- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lanzarore, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 290,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 306,269)
X 50 Launched in July 2007. "Zorondongo" is a family sailed boat on the Canary Island. She comes
set up with great suit of racing and cruising sails and would be ready for any new cruising
team to step onboard and go.!
T: + 34 670 557349
Please contact Iñaki Castañer at +34 670 557349
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Flag of Registry: Spain
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 15.24 m
Beam: 4.27 m
LWL: 13.13 m
Maximum Draft: 2.95 m
Displacement: 12400 kgs
Ballast: 4960 kgs
Dry Weight: 12400 kgs
Engine Brand: Generator Fisher Panda
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 6 kw
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (400 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (250 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Outboard engine brackets
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The X-50 is designed to create a memorable experience for any sailor, with her beautiful lines and open transom, the big sister to X-Yachts? new Performance Cruiser range will appeal to anyone with a desire for power and sophistication simultaneously. The design of the deck layout enables her to be easily manoeuvred by a short-handed cruising family. However, with two independent steering positions that provide added safety and allow the helmsman a clear view ahead, even with a full regatta crew onboard, the X-50 will fail no one, displaying a performance unmatched on the racecourse.
Comfort and privacy The spacious saloon shown here in a modern version, is the centre for relaxing and preparing exquisite meals. The owner?s cabin with en-suite head is offered with either centre berth or berth to port. The aft cabin provides peace and privacy at night and all berths throughout the yacht have battens and cold foam cushions for optimum comfort.
With her beautiful lines and open transom, the X-50 will turn heads while cruising under sail or lying on her mooring. The two independent steering positions provide added safety and will allow the helmsman a clear view ahead, even with full race crew on the rail. The X-50 has driver appeal, is responsive at the helm with maximum control and balance and she is very, very fast. The deck has been kept clear of ropes by leading the mainsheet and other controls under the deck and coach roof on both sides to dedicated winches. The throttle and engine control panel are at hand for quick and easy manoeuvring into the marina and the elegant folding cleats are further examples of exquisite details that make the difference.
Desire for elegance
Pure X-Yachts refinement - from first grade teak veneers, laminated curved edges around the navigation station and pantry to teak floorboards with inserted d?cor lines ? a yacht built to fulfil the owner?s desire for elegance. Details such as recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high quality seals on the fridge and stainless steel hinges are further examples of X-Yachts? well-known craftsmanship and technical innovation.
The X-50 is available in a 3-cabin modern and classic version - each cabin has its own head and offers the highest comfort and privacy. The 4-cabin modern version includes a separate crew cabin with bunk berth. In the cockpit six people are easily seated at the teak table that when not in use is stowed away under the cockpit floor, as are the sheets and lines, in a small recessed compartment just in front of the main entrance. The life raft is stored in its own recessed compartment for safety on board. Buyers expect the highest standard of build quality and attention to detail. Therefore X-Yachts work relentlessly towards total customer satisfaction and each yacht is engineered without compromise to protect you and your crew.
- Holding tank with bilge pump and deck outlet, from toilet.
- Sea recovery water maker 12V 60 liters/hour
- Diesel generator freshwater cooler, type Panda,
- Shower with hot/cold freshwater at bathing platform
- Galvanic Isolator type Guest 30 Amps. load capacity - mounted in series with the earth wire of the
- Wash down pump in anchor box
- 60Amp Mastervolt IVO Smart 12/60 battery charger, repl. standard 40 Amp.
- Additional 120AH gel service battery securely mounted under main cabin´s sofa
- Up/down switch stainless steel front. Red night lights over floor in saloon.
Navigation Equipment and Comunication
- Raymarine ST. 290 packs autopilot
- RA Raymarine displays ST 290
- Raymarine AIS. antena
- COMUNICATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
- VHF Radio Ray 240E DSC - D full function handset
- VHF Raytheon 240E
- TV Plasma, Phillips 20" Antenna
- Bose Marine 131 cockpit loudspeaker set, waterproof.
- JVC Radio/CD with 2 loudspeakers in saloon, mounted
- Foldable mast steps (2pcs are standard) extra 2 pcs.
- Trackless batt car for mainsail - Ronstan/Frederiksen Serie
- Lazy Jacks mounted on mast and boom
- Tricolour and anchor light in mast top
- Carbon spinnaker pole
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Teak laid deck at central part of deck house
- Andersen 52 STE-FS Electrical genoa winches instead of Harken 48.2STA
- pinnaker equipment consisting of: slider and sidewinder for pole, alloy spinnaker pole with deck shoes
- Spectra sheets & guys with spliced on shackles, spectra down haul, sheet blocks
- Gennaker equipment incl. 2 x sheets, 1 downhaul, 3 x orbit blocks and 2 x foot blocks w. jammers
- Cockpit cushions, 6 cm. thick, in dark blue canvas on foremost lockers.
- Centre window in spray hood zipped for ventilation
- Mechanical operated, deck recessed, hinged anchor launch system for 21 kg. CQR anchor.
- Roller genoa
- Heavy Spinnaker
- Spinnaker light
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe
Other Boats from I. Castaner Yachts Brokerage & Charter
Canary Island, Spain
X-41 One Design