2007 Sly 53
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly 53 is a Luxury Fast Cruiser of outstanding design. New and classic elements are coherently blended into the clean, streamlined and extremely elegant profile, without any overkill dictated by fashion or tonnage regulations. Sly 53 is the new yachting benchmark.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 52 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 45 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 23650 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (172 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (79 Gallons)
- Developed from rational design choices, modelled on the real needs of sea-goers who can appreciate the inestimable and inseparable union of technology and nature, Sly 53 combines great efficiency with excellent navigation performance.
- The liveability of the interior is exceptional, as are the large external areas, to experience a captivating life on board in complete safety and comfort, both moored and at sea.
- The well-researched design of below deck and on deck fittings is combined with an extraordinary attention to detail and the production quality of every component.
- A generous sail plan, extremely compact and lightweight with efficient extensions, offers high performance under any conditions and at any pace.
- The mast is in carbon fibre with double aft swept spreaders without structural rigging, and must jack incorporated below.
- The furling genoa winder is inbuilt below deck and the rigging and forestays are in intermittent rod.
- Also in carbon are the boom, spreaders and rudder shaft.
- Constructed as solid and long-lasting, the Sly 53 hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in pvc and epoxy resin.
- Infusion is performed via the vacuum bag process with follow-up care.
- The design and construction characteristics endorse the Sly 53 as the new reference standard, the best no-compromise option for any shipowner.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sly 53
Message cannot be empty!