- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- VA, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 595,000
REUNION is a custom Downeast cruiser, built to exceptionally high standards by Zimmerman Marine, for a knowledgeable couple with circumnavigation experience. Built on the proven Newman 46 hull, the interior layout design and engineering drawings were completed by Zurn Yacht Design. REUNION has been impeccably maintained by her original owners.
Price Reduced! Great opportunity to own an exceptional custom boat with low hours, built by one the leading builders.
Steve Zimmerman 1-800-397-3442
Please contact Steve Zimmerman at 804-725-3440
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 50 ft 7 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
LWL: 44 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 46 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 42000 lbs Full Load
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 900 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 8SY-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 900 HP
Cruising Speed: 18 mph @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 21 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (165 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (55 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
The Z46 is an excellent sea boat, providing a very soft comfortable ride, tracking well at trawler speed or planing. Her full keel and skeg provide protection for her 32" 5 blade prop.
The interior is finished in cherry, with a light maple sole. The main cabin includes a recliner, settee, and entertainment center with a hand picked marble top. The two power Stidd chairs are mounted on custom pedestals so that they can be lowered to settee height and turned around for addition seating in the saloon.
The chart table moves out of the way and a 30 flat screen on an Inca lift provides entertainment, along with the surround sound system.
Underway the two Stidd chairs raise up and face forward, providing excellent comfort and visibility. The navigation station at the helm has been redesigned and rebuilt to provide a lower profile. There is a sliding door at the helm and opposite, and a sliding door aft as well.
The galley is down, but aft of the windshield, providing abundant light and ventilation. while preserving the "living room" feeling of the main cabin. There is a wet bar and pantry opposite the galley. Outboard of the bar is a guest cabin with upper and lower berths and a private head and shower, which serves as a day head when no guests are aboard.
The master stateroom has a centerline queen, surrounded by rich woodwork and with abundant storage. A large overhead hatch combined with opening ports provide plenty of light and air.
The cockpit, planked in teak,covered by the extended cabin top, and including a screen and clear enclosure, offers a "back porch" with great views while protected from the sun.
- Yanmar 900HP 8SY-STP, Twin Disc Vee Drive 1.98:1, Aqua Drive (475 engine hours)
- 5 blade ZF CNC Nibral propeller, 32" x 28.5"
- Aquamet 22 propeller shaft 2.75"
- Delta T Moisture Elimatinators for engine compartment
- Extensive sound and vibration minimization
- Radar: RAYMARINE Open Array 4kw 48”
- GPS/Chart Plotter: RAYMARINE E-120
- Auto Pilot: SIMRAD AP25 with AP27 remote
- VHF Radio: ICOM IC-M504 with Command Mic
- Speed/Depth/Wind Instruments: RAYMARINE ST60
- Auto Identification System: SIMRAD AI 70
- Computer with Nobletec software
- Krill Systems Monitoring System
- Sirius satellite radio and weather
- KVH Tracvision M3
- KVH Tracnet F33
- Two engine room cameras
- Interphase forward looking sonar
- ACR RCL-100 Searchlight
- 24 VDC distribution panel with digital voltmeter and ammeter
- Northern Lights 12.5 Kw generator with sound enclosure (500 hours)
- ProSine 3000 W pure sine wave inverter
- Cablemaster storage system with 50 A cable
- Oddysey AGM batteries NEW 2014, 3 group 31 for engine start, 2 8D's for house system
- Lifeline regulator
- Bonding system with galvanic isolator
- AquaSignal Series 50 navigation lights
- LED Courtesy lighting
- Custom Frigoboat built in refrigerator; custom counter top freezer with keel cooler system
- Force 10 3 burner with oven and broiler, propane
- Corian countertops and sink
- Custom storage for plates, glasses, cups, etc.
Deck and Construction Details
Full keel and skeg protects the running gear from grounding. Corecell, closed cell PVC foam above waterline. Vinylester outer skin finished with Interprotect epoxy barrier coat system. Hull is AwlGrip.
Reunion has minimal exterior wood for ease of maintenance. Artful combinations of stainless steel, and Awl-Grip colors dress up the exterior. The hull-to-deck joint is bedded in Plexus adhesive Cored Fiberglass Deck Protection System: epoxy composite in all deck openings and fastener locations.
- Watermaker: Horizon SFC-450
- Bow Thruster: Vetus BOW 95
- MarineAir chilled water air conditioning, 2 x 24,000 BTU
- Hurricane diesel central heating system, 35,000 BTU
- ESI Fuel Polishing system
- Volvo QL Interceptor tabs
- Lo Profile Davit crane on cabin top Nautical Structures Tech 1000 hydraulic
- Oberdorfer Oil Transfer system
- Sealand Vacu-flush system, two heads, with 12 V discharge pump, vacuum pump, 55 gal. holding tank and macerator pump;
REUNION includes a Zodiac Yachtline 340DL tender, with chocks, lifting straps, and a Nautical Structures davit. The outboard motor is a 25HP 4 stroke Yamaha.
Other Boats from Zimmerman Marine
Z36 Custom Cruiser
Marion, MA, United States
Deltaville, VA, United States
Mathews, VA, United States
Unknown, VA, United States