Ultra-luxurious super tournament yacht with only the best equipment installed. This masterpiece will provide your client with all the luxuries of home. You will be impressed with his 21st century work of art!
Please call Michele Renick @ 954.444.9230 or 954.943.6250 to schedule an appointment or for any additional information.
Please contact Michele Renick at 954-444-9230
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
90' Custom Affinity Sportfish Yacht
LOA: 90 ft 0 in
Beam: 23 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 175000 lbs
Total Power: 4800 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 16V2000
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Engine Brand: MTU
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 16V2000
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 33 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (5000 Gallons)
Only the best equipment has been installed on this ultra-luxurious tournament boat, on a super yacht scale. Built at the sophisticated Cheoy Lee Shipyard, and constructed with resin-infused technology, the 2,400 hp MTU’s exceeded expectations on this world-class explorer. Whether the desire to cruise or fish from the Atlantic to the Pacific ocean, this masterpiece will provide your client with all the luxuries of home, including four (4) exquisite staterooms, Six (6) heads, separate entry access for a crew, a sky bridge office and aft deck entertaining. The engineering, operation and performance of this beautiful vessel will stand tall among the finest at any marina. You will be impressed with this 21st Century work of art!
As you step aboard the impressive cockpit on the El Lobo, you will observe her massive 23-foot beam. This provides exceptional stability and spaciousness while underway. Extensive entertaining areas include the salon, dining room, sky lounge, and aft deck, each designed for either an elegant gathering or for more intimate settings. Exquisite marble and granite graces many areas throughout the yacht. The large, finely appointed galley has all the amenities of home including granite bar countertop with seating for four (4). As you walk forward down one set of stairs to the companionway, you will encounter a lower aft staircase which leads you down one more level to the full-beam master suite, complete with separate his and her dressing vanities separated by a sunken Jacuzzi tub and shower. Back to the central companionway there are two (2) queen-size guest staterooms, each with their own heads. Forward in the VIP berth is a split layout with a double bed and single berth. The laundry room is also located in the companionway. Back to the salon and up the spiral staircase is a beautifully appointed skylounge, complete with a wet bar, large sofa, entertainment console, office are, day head and the helm console. The crew have separate quarters with a private access door through the aft deck, which contains 2 stateroom (sleeps 2), refrigeration, laundry and full head.
Located aft and between the dining area and entertainment center is the: • Spiral Custom Stainless staircase up to the bridge and Sky Lounge • Entertainment center with premium audio visual components • Sharp 57" LCD TV with surround sound (recessed with pop-up mechanism) • On deck day head with granite flooring and marble countertops, with secondary entry door from the aft deck • Ultra leather L-shaped sofa and two custom chairs • Twin ultra-leather ottomans
Up and aft on the main deck is the a spacious and open galley with large portside windows, granite countertops, stainless appliances and a wrap-around bar-style countertop facing the salon with four fixed stainless bar stools. • GE Monogram appliances • Stainless Steel built in Trash Compactor • Four burner cooktop and • Trivection Oven • Microwave • Large Stainless Upright Refrigerator and Freezer • Asko dishwasher • Oversized double stainless steel sink • Numerous cabinets and drawers • Eight person custom dining table starboard of the galley
Aft and down to the full beam master stateroom. • King size walk-around bed • Side nightstands with drawer storage • Custom built-in wood desk • Ultra-leather sofa seating to port • Sharp flat screen TV and stereo system • His and her cedar lined closests • En-suite head with two entrances accented with elegant brown and white marble floors and vanity • His and her private vanity, sink and toilet • A sunken spa-tub/shower separates his and her dressing areas
Queen Stateroom - Portside
• Queen berth • Built in nightstand • Large cedar lined • Hanging locker and • Drawer and cabinet • Sharp flat screen HDTV • Private head designed with beautiful marble accents • Walk-in stall shower
Queen Stateroom - Starboard
• Queen berth • Built in nightstand • Large cedar lined • Hanging locker and • Drawer and cabinet storage • Sharp flat screen HDTV • Private head designed with beautiful marble accents • Walk-in stall shower
Guest Double - Forward V-Berth
• Bunks are in a cross configuration with a double lower and single upper. • Hanging locker • Drawer and cabinet storage • Sharp flat screen HDTV • Private head designed with beautiful marble accents • Walk-in stall shower
• Laundry area with stacked Asko Washer and Dryer and • Storage for folding and storing linens and laundry supplies
The enclosed Pilot House is accessed from the spiral staircase in the salon or from the aft deck with a water tight door. Once inside, you are in the Sky Lounge. The Aft portion of this deck is open to the cockpit and has a centerline control station for docking or fighting a fish. There is also a settee to port with a Murray Brothers teak table. • Forward is the helm console with full electronics • Twin Stidd helm chairs • Day head aft to starboard that has granite flooring and counters • Wet bar forward with an under counter GE Stainless Steel Refrigerator and separate ice maker and a sink • Entertainment center with surround sound audio visual system • Sharp 32” LCD TV (recessed with pop up mechanism) • Starboard is a raised Lounge with seating for six around a custom stone table • Built in work station/chart table
• Custom Palm Beach Tower (seats 6) with molded console • Custom rod storage molded into the Palm Beach Tower hardtop and much more • Buggy top with recessed navigation light and speakers • Center outrigger • Furuno Nanvet repeater • MTU ECM gauges • Bow thruster controls • Simrad follow-up steering • VHF radio
Aft and out the automatically opening salon doors is the large aft deck which is under cover and overlooks the fishing cockpit. • Seating for 8 in two large curved settees with matching twin high gloss teak tables • Wet bar with granite countertops, GE stainless steel refrigerator, sink, and icemaker
Five (5) steps down to the fishing cockpit and the entrance to the crew quarters. Crew quarters are aft of the engine room. • Double stateroom with TV and hanging locker • Head with shower, and a lounge with refrigerator freezer, microwave, Asko combination washer/dryer, with a built in TV.
