- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- CT, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 315,000
MUTINY is our latest Swan 42 central listing and we have made a price change to show that her owners are serious about selling.
She is hull # 4 and is in excellent condition being maintained by a full time Captain. The Swan 42 has many functions, with being able to race under a one design format, or under IRC, or very successful under ORCi, in Europe or if so desired, take the family for a week's long jaunt. Several new Doyle sails in 2015 to go along with the other 25 bags of sails from different years, B/G wind gear, radar, she lacks for nothing to compete either inshore or also has several specialty offshore sails. 4th overall in the last NYYC Invitational cup in 2015, MUTINY is an excellent option to jump right in and join the very special and fun Swan 42 racing class. Call us for full details.
Please contact William Jenkins at 410-267-9419
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Mutiny Electronics/Navigation List
B&G 3000 system
- gyro compass
- 2 FFD displays on cockpit wall
- 1 FFD at Nav table
- 1 auto pilot FFD behind port wheel.
- 4 20/20 displays mounted on mast
B&G auto pilot.
Expedition Navigation Software on lenovo Laptop
Wireless router for Tablet connection on deck
Sony stereo system
- 2 speakers below
- 2 sony marine speakers behind wheels
Garmin stand alone plotter
Cantable B&G radar on carbon post. Mounted port aft transom
2 suunto compass, mounted on steering pedestal
Updates in the last 2 years ( 2014 and 2015)
New rudder bearing recessed into hull as not to cause corrosion on anodized parts.
New Keel bolt plates. changed from Steel, to G10 plates. Reduces significant rusting
Re-clear coated mast.
Re-anodized spreader bars
Painted steering Quadrant
Changed from wire steering cables to 7mm Sk90 dyneema rope
All new running rigging from New England Ropes 2014
- poly tec halyards with dynex dux core (color coded)
- vec tec spin sheets with dynex dux core
- poly tec jib sheets
Spare rope package from 2015 invitational regatta. Used one week
Jib track in-hauler system
Carbon roller furler headstay
Deck mounting for a life raft
Mom 8A safety unit
Driver chalks. Angled for upwind sailing. (Removable)
Offshore safety jack lines
5 offshore Mustang life jackets with tethers
Harken snatch blocks, spare clutch parts.
Swan Cruising gear from factory
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- · Hull is infusion molded Eglass/vinylester laminate with carbon reinforcements in selected areas.
- · Watertight bulkhead at bow, drained forepeak.
- · Stainless chainplate deck fittings.
- · Topsides are gelcoat.
- · Epoxy coated bottom, sprayed.
- · Deck is infusion molder E glass vinylester laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed cell foam cores.
- · Vessel chartered only for NYYC I.C. events with paid Cap’t on board (no other charters).
- · Vessel professionally maintained & serviced by paid Cap’t and Bob Connell of Pilot’s Pt Marina (Westbrook, CT). Stored indoors winters.·2014 bottom refinished (now black VC offshore).
Keel & Rudder:
- · Epoxy coated.
- · Rudder blade of GRP from female mold.
- · Carbon/epoxy stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- · Volvo Penta D2-40 130S marine diesel, 29 kW, 40 HP.
- · Saildrive gearbox 2.19:1.
Maintenance & Performance:
- · Engine hours: 1366.
Propulsion & Steering:
- · 2013 new Volvo 17X14 LH folding prop fitted.
- · Alum. Quadrant, Rope steering with chain and sprocket Rudder bearings are self-aligning.
- · Roller bearing sheaves.
- · Twin composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole.
- · Emergency tiller.
- · 110V outlet at chart table.
- · GFI duplex receptacle.
- · 12V DC insulated return system for lighting and general service.
- · Main distribution panel contains 12V DC gauges and 110V AC gauges and circuit breakers, lighted.
- · Main switchboard 12V DC outboard of chart table.
- · 12V outlet at chart table Bottom of mast, shrouds and stays are grounded to the keel.
- · 12V 50 aH starting battery.
- · Service battery AGM type 12V, 2 x 160 Ah in saloon table base.
- Inverter/battery charger, Mastervolt, replaced 2012.
- 115 Amp alternator with an electronic sensor Engine space air lnlet from deck Engine control panel recessed in cockpit.
- · Shore power 110V AC.
- · 30 amp shore power cord & inlet.
- · 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
- · 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- · 140L fuel in two polyethene tanks, approx. 40 gallons
- · Tank level indicator.
- 320L fresh water in two polyethene tanks.
- Pressure hot/cold water.
- Back up foot pump for fresh water in galley. Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Flexible holding tank, 55L/14.5 US gallons Tank emptied by hand pump or deck suction.
- · 2008 Garmin Radar
- · Composite Solutions carbon post w/articulating top platform.
- · Hi-performance fluxgate heading sensor for radar.
- · B&G H3000 Hercules Performance CPU.
- · 2007 5 B&G H3000 20/20 jumbo mast display pack w/hall custom carbon mast pod.
- · 2007 Carbon masthead wand.
- · 2007 Halcyon 2000 fluxgate compass.
- · 2007 Garmin 3210 10” GPS plotter.
- · 2007 B&G autopilot H300 Type 2.
- · 2007 Smart Radio AIS receiver
- · lenovo laptop with Expedition software.
- · Sea water spout with foot pump in galley.
- · 2011 refrig. unit replaced.
- · Battery driven refrigeration unit, top loading 105L, gravity drained with valve.
- · Sst double sinks.
- · Two burner alcohol stove with oven.
- · Formica counter tops and sink cover/drawers/lockers.
- · Garbage bin.
- · Shower with hot water in stern.
- · Jabsco manual toilet, using sea water for flushing Y valve in fwd head/overboard discharge/holding tank.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 4 hella turbo fans. Entertainment:
- 2007 stereo system with cockpit speakers.
Summary of Accommodation:
- · All standard equipment including V-berth (now removed and in storage).
- · Finish is teak with satin while GBP/canvas lining.
- · Lockable plywood floorboards covered with bamboo veneer.
- · Overhead liner GRP molding, bonded in place.
- · Removable vinyl cover panels provide access to deck hardware.
- · Double aft cabins with stowage under
- · Main salon folding leaf table
- · Settee backrests fold up and convert into Pullman berths, storage behind backrests.
- · Tanks below settees.
- · Forepeak completely open for sail storage.
Thoroughbred Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Thoroughbred Yacht Sales
Unknown, CT, United States
Unknown, MI, United States
A Custom Tripp Designed
Unknown, MD, United States
Unknown, RI, United States
Ker 46 Plus
Annapolis, United States
Unknown, CA, United States