- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With four decks of unsurpassed luxury, every conceivable refinement and palatial accommodation for ten plus up to eight crew, this yacht breaks all the rules. Strong ocean-going abilities and a top speed up to 26 knots make blue water cruising effortless. Plus, scope for customisation lets you make your mark on this remarkable Sunseeker.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 121 ft 0 in
Beam: 26 ft 3 in
LWL: 101 ft 0 in
Engine Option 1: 2x MTU
Fresh Water Tanks: (1307 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (6130 Gallons)
Number of heads: 11
- RINA classification society rules for pleasure vessels ? Classification Notation 100 - A - 1.1 ?Y? Convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972. Built to European Specification 220/380v 3 phase 50Hz or
- Built to USCG Regulations 120/208v 3 phase 60hz
- The interior design of the Tri-Deck Yacht promotes the latest Sunseeker interior styling. The design combines classic and recognisable details with a modern twist. The primary objective is to create a timeless elegant atmosphere utilising signature details and materials that best represent true luxury and comfort.
- In order to achieve this, the design criterion accentuates the feeling of space, using light, textural materials and intelligent planning. Ultimately, the interior design considers both the physical needs together with the emotional experience, promoting the feeling of well-being.
- The specification of the materials and finishes are to Sunseeker Yacht standards and are consistently incorporated to enhance the quality of the interior design. Each design element is considered to achieve a seemless flow within the yacht. For this reason, there is continuity in the architectural details designed with the understanding that each customer may have a requirement to personalise the interior. This can be achieved in the individual selection of soft finishes, accessories and certain lighting elements.
- Generally, all of the interior finishes are natural. Lacquered timber, hard woods, stone finishes and leather are all designed to further accentuate the sensation of luxury. All of the interior finishes bear in mind durability, therefore soft finishes on bulkheads are carefully specified to ensure ease of maintenance and cleaning.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sunseeker 37M Yacht
Message cannot be empty!