- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Southampton , United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 139,950 Tax Paid (US$ 176,001)
- Sale Pending
"Arcadia" is an Arcona 400, the yacht that did so much for building the reputation of Arcona. At its heart is a galvanised steel cradle on to which all the dynamic loads from the rig, mast and keel are transmitted. She is a delight to sail, easy to handle short-handed and beautifully finished in mahogany below with 2 double aft cabins. She has been professionally maintained to a high standard.
Arcona Yachts UK, Hamble Point Marina, School Lane, Hamble, Southampton, SO31 4NB
Tel: 02380 457772 email: email@example.com www.arconayachts.com
Please contact Tony Bottomley at +44 (0)2380 457770
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Arcona Yachts AB
Designer: Stefan Qviberg
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.98 m
Beam: 3.82 m
LWL: 10.50 m
Minimum Draft: 2.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 7000 kgs Half Load
Dry Weight: 7109 kgs
Total Power: 40 KW
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: D2-40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1255
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (260 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (150 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (55 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Repeater(s) - Raymarine E80 Down Below
CD player - Sony bluetooth
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
Radio - Sony CD and Bluetooth
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60
Radar - See Me Active X
Plotter - Raymarine E80
VHF - Icom with remote in cockpit
Autopilot - Smartpilot 6002
Fully battened mainsail - 4T Forte Main and Jib 2015
Furling genoa - One Sails Premium Quality Dacron
Electric winch - Electric Halyard Winch For Short Handed Reefing
Hot water - Hot water boiler
Heating - Eberspacher Heating
Refrigerator - Isotherm 3200 ASU SP
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Cockpit table - teak cockpit table
Solar panel - Suncell 36 W
Spray hood - 2016
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Arcona 400 has modern, fast lines and a technically advanced construction with a high level of interior comfort. In addition to the spacious, bright saloon there are three two-berth cabins, a well-fitted galley, a heads compartment with a shower and wet locker. The interior finish is of mahogany, with a satin finish that gives this first-class interior a welcoming, warm ambience. At the heart of the boat is a galvanised steel cradle that takes all the dynamic loads of the rig and keel, making the boat stiff and strong.
Sails and Rigging
- Mast in silver anodised aluminium profile 219/147 mm, height 18,9 m, stepped on the keel.
- Fully battened main sail - One Sails, Premium quality Dacron 2012
- 4T Forte main and jib 2015
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Storm jib
- Furling genoa - One Sails premium Dacron 2012
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/depth/log
- .Raymarine E80 repeater below
- Radar SeaMe Active X
- Raymarine ST60 Wind speed and direction
- Raymarine E80 chart plotter
- Autopilot - Smartpilot 6002
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- VHF Icom
- Solar panel Suncell 36 W
- Battery charger
- Shore power
- Teak in cockpit
- Electric Halyard winch
- Lazy jacks
- 2 rope cuddies in cockpit
- 2 large cockpit lockers
- 6 x mooring cleats
- German mainsheet system
- Sprayhood and mainsail cover
- Genoa cover
- Cockpit cover
- Swimming ladder
- All lines led to cockpit
- Single line reefing - 2 reefs
- 8 man Plastimo liferaft
- Honda 2.3hp 4 stroke outboard
- Honwave 2.5 m inflatable
- 3 double cabins with plenty of stowage space
- U-shaped galley.
- Stainless steel twin sinks.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Gaspipes with stop valve and leakage indicator between cooker and gas bottle.
- Large working areas in easily cleaned and durable laminate.
- Refrigerator - Isotherm 3200 ASU SP
- Eberspacher Heating
- Hot water
- Generous locker and drawer stowage
- Chart table with stowage and drawers under
- Heads with holding tank. washbasin, hand shower and wet locker
- Galvanised steel cradle at heart of the boat taking the dynamic loads of the rig and keel
- Isotalic Polyester sandwich construction hand laminated with multiaxial glass fabric, core material is 20 mm divinycell, solid laminate around keel, rudder and through hull fittings.
- Hull and deck are white with dark blue waterline in NPG-based gelcoat.
- Open transom with bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder
- 2.700 kg antimony hardened lead keel, bolted to hull and steel frame with 12, 20 mm stainless steel bolts.
- Rudder blade hand laminated multiaxial glass.
- Rudder stock 80 mm aluminium tapered at both ends, needle bearings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Arcona Yachts UK
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom