Beneteau. Antarès Série 9
|Click on image to enlarge |
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Whatever your desired waterbased activity, the AntarèsSérie 9 meets your needs with the level of quality on which the Antarès? reputation has been built. With a fitted galley, cabin with separate head compartment and saloon that converts to a double berth, the Antarès Série 9 makes cruising so inviting.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: B?n?teau Moteur
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 30 ft 1 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 9523 lbs
Engine Power: 222.52 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo D4-225 222 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (105 Gallons)
- Flybridge sunbathing option (includes flybridge platform ladder, flybridge balcony and sunbathing mattress)
- Flybridge helm station option (includes flybridge platform ladder, flybridge balcony and helm station)
- Dune coloured wheelhouse canopy
- Dune coloured aft enclosure
- Dune coloured flybridge bimini
- Cockpit bench with Columbia-coloured cushion
- 88L rigid tank for WC-deck/sea pump-out
- Beaching leg fittings
- Beaching legs
- D40/D45 rope cutter
- Radar arch
- White external wheelhouse curtains
- "Astra" PVC saloon upholstery
- Propeller protection
- ST 60 Raymarine repeater
- Raymarine 49E or 240E VHF (single or twin station)
- White flybridge console cover
- "Bateau Bleu" seal of approval (80L rigid holding tank)
- Full ground tackle
- Bed covers
The wide self-draining cockpit (2.05m x 2.80m x 0.70m) comprises:
- Labelled plastic deck fillers for water and fuel.
- Non-return valves on the self-bailers.
- Teak coamings to port and starboard with 2 fishing rod holders.
- Wide teak-slatted steps to port and starboard to access deck.
- 2 teak racks for rod storage to each side of cockpit.
- 2 anodised aluminium hawseholes aft of cockpit for mooring lines.
- 2 locking strut-mounted access hatches to aft locker with movable stowage box.
- Access to tiller (single-engine version).
- Hinged access gate to aft deck.
- Gas bottle compartment.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Cockpit lighting by a deckhead light set under the wheelhouse canopy.
- 4 handrails positioned in the cockpit, of which:
- 2 handrails on the wheelhouse uprights.
- 2 handrails on the canopy.
- Flybridge access ladder.
- White lacquered aluminium sliding bay opening.
- The transom has a GRP teak-slatted bathing platform
- with built-in bathing ladder.
The 12V electrical system includes:
- 2 x 140A 12V batteries with charger allowing better power management.
- Battery isolator switches for safety.
- 9-function fused switch panel.
- Wiring for stereo system.
- Type-approved navigation lights.
- The galley, with 1.90m headroom, is situated behind the helm station and comprises:
- Built-in GRP sink.
- Tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Laminated work surface.
- Butagas 2-burner hob.
- 42L refrigerator.
- Shelves and storage.
- 25L plastic waste bin.
- Vegetable basket.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Bar unit.
- This boat is fitted with a single engine and aluminium fuel tank with a 400L capacity for increased range.
- The engine compartment is foam insulated. Together with the engine manufacturers, B�n�teau research and
development have worked hard to bring down noise and vibration levels for the customer?s greater comfort.
- There is a fuel gauge and hour meter at the helm position.
- An opening is provided for a fire extinguisher to be discharged into the compartment, allowing greater safety
in the event of fire.
- We offer three engine options:
- Volvo KAMD43
- Volvo D4-260
- Volvo D4-225.
- The maximum speed attained with the Volvo KAMD43 is approximately 23 knots.
- NB : performance figures can vary considerably according to weather and loading conditions.
A structural inner moulding absorbs the stresses at pressure points and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
The hull is a deep V shape with tighter lines towards the stern and with lateral hydro-stabilising runners. This gives the boat exceptional stability both when moored
and at high speeds, simplifies handling and allows for fast planing.
The hull colour is steel blue as standard.
The deck is of sandwich (polyester/balsa) construction with a built-in inner moulding bonded to the deck to improve its finish.
The foredeck is uncluttered and protected by a flared bow which deflects the bow wave.