- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 139,000 Tax Paid (US$ 151,343)
Fisrt hand, fully equiped for short handed sailling with electric winch, main sail with furler boom, bow prop, deck teak, ready for sailling, too bee seen !
Please contact Regis GERMANIQUE at +33 676 038 151
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 37 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 5 in
Displacement: 14109 lbs
Ballast: 5985 lbs
Dry Weight: 14109 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 3 YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Description fournie par le constructeur
The elegant yet sporty looking X-37 was launched in summer 2004, as a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts. Her design appeals to couples and young families alike, as ease of handling is coupled with spacious and high quality interior to obtain the complete cruising experience. The sailing pleasure and performance furthermore satisfy the owners with racing ambitions, as both rig type, hull shape and weight distribution have been optimised to the typical high standards of X-Yachts.
- The interior layout of the X-37; 3 cabin, 2 cabin + 1 head or 2 cabin + 2 heads, meet all the needs family owners can imagine.
- The spacious saloon is the centre for family life whereas the forward and aft cabin(s) provide peace and privacy at night.
Comfort Through Detailed Design
- The cockpit is designed to give the cruising family ample space and comfort when sailing and mooring in the harbour.
- All sail control lines are led back into the cockpit, including the single line reefing lines for the mainsail.
- The standard mainsheet system utilises a rough and fine trim to allow easy control of the 43.7 m2 mainsail. The German mainsheet system can be fitted with winches on both sides as optional.
- The new hull lines together with the lead bulb keel and new rig design makes the yacht sail smoothly through waves, and turn gusts of wind into speed.
The Hidden Qualities
- The hull and deck are of sandwich construction, thereby reducing weight where possible. The steel girder takes all the loads from the keel, mast and rig, which allows us to apply higher rig tension than our competitors, giving an X-Yacht increased sailing performance and pleasure.
- The heavier components on board have been carefully located to ensure correct centre of gravity and stability, further enhancing the performance of our yachts.
Elegant Design Features
- X-Yachts Design Group has paid great attention to interior details which at first glance are not apparent.
- Details such as the recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high-quality seals on the fridge, stainless steel hinges and non-slip elegant flooring, are a few of the many carefully planned designs.
- The detail of work, the choice of mahogany veneers, furniture fittings and the yacht?s technical specification all mirror that the X-37 belongs to the new generation of performance cruisers.
Clause de non-garantie
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
Other Boats from Winning Yacht
Sun Odyssey 379