- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 56,000 Tax Paid (US$ 59,287)
Please contact Anton Akopov at +7 (495) 649-69-25
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Finot / Conq Associés
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 31 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 28 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 8914 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 880
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (34)
Fuel Tanks: (34)
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Océanis 31 will be unveiled at the Paris, London and Düsseldorf boat shows.
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE ?EXCLUSIVE?VERSION -
- Vertical electric 1000 W windlass with up / down control.
- Stereo radio / CD / MP3 player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- 12V refrigeration unit in the icebox.
- 220 V power supply with shore connection on 15 m extension, 1x 220V electrical panel, 1x 220V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 Amp battery charger.
- 1 additional 70 Amp service battery.
- Wood covered companionway steps.
- Leather trim on companionway handrail.
- Leather trim on handrail along deck supporting pillar.
- Stainless steel fiddles on high shelves in saloon to port and starboard.
- Mirror on forecabin forward bulkhead.
- 1 additional mirror in aft head compartment.
- Shower drain timer.
- 2 additional opening ports in aft cabin (in cockpit and on transom skirt).
- Mosquito / blackout screens replacing curtains on deck hatches.
- 2 cockpit stowage lockers: - 1 wet locker to port (liferaft stowage and gas locker for 2 gas bottles). - 1 locker to starboard (sail locker).
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- 1 steering console comprising:
- 1 stainless steel handrail.
- Position for navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass.
- Engine controls.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- ?ALPI? fruit-tree stained woodwork.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Hull linings in cabins.
- Blackout curtains.
- Headroom: 1.83 m at foot of berth.
- Central double berth: 2.03 m x 0.34 m x 1.50 m, high quality bi-density marine mattress, with anti-mite, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment.
- 1 hanging locker to starboard.
- 1 shelf either side of berth.
- 1 stowage unit under berth (accessed through front of berth).
- Stowage units under berth (accessed from above).
- 1 berth backrest unit with stowage.
- opening hatch with curtain.
- 2 striplights
- 2 deckhead lights.
- GRP companionway and companionway steps.
- 1 stainless steel handrail.
- PMMA companionway hatch and door.
- 1 fixed panoramic window with curtain.
- L-shaped saloon with 4-6 seater settee and 4 decorative cushions.
- Stowage under settee.
- Wooden saloon table.
- 1 bar stowage unit behind settee backrest.
- 1 closed shelf along the hull.
- 2 deckhead lights and 2 striplights.
- 1 large side window with curtain to port.
- 1 opening hatch with curtain.
- 1 hull port with curtain.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 top opening stowage unit.
- 1 stowage unit under hob.
- 1 opening deck port on coaming in side window.
- 1 striplight and 2 deckhead lights.
- 1 settee.
- Stowage under settee.
- 1 side window with curtain to starboard.
- 1 hull port with window.
- Facing the companionway.
- Chart table with lid and oddments holder.
- Moulded wood fiddle.
- Stowage under chart table.
- 1 high shelf.
- 12 V electrical panel with 12 V socket.
- 1 white /red striplight.
- 1 shower tray.
- 1 large bowl manual marineWC.
- 1 x 80 L rigid holding tank.
- Worktop with washbasin.
- 1 shower / mixer tap with hot and cold water.
- 2 closed shelves.
- 1 mirror.
- 1 locker under washbasin with wastebin and paper holder.
- 2 clothes hooks.
- 1 deck port opening on coaming in side window.
- 2 striplights.
- Headroom: 1.84 m.
- 1 double berth 1.69 m x 2.10, high quality bi-density marine mattress, with anti-mite, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment.
- 1 hanging locker.
- 1 opening port with curtain on the cockpit backrest.
- 1 deckhead light.
- 2 striplights.
- Electrical panel with 10 x 12 V switches + 9 fused switches.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12 V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge + 1 fuel gauge via central LCD display.
- 1 low battery alarm.
- 1 low diesel and water tanks alarm.
- 1 x 70 Amp service battery (in aft port cabin).
- 1 x 70 Amp engine battery (under companionway).
- 1 x 60 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- 8 striplights.
- 10 halogen deckhead lights.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light on forward side of mast.
- 1 masthead anchor light.
- Conduits for running cables for options.
- Stainless steel rectangular double sink.
- 1 mixer tap with hot / cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 top opening 100 L icebox.
- White laminated worktop.
- 1 single door locker under sinks with wastebin.
- Yanmar 20 HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection in the hull moulding.
- Fixed three blade propeller.
- Engine mounting built into inner hull moulding.
- Engine compoartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake at companionway level and forced air exhaust on transom.
- 1 x 130 L rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge, located under aft starboard berth.
- Sea water and diesel filters with sediment reservoirs.
- Engine control panel with key start built into the cockpit to starboard.
- 1 opening under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches for maintenance (1 in aft cabin + 1 in head compartment).
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates,hull/deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (mast foot, keel, rudder, etc.), ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver graphics.
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich injection construction for optimum strength / lightness ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip ?diamond point? finish.
- The hull/deck joint is screwed and bonded and surrounded by a solid wooden bulwark.
- This mechanical join ensures a watertight assembly whilst also improving safety when moving about on deck.
- ELECTRONICS PACK B -
- Raymarine electronics.
- C80 multi-function 8.4?? colour display (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold Cartography ? chart not included).
- ST60+ windvane, anemometer.
- Tridata ST60+ log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST6002 Autopilot ? LS 40 ? controller on steering console.
- Radar ? Radome only.
- Autopilot remote control, Smartcontroller wireless instrument repeater, PC Interface.
- Ray 49E VHF.
- Genoa sheet tracks adjustable from the cockpit.
- Genoa sheet jam cleats fitted to deck-mounted blocks.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Harken Speed Grip winch handle.
- 1 additional winch handle holder.
- Additional mainsail and genoa tell-tales.
- Rope cutter.
- Additional 160 L water tank forward (circuit independent of standard)
- Ensign halyard.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Steel Blue hull with Pearl Grey hull graphics.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak on transom skirt.
- Symmetric or asymmetric spinnaker rigging with pole.
- Anodised in-mast furling gear.
- Cockpit windlass control.
- Pearl Grey coachroof sprayhood or cockpit bimini.
- White PVC steering wheel and console cover.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- De luxe gimballed 2 burner hob with oven / grill.
- Side gates in port and starboard guardrails.
- GRP cockpit table with wooden flap, lamp and white PVC cover.
- Hot /cold cockpit shower.
- Fresh / sea water foot pump.
- Three-blade folding propellers.
- Mosquito screens on ports.
- Windex windvane.
- Bed covers.
- Bénéteau logo table settings.
- Ground tackle (Britany 16 kg anchor + 25 m 10 diameter chain + 38 m 18 diameter warp), 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from BoatMarket
Swift Trawler 52