- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Heading up this high-performance range, the sublime Predator 108 has immense power, topping out at speeds over 40 knots. Proven blue water ability, vast living space, luxury features throughout and accommodation for eight, plus crew, put this Sunseeker in a class of its own.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 108 ft 0 in
Beam: 20 ft 8 in
LWL: 79 ft 10 in
Engine Option 1: 2x 2400 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (476 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2906 Gallons)
Hull and Deck
- Gel coat including stripes
- Vinylester skin coat with powder bound mat
- Stitched multi-axial single skin hull bottom
- Balsa/PVC foam cored topsides ? skinned with stitched multi-axials
- PVC foam cored deck
- Longitudinally stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
- Transversely stiffened with GRP ringframes, marine ply and sandwich bulkheads
- Gel coat
- PVC foam cored and skinned with stitched multi-axials
- Stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sunseeker Predator 108
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me