- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Plattsburgh, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 189,000
The Beneteau 43 was designed to complete this generation of Beneteaus. Her striking interior is the work of the famed Italian design office of Nauta Design. The accommodations of the Beneteau 43 offer all the comfort to sail the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
Tantrik is a 2008 Bénéteau 43 Oceanis fresh water yacht. She has been meticulously maintained throughout. Her owner has spared no expense, adding top of the line gear and navigational equipment. She is a two stateroom owner's model.
Beautiful condition and priced to sell.
Please call David Malkin for an apointment or additional information at 410-280-2038 ext 115 or 443-790-2786 or Email David@NorthPointYachtSales.com Come see why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference.
Please contact David Malkin at 410 280-2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 11 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 19566 lbs
Ballast: 6239 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 9 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 4JH4AE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 325
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (360 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (200 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (80 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Tantrik, a 2008 Bénéteau 43 Oceanis fresh water yacht, has been meticulously maintained. Her owner has spared no expense, adding top of the line gear and navigational equipment throughout.
Its home port is the marina in Plattsburgh NY on Lake Champlain and it is ''in bond’’, which refers to it being Canadian registered., no taxes paid.
Completely equipped, this yacht can be single handed with no difficulties, as everything is lead back to the cockpit. Dodger, bimini and side curtains will keep you dry and protected from the elements in inclement weather and excessive sunshine on very sunny days.
The kitchen is equipped with a front opening refrigerator and a top opening freezer, a double rectangular stainless steel, a fully gimbaled propane 3 burner cooktop with oven as well as a microwave oven.
Two cabins two head layout (Electrical toilets, showers and sinks) allows for good privacy. It is also possible to easily convert the table into a double bed.
- Pod Installation
- Card Readers Raymarine E-120 to the cockpit and E-80 in the square with marine cards
- Graphic Indicator ST-60
- Wind ST-60
- Tridata Indicator (prof, speed and log) ST-60
- Automatic Pilot ST-6002 LS RVS with control console for Pilot GPS antenna fixed active
- VHF Radio with command to the cockpit
- Compasses (2) Pastimo
- Radio AM/FM/CD iPod player
- Speaker Phone of cockpit weatherproof
Sails & Sailing
- Mainsail on furling controlled in cockpit
- Headsail 140% RF
- 2 X 48 Lewmar winches
- 2 X 40 Lewmar winches including a (1) is to electrical control
- Solid Vang
- Two Banks of Rope Clutches
- Halogen lighting and indirect lighting in the saloon
- Counter in white laminate
- Generous storage locations
- 3 burner stove with oven
- Two (2) electrical control marine toilets to and two (2) Showers
- Refrigerator and a independent freezer
- Bow thruster 6hp
- 2 Battery 4d , 1 battery 1 engine battery for the bow thruster
- Charger 40 amps
- ESpar heating with 3 outputs
- Freshwater level indicator
- Black water level indicator
- AC connector with protection cover
- Two electrical cables (50 and 100 feet)
- Isolator AC at input
- Solar Panel Kyocera 255 watts with regulator MMPT and digital display in the cab
- Micrologue with shunt DDM1
- 12 V DC to the cockpit, the NAP
- Teak Cockpit Seats and Floor
- BBQ - SS Stern Mounted
- Full Canvas - Dodger, Bimini, Connector, Side Curtains
- Bruce 30kg Anchor w/ 200' Chain
- SS Bow Protector
- Lewmar Windlass
- 6 Opening Deck Hatches
- Rib with Engine - Brig 11' Rib w/ 9.9 Yamaha 4S.
- Walk Through Transom to Swim Platform
- Full Compliment of Dock Lines and Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North Point Yacht Sales
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States