- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- East Med, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 650,000 Tax Paid (US$ 741,390)
Commissioned by the current owners, this Amel 54 is an unique yacht, a “state of art” product of the cummulated efforts of Amel Yard’s team added to the sailing experience and creativity of the owners.
Although the owners are happy with their boat, they wish to upgrade to an Amel 55, hence the reason to sell "Soleil Bleu". Immaculately maintained this Amel 54 will satisfy even the most discerning sailors and is delivered in "turn key" condition, ready to go.
The vessel is currently stored ashore until September 2014.
Serious offers will be taken into consideration.
Please contact Adelina Maria Matias at 0090 542 5670680
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Amel Boatyard - France
Designer: Amel Chantiers - France
Flag of Registry: Germany
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 17 ft 2 in
LWL: 15 ft 4 in
Length on Deck: 16 ft 5 in
Displacement: 17500 kgs
Ballast: 5100 kgs
Headroom: 2 ft 0 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2008
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1300
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (900 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (900 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (160 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Main Engine & drive system
- Main Engine - VOLVO PENTA,110 Hp
- Year Built: 2008
- Engine Hours: 1,300 hrs. (@ June 2013)
- Fuel consumption: 4.8 l/h
- Cruising speed: Kn @ 7 – 8 Kn
- VOLVO PENTA Hydraulic Gearbox
- V Drive; S.S. shaft with automatic breaker
- 2 x Propeller; Folding AUTOPROP + 3 blade propeller; fitted Rope cutter SPURS
- RACOR double Fuel filter & Water Separator with 3-way valve
- Blowers x 2 inlet & outlet automatic air-cooling system plus natural ventilation
- AMEL retractable bow-thruster 24V/11Hp, with control in cockpit
Tanks, Pumps & Plumbing System
Fuel Tank Capacity 900 L
Fresh Water “ 900 L
Grey Water “ 80 L
Black Water “ 2 x 80 L
- Fuel Pump
- Macerator Pump
- Sea water pump
- Fresh Water Pump - Pressurized hot & cold for galley & bathrooms
- Fresh water pump for deck wash-down & deck shower
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Magnetic Compass in cockpit
- VHF radio ICOM on Navigation table & 2nd station in cockpit with loudhailer
- SSB radio KENWOOD
- Autopilot FURUNO NAVPILOT 611 with Gyroplus
- GPS FURUNO GP 150 w/ GP 320B antenna and interfacing for PC
- Radar & GPS Chart-Plotter FURUNO NAVNET II with e.charts for the Mediterranean with repeater analogue station in cockpit. Also includes Overlay & Arpa 11 functions.
- Navtex ICS
- Depth-sounder INTERPHASE ISCAN V90
- Navigation Centre B&G HYDRA 2000 & SONIC speed; 5 repeaters analogues in cockpit + 1 repeater in aft cabin.
- Barometer & Clock
- LED Navigation & anchor lights
- Voltage 12V/DC - on main engine electric circuit & anti-electrolyses wiring circuit connecting all metal parts in wet areas to the anodes in the keel.
- Voltage 220V/AC – Electric panel
- Generator - 11kW/12V/220V ONAN diesel, 4 cylinders; with separate air-duct ventilation; 560 Hrs @ June 2013
- Solar Panels - 8 x 100W
- Alternator - 24V/110Ah on main engine + 1 x 12V/80Ah on generator.
- Battery Charger - 220V/24V/100Ah +40Ah
- Batteries - Total capacity 630 Ah/24V
- Service Battery - New 2013
- Starter Battery - 12V/105Ah; new 2013
- Inverter - 800W for video + 350W for small appliances
- 220 Volt shore supply connection cable
- 220V & 12V sockets – throughout including 12V in engine room
Ancillary Electric Equipment
- 3 x 220V Air Conditioning HOT/COLD throughout
- Heating system; 220V
- Watermaker - 24V/220V; 100L/Hr; 400Hrs @ June 2013
- 220 V Boiler plus water heating from engine heat exchanger
- Electric Toilets x 2
Deck accessories & Sports equipment
- Pulpit with seat, stanchions, handrail and helmsman-arch all in Stainless Steel marine grade.
- S.S. outboard holding bracket
- Hatches, portholes & skylights in good serviceable condition. Windscreen with opening windows.
