- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
From the stunning flybridge down to the welcoming accommodation deck, the 90 Yacht exemplifies luxury on every level. Inside, there is an extremely spacious main saloon, separate dining area, large galley and four en suite cabins. Combined with a top speed in excess of 30 knots, the 90 Yacht is an outstanding vessel.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 91 ft 11 in
Beam: 20 ft 8 in
LWL: 69 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Engine Option 1: 2x 1830 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (396 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2245 Gallons)
Number of heads: 6
Hull and Deck
- Gel coat including stripes
- Vinylester skin coat with powder bound mat
- Stitched multi-axial single skin hull bottom
- Balsa/PVC foam cored topsides ? skinned with stitched multi-axials
- PVC foam cored deck
- Longitudinally stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
- Transversely stiffened with GRP ringframes, marine ply and sandwich bulkheads
- Gel coat
- PVC foam cored and skinned with stitched multi-axials
- Stiffened with foam formers over-laminated with stitched multi-axials
US Specification Includes
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sunseeker 90 Yacht
Message cannot be empty!