- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 150,000 Tax Paid (US$ 158,415)
Private boat 3 cabin version.
Please contact Sebastijan Dujmovic at +385915731136
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 14.07 m
Beam: 4.52 m
Maximum Draft: 2.05 m
Dry Weight: 9979 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (565 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (235 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (100 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Steering wheel - Twin wheels
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker under helm seat to starboard and 1 under helm seat to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches:
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 2 column-mounted steering compasses, one at each helm position. -1 engine control panel located near the helm seat to starboard.
- GRP cockpit table with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- GRP self-draining cockpit floor.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located at the bottom of the cockpit near the access to the transom skirt.
- U-shaped galley built in to companionway.
- 1 rectangular stainless steel double sink with chopping board.
- 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel, gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 front-opening 12 V, 130 litres refrigerator.
- 1 top-opening GRP 100 L icebox compartment.
- Synthetic resin worktop surrounding sinks, along the hull and over the icebox.
- 1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin and stainless steel bottle rack.
- 1 unit comprising 3 lockers with shelving and tea towel holder.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 3 closed shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Superum Yachting
Monte Carlo 42 HT