• Murray fighting chair on an offset stanchion • 23 Rod holders • Live bait well with viewing window • Molded tackle center with drawer storage • Bait Freezer • Cockpit controls • Electric Jenn-Air BBQ grill • Gaff locker • Tuna tubes (4) built into transom • Transom gate • Cleaning supply locker • Large below deck fish box fed by Eskimo ice machine • Lazzarette contains Brownie compressor for diving • Fresh and salt water wash down • Cockpit and covering boards are natural teak • Rupp 47' tripple hydraulic riggers • Self bailing scuppers • Underwater lights • Propeller pockets for reduced draft
• Two 6 man Switlik canister life rafts • Hells Bay Marquessa Flats Boat with 90 HP Mercury • Two Yamaha Wave runners • Nautical Structures Euro 1700 electronic/hydraulic davit • Kolstrand hydraulic drum windlass below deck mounted with 132 # Bruce anchor with • 60’ of ½” chain and 500’ of 5/8” stainless steel cable. • Bow pulpit with stainless steel rails • 8 cleats • Side rails • Eight stainless steel portholes • Halogen deck lighting Fresh water outlets on foredeck, cockpit, Pilot House deck, and tower • Buell dual air horn • Jabsco 200,000 power remote control 255SL dual halogen search light • Windshield wipers with fresh water washers
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
• Twin MTU 16V200, 2400 horsepower each with Twin Disc MG 5135A gears • Electronic controls in pilothouse, fishing tower, aft pilothouse deck, and cockpit • American hydraulic 16"/65hp bow thruster • Chilled water air conditioning with reverse cycle heating. Air handlers and temperature controls in each compartment • Oil change system • Delta T engine room ventilation with demisters • Lube oil tank • Engine room start and stop panel for MTU engines • Kobelt hydraulic power steering • Six blade bronze Nibral propellers • Propeller shafts are 4" Aquamet 22HS • Struts are high test bronze with cutlass bearings • Tides dripless shaft and rudder logs • Rudders are stainless steel with 3" shafts • Stainless steel exhaust risers • Fuel priming and transfer pump for main engines • Hour meters on main engines and generators • Bilge high water alarm system with five pumps • Fire extinguishing system with manual and automatic discharge, engine shutdown/ override system and discharge alarm Emergency bilge pump system-self priming • Racor fuel water separators and filters for main engines and generators • Integral fiberglass fuel tanks, double wall construction with extra inner liner, sight glasses, monitored with ship's monitor system • Fuel distribution manifold • Bronze sea water strainers • Sound abatement: extensive use of Soundown and other sound abatement materials throughout the vessel • Sea Recovery Aqua Matic 1800 gallons per day water maker with fresh water flush, commercial pre-filter, UV sterilizer, remote touch screen control, soft start assembly and cleaning/rinse valve kit • Naiad stabilizers model 353 • 2 thirty gallon hot water tanks • Head Hunter heads • Integral Fiberglass holding tanks with dockside and overboard discharge system • Ships tank monitoring system
• 2 (two) Northern Lights 30 KW generators with sound shields • 24 Volt engine start batteries four 8D&rsquos • 24 Volt house batteries 12 six volt deep cycle • 12 volt generator start batteries • 12 volt/24 volt/DC and 120 volt/240 volt AC systems • Two Glendenning Cable Masters with 100&rsquo of 100 amp 110V/220V shore power cables • 12 volt and 24 volt battery chargers with isolation system Charles ISO boost system • Electrical distribution and control panels with circuit breakers, amp and volt meters located in the salon • Duplex 120 volt outlets with GFI outlets in heads, galley, and exterior • Internal bonding system with zinc anode protection • Phone and Cable TV system with shore hookups • Alarm system; main engines and all bilges
• Two 6 man Life rafts • Ten adult and two children life jackets • Two 20” life rings • Flare kit First aid kit • Nine portable fire extinguishers • Smoke detectors • Ships bell
The interior of El Lobo is loaded with designer features, custom fittings and original art. Thecountertops wherever practical are lightweight granite as is most of the head flooring. Seating surfaces are leather and headliners are Vinyl with wisper wall tracking. Carpeting is custom wool and lighting in most cases is halogen with dimmers. The wood paneling, countertops, trim, and molding is of matching Makore, an exotic hardwood from Africa. All portholes and windows have privacy blinds.
Hull, deck, and superstructure is infusion molded fiberglass with Corecell structural foam coring built to engineering specifications and ABS guidelines. All of the hull and outer layers of the deck are fiberglass, and are laminated with a high performance vinyl-ester resin. She has a solid fiberglass keel and reinforced chines, and propeller pockets for reduced draft. Extensive use of light weight aluminum honeycomb materials for reduced interior weight.
Only the best equipment has been installed on this ultra-luxurious super tournament yacht. Whether the desire to cruise or fish from the Atlantic to the Pacific ocean, this masterpiece will provide your client with all the luxuries of home, including four (4) exquisite staterooms, Six (6) heads, separate entry access for a crew, a sky bridge office and aft deck entertaining. The engineering, operation and performance of this beautiful vessel will stand tall among the finest at any marina. You will be impressed with this 21st Century work of art!
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 888-231-7549Tel: (954) 943-6250
Other Boats from MERRITT'S Boat & Engine Works Brokerage