- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Delta Boat Center Port Zélande, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 129,000 Tax Paid (US$ 136,211)
This Bavaria 46 Cruiser from 2008 (MY 2009) was delivered to the first owner in 2009 als a Holiday Edition. A survey report from August 2016 is available. It has a spacious layout with 4 sleeping cabins.
UNIQUE AUTUMN OFFER: WHEN BOUGHT BEFORE 6 NOVEMBER 2016 THIS BAVARIA WILL BE SOLD INCLUDING AN OPTIONS PACK AT YOUR CHOOSING WITH A VALUE OF €10.000!!
- Bow thruster
- 2x TV
- 2x Fridge
- Furling sails
- Raised cockpit cover
- White hull with gray striping
- Teak on cockpit floor, on cockpit seats and on cockpit coaming
- Fixed plastic cockpit table with teak blades and a folding part at the front, creating a very large
- The hull is provided with a rubbing strake with a stainless steel rubbing strip
- Aluminum cleats,also amidships.
- In July 2015: new antifouling and a new anode, engine service, additional
valve placed beside the sail drive for cooling water inlet
- In August 2016: a new propeller and underwaterhull pressure cleaned
- Light mahogany interior
- Blue grey upholstery with dark grey curtains
- Gray custom made cockpit cushions
- Sunbathing cushions for foredeck
- Grey sprayhood with stainless steel brackets with attachable parts (zipper) to the bimini and the sides of the bimini, creating a cockpit cover
- White horse shoe lifebuoy
- 2x plastic-coated stainless steel Life-Line wires on deck Life-Line
- Rig and sails:
- Type: sloop 7/8 rigged
- Spars, stays: Selden mast, boom and Rodkicker, stainless steel rigging, double set of spreaders, manual Hasselfors backstay tensioner
- Winches: Lewmar: 4x ST
- Sails material: white Dacron Elvstrom sails
- Anti rolling support sail: Selden Furlin mast
- Main sail: Elvstrom furling mainsail
- Genoa: Elvstrom furling genoa with gray UV protection
- Genoa reefing system: Furlex 300S furling system
Part exchange is possible!
WE CAN NOW OFFER WARRANTY ON PRE-OWNED BOATS!
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Delta Boat Center is a family run business that has been specialized in buying and selling new and pre-owned motor yachts since 1969.
Our brokerage department is knowledgeable about all brands of motor yachts and we can advise you in all areas such as buying advice, selling advice, valuation, survey, insurance, moorings, transport, service, parts, re-fits etc.
With almost 50 years’ experience we are uniquely qualified in helping you buy or sell your motor yacht. We are specialized in Fairline, a brand that we have represented in the Benelux and Germany for almost 50 years.
We are dealer for Absolute Yachts (40 to 73 feet) for the Netherlands and Belgium and dealer for English Harbour Yachts for the Netherlands (16 to 30 feet).
We also work together with several other renowned shipyards so we are able to offer you exactly the motor yacht that fulfills your requirements.
Visit our website for more information: deltaboatcenter.com
Please contact DBC Brokerage at +31 (0)111 677 111
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: J&J Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 14.40 m
Beam: 4.35 m
Maximum Draft: 1.85 m
Ballast: 3200 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 19.80 m
Dry Weight: 13000 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: D2-55F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 610
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (230 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (210 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (80 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed for a large crew, the Bavaria 46 Holiday is suited especially for tough employment in the charter business. This boat will withstand the extreme demands of chartering arising from constant sailing in any weather conditions and frequent changes of crews. The boat incorporates a conscientious selection of equipment to guarantee the best possible investment to the owner. Due to the spacious layout, a large crew will feel immediately comfortable on board this yacht, whether gathering around the dining table or staying in the huge foreship and aftcabins. The construction at crucial points is beyond the regulations by Lloyds. This increases safety at sea, increases the stability of value and makes living on board more comfortable. Sandwich laminate technology such as that used in the aircraft industry and on ice-breaking boats is used in the above-water hull and in the deck. The sandwich layer is of water-repellent closed-cell foam to increase the dent-resistance of the shell. Its low heat conductivity prevents condensation and makes the interior climate more pleasant. Kevlar fabric, the material of which bullet-proof jackets are made, is worked into the forebody below the waterline to protect against collision. The doubled laminate thickness of the keel flange triples the safety factor in case of impact. The floor timber is reinforced by stiff S-glass layers. The laminate is watertight and prevents osmosis.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
De verkoper meldt dat de gegevens van het schip in goed vertrouwen zijn weergegeven maar kan niet instaan voor de juistheid en ook geen garantie geven over de staat van het aangeboden schip. Wij adviseren een koper met een makelaar of een expert contact op te nemen om meer zekerheid over de staat van het schip te verkrijgen. Dit schip wordt aangeboden onder voorbehoud van prijsveranderingen en/of annulering van de eigenaar. Ook kan het schip in de laatste dagen verkocht zijn.