- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Central Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 92,000 Tax Paid (US$ 100,151)
LED lights - 8 fenders
lifesaver horseshoe with bright buoy
recovery system 'man overboard'
Each spring the boat is winged and the process are: cleaning hull, AV, oil and filter change (every 250 hours + always at the end of the season), prefilter and fuel filter change (also changed every 250 hours + always after this season), zinc replacement, gear wheel, valves and passes hulls control, oil sail drive change, seal sail drive control.
Riser changed in May 2015.
Commission not included
Please contact Master User at +39-06-9880998 +39- 335-8095169
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.17 m
Beam: 3.78 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 6970 kgs Dry Load
Total Power: 39 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 39 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (150 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (130 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (72 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 1
Repeater(s) - (3) Raymarine graphic ST60+
Plotter - RAYMARINE C80
VHF - (2) RAY55E / RAYMIC
Spinnaker - Baraonda
Furling genoa - Elvstrom Sails
Gennaker/Cruising spinnaker - Elvstrom Sails
Battened mainsail - North Sails
Electric winch - (6) HARKEN
Heating - webasto
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Inverter - 1000W
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Gangway - folding/alluminium 2mt
Cockpit shower - hot/cold
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The most successful 40 footer of its time, this best-seller is equally at home racing at high-level or out on family cruise.
- Tuff Luff grooved forestay (in place of genoa furling gear).
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- 23 L or 88 L rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling genoa.
- ROD triple spreader mast with ?Tuff Luff?.
- H53.2STA / 48.2STA genoa sheet winches.
- 3rd service battery with power distributor.
- Teak deck.
- Open pulpit.
- Gates in guardrails.
- Ebersp�cher heating.
- Windex windvane.
- Laminated cabin soles.
- Raymarine PC Interface (RS32 input/output series in PC format).
- Varnished soles.
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Removable stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel column.
- Teak grating for helm.
- Emergency tiller.
- Steering compass on column.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Woodwork is Mukali with pear colour finish. Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owner?s cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head compartment, 1 L ? shaped galley.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Spacious passage.
- Double berth 2 m x 1.60 m at the shoulders.
- Hanging locker.
- Shelving along hull.
- Reading light at head end.
- Deckhead light.
- Lewmar 440 mm x 440 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Headroom: 1.95 m.
- Oval settee with high-density foam seat and backrest.
- Stowage spaces behind settee backrests.
- Inlaid saloon table.
- Bar unit near settee to starboard.
- Handrails with built-in blinds.
- Plenty of natural light by means of:
- Lewmar 440 mm x 440 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Two fixed hull ports.
- Four deckhead lights with independent switches.
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp ? 12 V engine battery with circuit breaker.
- 1 x 110 Amp ? 12 V service battery.
- Battery management by voltmeter.
- 16 switch 12 V electrical panel and breaker.
- Lighting (see Accommodation).
- 1 bicolour bow light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Rectangular double stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Hot and cold pressurised water.
- Gimballed 2 burner hob and oven.
- 90 L ? 12 V refrigeration unit.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Waste bin.
- Under-sink stowage and shelf units.
- Three-compartment galley stowage unit with doors.
- Dustpan in sole.
- Two deckhead lights.
- Lewmar174 mm x 304 mm opening port.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Bicolour navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff support and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases (B�n�teau patent).
- Teak toerails surround the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- 38 HP Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank of approx. 135 L capacity with sediment filter and cut-off.
- Engine hatch in cockpit to port.
- Flush aluminium engine control lever.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface to the inner hull makes it easier to clean and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Other Boats from Wave1
Central Tyrrenian Sea, Italy
Central Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
Oceanis Clipper 393