- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Mystic, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 269,000
THE BENETEAU 49 IS A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED, VERSATILE CRUISER & ON HER INTRODUCTION A BOAT OF THE YEAR WINNER
WITH A RECENT PRICE REDUCTION & MAJOR SPRING DETAILING, "BRAVEHEART" IS AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE IN THE 50 FOOT CLASS
COMPLETE WITH ALL THE COMFORTS & VOLUME OF A TRUE LIVE-ABOARD MODEL, HER MODERN UNDERBODY & POWERFUL SAIL PLAN ARE GUARANTEED TO KEEP THE SAILING FUN.
"BRAVEHEART" IS A ONE OWNER, LOCALLY SAILED, EXTENSIVELY EQUIPPED, SAILOR'S CRUISING CASTLE. OFFERED "DISHES TO DINGHY" FULLY OUTFITTED.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE "BRAVEHEART"
CONTACT • FLETCHER RYAN • 860 625-2456
Please contact Fletcher Ryan at (860) 767-0528
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
After Four Successful Years Of Production The Beneteau 49 Established Itself As An Extremely Popular Model. With A Newer Profile, Interior & Features This Design Was The Basis For Today's New Beneteaus.
Spacious Model is the 2 Cabin Version each with a Head and Shower. The design offers private and truly comfortable sleeping accommodations. The spacious main salon is bright, well ventilated and features 6' 3" of headroom. Outfitted with quality finished woods and premium cushions, it creates an inviting elegant space.
See Layout Image Below
- Air Conditioning & Heat
- Leather Cushions
- Electric Heads - Fresh Water Upgrade
A Full Service Galley comes complete with Dual Polished Stainless Sinks, Gimbaled Propane Stove with Oven, Fridge & Freezer plus Microwave Oven. For the chef, there's extensive counter top space with a large covered trash receptacle. Additionally, an array of organized drawer and locker offers plenty of storage space for extended cruising. A Full Inventory of Galleyware is included.
HULL and DECK
"Pre-Arch" Model Features A Clean, Linear Profile
- Shoal 5' 9" Keel
- Bow Thruster
- 3 Blade Max Prop
- Prop - Line Fouling Cutter
- Optional Hull Side Rub Rails
- Liferaft Locker Built Into Transom
- Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower
- Deck Washdown
- 1 Large Panoramic Deck Light & 2 Profile Windows
- 6 Hull Side Ports
- 9 Opening Hatches w/ Screens & Blinds
- 7 Opening Ports w/ Shades & Screens
- Teak Cockpit Settees & Sole
- Teak Slatted Bathing Platform w/ Ladder
SAILS and CANVAS
Equipped for comfortable short-handing with the aid of 3 Electric Winches, Braveheart features a Roller Furling Mainsail that is easily reefed and stows into the mast. The Genoa is proportionately balanced and easily managed. This sail plan allows for overall performance while offering tremendous ease-of-sail. All Running Rigging is led aft to the safety of the cockpit to a full array of organized line clutches.
- Electric Primary Winches
- Electric Cabin Top Maneuvering Winch
- Utility / Spinnaker Halyard
- Custom Dodger - New Plexiglass
- Full Bimini w/ Connector
- Full Custom Fitted Cockpit Cushion Set - Including Backrests
- Fairclough Custom Fitted Full Winter Cover
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION
Complete Raymarine Electronics Package at Helm & Nav Station below. Integrated SeaTalk capabilities seamlessly share data, navigational information & functions
- 2 Magnetic Compasses
- Icom VHF Radio w/ Remote Mic
- E-120 Color Chartplotter/GPS At Helm
- E-80 Color Chartplotter/GPS At Nav Station
- 2 KW Radar / Mast Mounted
- Autohelm 6002 - Recent Service
- ST60 Tri-Data - Programmable Depth & Knot
- ST60 Graphic Display
- ST60 Apparent Wind Direction & Speed
Designed As A Complete, Integrated System, Dockside or Underway A Complete Electrical Service Seamlessly Supplies Sufficient Power For All Onboard Needs
- 2 - 30 Amp Shore Power Systems w/ Cords - Easier To Manage Than 50 Amp
- Generator, Large Capacity
- 12v Battery Bank - New 2014/2015
- AC & DC Circuit Breaker Panels w/ Digital Volt Meters
- 3000 Watt Xantrax Inverter/100 Amp Charger w/ Remote Rate Monitor / Control Panel
- Misc. Handling and Docking Gear
- Misc. Safety Gear - Including Jacklines
- Anchor,Chain & Rode w/ Windlass
- Anchor Marker Ball
- 10' Inflatable Dinghy w/ Newer 9.9 Yamaha Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Prestige Yacht Sales
Old Saybrook, CT, United States
Newport, RI, United States