250 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x Suzuki 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Yacht Club Pack
- Cockpit cushions in "Columbia" PVC upholstery
- Forward sunbed in "Columbia" PVC upholstery
- Offshore compass
- 42L refridgerator
- Raymarine A60 dual-function GPS plotter/depth display
- GPS aerial
- Through-hull sensor
- Electric windlass and tilting bow fitting
- Leaning post
- Waterski/wakeboard post
- Console cover
- White mooring tonneau
- Cockpit bimini
- Self draining cockpit.
- Wide 6-seater U-shaped bench seat (upholstery optional) with removable centre to make more cockpit space when fishing.
- Liferaft housing below cockpit bench seat.
- Removable rotomoulded cockpit table.
- 3 cockpit lockers, 1 large central cockpit locker with gas struts for easy opening.
- Side shelves beneath gunwales.
- 2 cockpit side lockers accessed via the cockpit bench seats.
- Cold water cockpit shower.
- Pressurised cold water system
- 1 manual bilge pump and 1 electric bilge pump
- This boat is offered with a single Suzuki 250mhp or 300mhp ultra-long shaft, or with twin 115mhp, or 150mhp ultra-long shaft engines.
- Fuel filler with sediment reservoir.
- 1 12V-110Amp battery in the single control engine version.
- 2 12V-110Amp batteries in the twin-control engine version.
- Beneteau patented Air Step Technology.
- Composition: Balsa core GRP sandwich.
- White hull
- Winching eyebolt on bow.
- Structure: Balsa core GRP sandwich.
- Stainless steel open pulpit.
- Aluminium bow roller fitting.
- Self-draining anchor well with closing hatch.
- Eyebolt for attaching bitter end.
- 2 aluminium 200mm cleats fore and aft.
- Transom mounted all-round navigation light.
- Port and Starboard navigation lights in stainless steel on helm console.
- 2 side decks. Wide port side deck for safe passage to forward sunbed.
- Sunbed in Columbia PVC upholstery (optional)-2 x 2.20m.
- Telescopic bathing ladder integrated into bathing platform.
- 2 bathing platform access gates with backrests.
- Transom mounted water and fuel fillers (with key).