- View Full Specifications
Spacious, stylish interior.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Bradwell Waterside, Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 39,990 Tax Paid (US$ 51,967)
Boats for sale UK. De Kloet yard, relatively unknown in UK but with large following in Netherlands.. Midget 26 Yacht for sale. Modern classic interior with the large heads option.Large aft double cabin, second double berth option as forward saloon table converts to large U berth.Factory upgrade to larger 28hp marine diesel engine. Furling Genoa. Ebersbacher warm air heating system. Fully battened main sail. Hot & Cold pressurised water with immersion element also.. All lines led to cockpit. Shore power. Cockpit tent.Very deep port cockpit locker with lower access via door in heads. Radar with plotter. Washed and polished for 2017 season. Ashore and in virtually unused condition.We love these craft and have just sold another, 36. Has to be seen to appreciate clever design,.Copper coat antifoul system.Contact Graham for viewing and offers.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The one stop shop for ALL your boating needs.”
Precious Marine International
Offices, Essex, Suffolk.
Main contact number Bradwell Marina 01621 776050
Out of hours call or text Graham 07807 426962
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 9 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
- large single aft cabin, lockers and under berth stowage.
- large head with wash hand basin. Holding tank 60 litre
- Ebersbacher D2 warm air heating.
- Large V berth at forward end of saloon.
- chart table to port facing hull side (port)
- galley to starboard with L configuration work surface. Stainless sink, Stove with oven, grill, gimballed.
- Pressurised H&C water.
- Saloon table, converts to form infill for double berth.
- T&H strip style floor.
- water tank capacity 200 litres.
- Raymarine Radar RD18 2kw
- Plotter Raymarine C80 multi function.
- GPS Raystar 125
- Autopilot Ray S1 Tiller Pilot
- Depth/Speed Ray ST60
- Wind Ray ST60
- VHF Standard GX1500 dsc with rermote mike.
- Compass Contest 100
- Navtex Furuno NX300
- Tri colour and all-round white anchor light.
Rigging & Sails
- Main sail slab reefing, fully battened.
- Furling Genoa.
- Silver anodised spars
- Original standing and running rigging.
- Lazy jacks.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- Light cream hull with feature stripe in Burgandy colour
- Tiller steering
- Maroon stack pack
- Maroon cockpit enclosure.
- 2 no. pad eyes forward end of cockpit.
- Internal hand holds fitted adjacent to head and chart table.
- Crash bar at stove face.
- Anderson st winches 2 no. halyard with clutches on roof deck.
- Anderson ST primary winches on coaming for sheets.
- Cockpit locker , deep on portside.
- Opening hatch in saloon deck head.
- Boarding locker.
- Gas locker.
- Seago liferaft
- Bilge pump
- Radar reflector
- Antifoul for 2016 season.
- 12v system alternator charging
- 2no domestic batteries
- One no. cranking battery.
- Battery charger
- Shore power
- Shore power lead.
- Vetus marine diesel, 28 hp
- Fuel tank 60 litres
- Last engine service 2014.
- 8knts max speed.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.