- Boarding swimming ladder
- Shower - Hot&Cold - on swimming platform
- Hydraulic Gangway OPACMARE
- Steering Wheel at helmsman area in the cockpit on port side with pilot adjustable seat
- Rail system for haul & launch of dinghy, custom built by AMEL
- 2 x portable folding tables in cockpit
- Cockpit cushions with new upholstery
- Custom built hard-top covering the cockpit in full length & width; provides extra protection from weather elements; well ventilated & with extra windows for better vision & light.
- 2 x Sun-Awnings giving full shade on deck Plus Winter awning
- Cockpit removable screens with mosquito nets
- Canvas covers for windscreen, winches, solar panels, cockpit instruments & dinghy
- 11 x Winches ; all ST (3 electric) with cleats & stoppers
- Watertight Lockers throughout providing plenty of storage on deck
- Dinghy CARIBE 3.1m R.I.B.
- HB outboard engine 5 Hp ( 2 stroke)
- 2 x electric Windlass (vertical) both with remote control (2nd windlass from cockpit) and chain meter in cockpit.
- 2 x Anchors; main WASI + secondary 20kg
- Bowsprit roller
- Sea water chain wash-down pump in chain locker
- 2 x S.S. Chain stainless - Ø 10.mm ; 100 m on WASI anchor + 50 m on Spade anchor
- Mooring lines, Stern-line roller
- Mooring Cleats x 10 in S.S.
Sails & Rigging
- Rigging type –Masthead ketch rig
- Masts & Spars - AMEL
- Standing Rigging – S.S. wire
- Running Rigging – all lines leading into cockpit for single-handling use
- Electric Furling (24V) on Genoa
- Electric Furling on Jib stay with control in cockpit
- Electric Furling (24V)on Main mast
- Manual Furling on Mizzen mast
- Spinnaker Pole
- Total Sail area & No. of sails - 192m2 / 5 pieces
- Main Sail – Tri-radial in Hydranet
- Mizzen Sail - Tri-radial in Hydranet
- Genoa - Tri-radial in Hydranet
- Jib made of Nylon
- Gennekar with sock
- Storm Sail
- Jack lines & harness
- Buoys & lights
- Deck projector on main mast and cockpit projector on mizzen mast
- Life jackets & Belts
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fire Alarm System
- Gas Alarm System
- Gas locker with 2 bottles on deck
- Bilge Pumps - handheld & automatic
- Guests Cabins
- Master Cabin – situated aft, features (200cmx160cm) Queen size central berth with hanging closets, drawers, vanity table, couch and en suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Guest Cabin 1 – situated forward of the saloon on the port side, features a large double berth, drawers, side-table and hanging closet.
- Guest Cabin 2 – situated forward of the saloon on starboard side, features twin bunk berths.
- Guests Bathroom – situated in the foc’sle area, with direct access to both forward guests cabins. Features large shower cubicle, WC, washbasin and laundry area with washing machine & dryer.
- Crew Quarters
- Skipper’s cabin – ¼ berth in passage way aft.
Total 2, aft & forward; both with hot & cold pressure water, separate shower cubicle, washbasin and electric toilets.
Large sitting area with table on port side plus 2 sofas and drink cabinet on portside. Original leather upholstery covered with removable velvet/suede covers. Interior in Mahogany veneer, lining in white leather; table tops and floors protected with covers in immaculate, “as new” condition.
On port side, U-shaped. Spacious Corian counter and integrated sink. Fully equipped with complete set of pans, crockery & cutlery
Galley & Entertainment Equipment
- Gas stove in S.S. with 4 burners, with “all weather pan holders.
- 24V, in S.S. (with fresh & sea water cooling system)
- 24V, large top-loader freezer (with fresh & sea water cooling system)
- BOSCH 4 Kg, 220V
- Radio/CD player with BOSE speakers in saloon & waterproof speakers in cockpit. Radio/CD player in aft cabin.
- Flat screen TV monitor in saloon and large screen in aft cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Lusitana Yacht & Ship Brokerage
Marmaris, SW Med, Turkey
3 Mast Schooner
Traditional Turkish Gulet
East Med, Turkey
East Mediterranean, Turkey
3 Mast Schooner
Traditional Turkish Gulet
East Med, Turkey
3 Mast Gaff Rig Schooner
Traditional Turkish Motorsailer
East Med, Turkey
Eastern Mediterranean, Turkey