- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
A new generation of cruising yachts.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Progreso, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,000
This well equipped Beneteau 40 Oceanis 3 cabin has had many recent upgrades but the owner's sailing plans have changed. New UK performance sails, New Bimini/canvas, New 6 KW Northern Lights generator. This is a great value considering her age and all the new equipment.
Contact Mike Kiely for more information.Office: 786.482.5000Cell: 954.304.2768Email: Mike@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Mike Kiely at 954.304.2768
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 18210 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
New Mainsail and Jib
New Bimini, Dodger, Stack Pack and Sun Shades
New 6 KW Northern Lights Generator with 607 Hours
Rare 3 cabin boat with Generator & AC
I : 48.58 ft
J : 12.75 ft
P : 45.83 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 248.00 sq ft
- 1000 W vertical electric windlass with up / down control.
- GRP cockpit table
- Stereo radio / CD / MP3 player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Folding, pivoting saloon table.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- 12 V refrigerating unit in top-opening icebox
- Perspex shower screen in aft head compartment.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead in forecabin.
- 25 A battery charger.
- 1 supplementary 140 A service battery.
- Raymarine brand electronics
- Port cockpit:ST60+ Tridata Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ wind vane, anemometer.
- Aft face of cockpit table: C80 multifunction 8.4 colour screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold Cartography
- Pivoting holder for electronic screen.
- Starboard cockpit: ST6002 automatic pilot LSRV2 - controller for autopilot.
- Smartcontroller autopilot remote control.
- RAY 54E VHF.
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear.
- Grey coachroof sprayhood and cockpit bimini.
- Hot / cold water cockpit shower..
- Windex wind vane.
- Full ground tackle.
- 4 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker to starboard.
- 1 locker under starboard helm seat.
- 1 wet locker between helm seats.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located under port helm seat.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail, capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass at each helm position.
- Engine control panel located near the starboard helm seat.
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Fruit-tree stained woodwork.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Fabric lining to hull in saloon and cabins.
- Electrical panel with 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12 V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery alarm, and low diesel and water tanks alarm.
- 1 x 140 Amp service battery located beneath aft starboard cabin.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery located beneath the sole at the foot of the companionway.
- 1 x 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
Lighting and sockets:
- 6 reading lights.
- 1 white / red striplight at the chart table.
- 1 white striplight in the galley.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light).
- 1 masthead anchor light/navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Stowage:1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with 2 shelves under the drawer.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Lighting:2 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Openings:2 hull ports (1 port / 1 starboard) with curtains.
- 1 double panoramic window with pleated blinds.
- 1 large side window to port with 2 opening deck ports (300 x 120) in coaming and blinds.
- 1 large side window to starboard with 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) in coaming and blind.
- 1 opening deck hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen.
- Yanmar 40 HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into hull inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with moulded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-litre rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Sea water and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates, hull / deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich construction for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip "diamond point" finish.
- The keel is fitted to the boat by a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and by bonding.
- The keel is cast-iron.
- To increase its life, the keel is given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy-based coatings and paint.
Manufacturer Provided Description
A new generation of cruising yachts. The Océanis 40 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Oceanis 40 achieve her true personality - one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Miami Beach, FL, United States