- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Brindisi, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 350,000 Tax Paid (US$ 428,260)
Gleaming very late example of the evergreen Norlin designed Sweden Yachts 45.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sweden Yachts
Designer: P. Norlin / J. Ostmann
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 7 in
LWL: 39 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 12400 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 7
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP, balsa core sandwich construction hull.
- Balsa core sandwich construction deck, with 12 mm solid bonded teak decking finish.
- Manually opening transom with bathing platform and swimming ladder.
Keel & Rudder:
- Solid laminate areas around keel, mast foot and joint between the hull-halves.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2 main engine, 4 cylinders, 75 HP (2006).
- Sail drive.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: approx 500.
- Cruising Speed: 7.5 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 9 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo Penta 4-bladed bronze alloy folding propeller.
- Max Power compact retractable bowthruster.
- 150cm Steering wheel with elk-hide protection;
- 12/24V and 220V installation.
- 420 Ah 24V Mastervolt gel service batteries, located under saloon floor.
- 135 AH Mastervolt engine start battery
- 100 Ah Mastervolt battery charger Mass combi inverter charger; Masterlink MICC charger control panel.
- 95 Ah 24V alternator on engine for service batteries charge.
- 50 Ah 12V alternator on engine for engine start battery charge.
- Shore connection plus Mastervolt G1 isolation transformer.
- 2 x Extra 220v sockets at chart table and galley
- 12v socket at chart table.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressure hot / cold freshwater systems.
- Hot water via engine and 40 litres (10 gallons) 220V Isotherm electric boiler; the immersion tank is installed under the double bed forward.
- Total capacity of 250 litres (63 gallons) port fuel tank.
- Total capacity of 685 litres (96 gallons) freshwater in 3 x stainless tanks one tank (250l) could be converted to fuel.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x Holding tanks (70 litres and 45 litres).
Navigation Area (Chart Table):
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Chart Plotter Black Box.
- Furuno Monitor 15".
- Furuno Facsimile Black Box with Navtex.
- Furuno VHF Marine Transceiver FM-3000 (internal unit).
- Furuno Loud Hailer.
- Furuno Multi Control Display (wind, speed, depth, etc).
- Furuno Compass unit.
- Digital barometer, temometer and igrometer.
- Plastimo Oliympic 135 class b compass on pedestal.
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Chart Plotter vx2 10.4.
- Furuno NavPilot 511.
- Furuno Multi Control Display.
- Furuno VHF Marine Transceiver FM-3000 (external unit).
Cockpit (over main hatch):
- 2 x Furuno XL Display.
Others (all Furuno):
- Server FI-3005.
- Depth transducer.
- Speed sensor.
- Wind sensor.
- Furuno radar antenna Radome 18”.
- Furuno GP 320B GPS antenna.
- Furuno VHF antenna.
- Furuno Navtex and Weather fax antenna.
- 160 litre (42,3 gallons) icebox in GRP with plexi-glass dividers between fridge and freezer area + 80 litre (21,1 gallons) fridge cabinet, both 24V water cooled.
- Gas stove with 3 burners and oven.
- 2 x Gas bottles in appropriate stern locker.
- Bosch microwave oven.
- Additional manual salt and fresh water pump in galley sink.
- Separate shower stall and stainless steel basin to en-suite.
- Normal shower to aft head.
- Toilets with waste tanks.
- Hot & cold freshwater shower to bathing platform.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspächer diesel cabin heating plant of 5 kW.
- Stereo system radio/CD with 2 x loudspeakers in saloon + 2 x in cockpit + ipod connection.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Standard mahogany wood finish and three cabin layout (plus saloon).
- Skylight blinds with fly screens.
- Lee cloths on the berths.
Description of layout from forwards:
Main Cabin (Owner’s Cabin):
- Queen size double berth to port side, large drawer and cabinet under berth.
- One berth to starboard side, cabinets above and under berth.
- One extra berth over the double berth, usable also as large storage.
- En-suite head, moulded compartment, bottom section drained by electric pump.
- Table on port side, two loose director chairs, chart table, cabinets and lockers.
- U-shaped galley, white corian counter top, drawer section, cutting board, dry food lockers.
- Navigation station.
Guest cabin (on port and starboard side):
- Large double berth, aft of hanging locker (on starboard) with seat.
- Cabinet above the berth on hull side.
- Door to main saloon (starboard cabin) and doors to saloon and head for port cabin.
- Aft head, moulded compartment, drained by electric pump.
- Aluminium alloy Selden mast with three swept back spreaders.
- Aluminium alloy Selden main boom.
- Sloop rig, with movable inner forestay and fittings for cutter rig.
- Self-tacking jib track on foredeck.
- Mechanical Furlex jib roller.
- Holmatro hydraulic unit for backstay and kicker adjuster.
- Selden track and cars for fully battened main sail.
- Original Sweden Yacht carbon white painted gennaker pole.
- Harken main sail track traveller on coach roof forward of the companionway.
- Single line reefing system.
- Gennaker equipment; spinnaker equipment on the mast.
- Windex at mast top.
- 6 x Andersen stainless steel self tailing winches:
- 2 X 52 manual.
- 2 X 46 manual.
- 2 x 46 24V electric single speed.
- Soft norlam fully battened mainsail with lazy-jacks.
- Norlam self tacking jib.
- 135% furling genoa.
- Gennaker, blue and white colours.
- Storm jib.
- Storm trysail.
- Opening pulpit and pushpit.
- Stainless steel protection for dorade vents.
- Special (Sweden Yacht made) thole board in teak with aluminium protection.
- Teak bracket on pushpit for outboard engine.
- Cockpit table (two pieces).
- Extensive spare parts.
- 2.85ml Zodiac Cadet Fast Roller tender.
- 2.5hp 4-stroke Johnson outboard.
- Carbon passerelle gangway.
- Complete set of flags.
- Complete set of tools available onboard.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 8 x Stainless steel mooring bollards.
- Lewmar Ocean Concept 1, 1.000 W 24V electric windlass with remote controls in cockpit on pedestal and foredeck.
- 75lb stainless steel Ultra Anchor on bow, 60 ml 10 mm calibrated chain.
- Spare anchor with chain and rope.
- Additional 2 x mooring bollard at stern (2009).
- Mooring bollard at midships.
- 8 x Fenders with blue covers, 6 X mooring warps, 70 ml extra warp.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Large size blue canvas sprayhood, stainless steel tubes, elk-hide protection.
- Steering wheel and pedestal blue canvas cover.
- Blue performance covers for deck hatches.
- Mainsail and genoa covers.
- 2 x Lifeline gates.
- Lifelines on deck.
- 3 x Anchor points in cockpit area.
- 8-Person BFA automatic liferaft.
- Safety equipment (life buoy, emergency signals, etc.) by the Italian offshore rules.
- Radar reflector.
- GME MT401 EPIRB.
- Icom IC-M72 VHF portable marine transceiver.
- 4 x Fire extinguishers; 1 x automatic gas type in the engine room.
- Complete set of drawing plans and manuals for the yacht.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
41 MK II
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom