- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Palma, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 2,900,000 (US$ 3,176,660)
Massively built in Epoxy and Mahogany,this is a uniquely designed yacht that evokes a bygone era. From her elegant hull to her handcrafted mahogany interiors, she has the grace, class and elegance of a traditional classic yacht, yet has the engineering and amenities of a modern one. Following a comprehensive eight month refit (completed in May 2011), she is in perfectl condition, looking stunning, and is in all aspects, better than new.
Please contact at +34 93 22 02 825
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Silyon Yachts, Turkey
Designer: Bengi Nicksarli & Serdar Uguner, Fuat Turan
Flag of Registry: Marshall Islands
LOA: 41.0 m
Beam: 8.45 m
Length on Deck: 36.0 m
Minimum Draft: 4.0 m
Total Power: 500 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 250 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (9000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (9000 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (800 Liters)
Washing machine - and dryer
Shore power inlet
Total Liferaft Capacity: 30
This is a uniquely designed yacht that evokes a bygone era. From her elegant hull to her handcrafted mahogany interiors, she has the grace, class and elegance of a traditional classic yacht, yet has the engineering and amenities of a modern one. Following a comprehensive eight month refit (completed in May 2011), she is in Bristol condition, looking stunning, and is in all aspects, better than new.
Classic Motor Sailer, built in 2007 by Silyon Yachts in Turkey, designed by Bengi Nicksarli and Serdar Uguner of Marine Survey Bureau, Palma, naval architect Fuat Turan, launched December 2007, built to RINA 100-A-1.1Y classification and commercially registered, refit September 2010 to May 2011, LOA 41.00m (134'5), LOD 36.00m (118'), beam 8.45m (27'7), draft 4.00m (13'), cold moulded mahogany with epoxy laminate hull, teak decks, gross tonnage 223 tons, net 123 tons.
The vision for the yacht was to create an "old-fashioned gentleman's yacht" that was both classic and elegant, but made with the most modern construction techniques.
Before the building process started there was a long period of consultation that resulted in the creation of a 50 page document of specification and construction requirements which was then handed over to the shipyard, Silyon Yachts.
This twin-engine ketch is designed and built to the demanding specifications of Rine 100-A-1.1;Y. The yacht's hull is cold moulded mahogany/epoxy construction (bead-and-cove strip planking with further 3 layers laminated over it). All the mahogany used had been dried for 3 years in a ventilated storeroom prior to construction. The hull's framework is made of epoxy laminated structural members (keel, frames, stringers, etc) reinforced as needed by steel components. Deck beams are laminated and in full-view in the vessel's interiors.
Furthermore the whole hull exterior has been sheathed with 2 layers of glass/epoxy for increased protection. There is also a glass/epoxy protection under the teak decks. The final result is an enormously solid and stable construction and easy to maintain. The entire hull is finely faired and coated with a professionally applied off-white LPU paint system. Decorative silver wood carvings are fitted at bow and stern.
The decks are surrounded by varnished bulwarks with a varnished teak handrail on stainless steel short stanchions. Both masts and booms are made of aluminium and coated with white polyurethane paint. The sails are manufactured by Doyle Sailmakers.
The interior of the saloon, staterooms, crew area and wheelhouse is made of solid mahogany and is satin varnished.
A unique yacht, arguably one of the most luxurious wooden yachts of her type and size that has every been built.
Deep rich wood panelled interior, wooden floors, beamed ceilings, rich upholstery and stylish decoration throughout.
Accommodation for 8 guests in 4 double staterooms, and 10 crew in 5 double cabins.
The four master staterooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, sleep up to 8 guests and have all been carefully styled with elegant furnishings and decor. Two staterooms have king size beds and the other two twin beds. They all offer the same impressive amount of space with a seating area and writing desk, 32" Plasma satellite TV and DVD, broadband internet connection, Fleet / Satellite voice / data, Bose entertainment system, iPod doc, an internal telecom system, individually regulated airconditioning system, mini-bar, fridge and electronic safe.
The crew quarters consist of 3 double cabins with ensuite bathrooms, and a large crew mess aft. Both the Captain's and Engineer's ensuite cabins are behind the wheelhouse on the main deck. Each equipped with queen size bed, TV and electronic safe. Engineer's cabin can be used as extra guest cabin.
Professional fully equipped galley opposite crew mess with dumb waiter from galley to saloon wet bar and to flybridge. Separate room beside galley with 2 freezers and a walk-in fridge. Laundry room in crew area with washing machine, tumble dryer and combi washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Sub Zero fridge and freezer in galley.
- Sub Zero fridges on upper deck, saloon and staterooms.
- Sub Zero wine fridge.
- 3x icemakers.
- 2x Siemens freezers.
- Walk-in fridge.
- Wolf 4-burner stove with grill and griddle.
- Range cooker hood.
- Wolf convection oven.
- Gaggenau microwave and dishwasher.
- Trash compactor.
- Franke in-sink macerator.
- Siemens combo washer/dryer.
- Separate washing machine and dryer.
- Professional Laura Star iron.
- Gaggenau grill on flybridge.
Main saloon combines a more formal dining area with elegant wet-bar and lounge seating area. Deep, rich coloured walls, wood floors, upholstered furniture, beamed ceilings create a comfortable and welcoming feeling. Bose entertainment system with surround sound which can be piped to all decks. 42" TV hidden in entertainment centre with remote control raising and lowering. iPod doc and audio equipment.
Wheelhouse accessed via doors from each side of main deck, as well as access door from Captain's quarters. Desk with computer, printer etc. Equipped with the latest generation of navigation equipment and ample storage for charts and books.
95 sq.m flybridge with spacious wet-bar and BBQ area, large dining table seating up to 10 persons. Ample sunbathing area. Large awning for day shade, tasteful lighting for night dining.
Aft deck with beautiful large wooden dining table and lounge style seating area.
Foredeck with seating area, and water sports storage area.
Air conditioning throughout.
- Ketch rig with twin headsails.
- Mast and spars extruded aluminium.
- Standing rigging: 1x 19 stainless steel wires with swaged terminals.
- Bamar hydraulic boomvangs and backstay adjusters.
- 9x Antal electric and hydraulic winches.
- Slap reef mainsail and mizzensail with lazy jack system.
- Bamar roller furling systems.
Large insulated engineroom accessed via crew mess, maintained to the highest professional standards.
- Twin MAN 500 hp diesels, with ZF Marine Hydraulic transmission. Kobelt electronic engine throttle and gear controls and MAN diesel engine instrument panels located on flybridge and wheelhouse. Cruising speed 10 to 12 knots.
- Two Kohler 40 kw generators. Kohler 17.5 kw night/emergency generator.
- Air conditioning, 180.000 BTU, fan coils 204.000 BTU. Commercial tropical system.
- Alfa laval centrifugal fuel cleaning system.
- Westmar 90 hp hydraulic bowthruster with controls on flybridge and wheelhouse.
- Hamann Sewage treatment system with grey water and black water tanks. Capacity 1 m3 / hour.
- Central hydraulic power-pack for all hydraulic gear onboard.
- 9,000 litres (1,980 Imp gallons) fuel capacity in stainless steel tanks.
- Hydraulic steering system. Power steering 380-Va with joystick control.
- Emergency steering tiller.
- Two Sea Recovery watermaker systems, 2x 250 litres (2x 55 Imp gallons) per hour.
- 9,000 litres (1,980 Imp gallons) fresh water capacity.
- Fuel transfer pumps to RINA class.
- 800 litres (176 Imp gallons) black water capacity.
- Tecma dual flushing raw/fresh water toilet system with pressure pumps.
- Two commercial 380 VAC centrifugal bilge/fire pumps. 6 smaller submersible bilge pumps.
- Service air compressor in engineroom.
- Workbench with engineer's tools.
- Engineroom camera and communication system controlled from wheelhouse.
- 400/230 VAC and 24 VDC electrical system.
- All heavy-duty equipment operating at 400 VAC and light-duty equipment at 230 VAC.
- Vital and backup system operating at 24 VAC.
- Interior lighting 24 VDC via set of dedicated 230 VAC converters.
- Navigation equipment is either 24 VDC or 12 VDC.
- A/SEA 45 kw shore power system high frequency converter.
- Two banks service batteries 1,400 ah each.
- Two Mastervolt 24-100 battery chargers for service batteries.
- Two Mastervolt 24-50 battery chargers for start batteries.
- Two Mastervolt Mass 5000w inverters for audiovisuals, fridges, etc.
- Main switchboard in engineroom for primary AC and DC circuits.
- AC and DC secondary breaker panels throughout vessel interiors.
- Emergency panel at wheelhouse fed directly by the emergency generator.
- Fully comprehensive digital alarm system with touch screen displays.
- Furuno Navnet integrated bridge system.
- Furuno HF and VHF radios. DSC.
- Two Jotyron TR 20 VHF handheld radios. GMDSS.
- Icom handheld VHF.
- Furuno NX-700 Navtex receiver.
- Furuno universal AIS FA-1 50 class A.
- Furuno autopilot with joystick.
- Furuno satellite compass.
- Three Furuno Navnet with monitor multi systems screens.
- Furuno 72 NM Blac Box radar and plotter.
- 1x 20" monitor, 2x 15" monitors, 1x 104" monitor.
- Furuno FL-30 rudder angle indicator.
- Furuno FL-30 AWI.
- Furuno FL-30 digital compass.
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass.
- Interphase iscan 180 forward looking sonar.
- Canon fax/scan/printer.
- 2x Samsung computer systems. One with navigation suit.
- KVH G Tracvision satellite TV system.
- Fleet 77 satellite communication system for voice, fax and data transmission.
- Thuraya handheld satellite telephone.
- CCTV system throughout with safety infrared cameras on vessel exterior and in engineroom.
- Fellcom alarm system.
- Ship Loc 24/7 safety monitoring transmitter.
- Panasonic telephone/intercom system throughout.
- FLIR night vision camera.
- Furuno remote repeater station in galley.
Most of the navigation systems are repeated on flybridge.
- Biminis for flybridge, aft deck and bow deck.
- Large cocktail area with seating at bow.
- 2x Boston Whaler 150 tenders each with Mercury 60 hp 4-stroke engines.
- Zodiac RIB 4.70m tender with Mercury 115 hp 2-stroke engine.
- Sea Doo GTX 85 hp 3-person jetski.
- 2x Mistral windsurfers.
- 2x Hobie kayaks.
- Water ski equipment.
- Aft deck hydraulic davit.
- Aft deck 4.00m pasarelle.
- 2x boarding/swim ladders, one on each side.
- Fordeck lifting boom for tenders.
- Double stainless steel anchor winch with 140m and 110m of 18mm galvanised chains.
- 2x stainless steel anchors, 196 kg and 135 kg.
- Fishing equipment.
- Diving equipment.
- Bauer 22 kw tank compressor.
- 2x electric bicycles.
- 3x Zodiac 8-person lliferafts.
- 1x Zodiac 6-person liferaft
- 406 EPIRB.
- 8x lifebuoys.
- 24 lifejackets.
- Emergency satellite monitoring system
- Full MCA medical kit including heart defilibrator.
- Bentel security alarm panels in wheelhouse, engineer's cabin and engineroom.
- Smoke alarms throughout.
- Automatic CO2 fire fighting system in engineroom.
- Novec 1230 automatic fire extinguisher.
- Portable CO2 fire extinguishers throughout.
- Fire fighting suits.
- Ship Location 24/7 Monitoring by satellite from ashore.
- Satellite Tracvision TV system throughout.
- Entertainment centre in saloon with Sony 42" flat screen TV in saloon.
- Sony 32" flat screen TV DVD CD systems in all staterooms.
- Sony 20" flat screen in captain and engineer's cabins.
- Sony 26" flat screen in crew mess.
- Bose Dolby Surround Sound CD/DVD system in saloon and guest cabins.
- 6x Bose speakers on flybridge, 4 on aft deck and 2 on fore deck.
- Ships Library.
- Bose entertainment system in each cabin.
- KVH G6 satellite receiver for CNN, BBC etc. for all cabins.
- Internal telephone system.
- Mini-bar, fridge and electronic safe in each cabin.
The yacht has the looks of a classic sailing yacht, and yet her volume could be compared to that of a large motor yacht. Her three decks offer an abundance of space. She was conceived for comfortable long voyages, ocean passages, charter business and family use. Until recently she has been sailing in the waters of South East Asia and the Mediterranean Sea. She has proven to be very sea worthy and is a safe and comfortable passagemaker in all conditions, equally at ease under sail as under engine power.
The Inventory Package (included in the selling price) is very comprehensive and has substantial value. Included is a collection of antique maps (some dating back to the 16th century), as well as some high quality reproduction maps.
The yacht's inventories and equipment have been carefully chosen in terms of quality and design. The intention now is to hand over a yacht that is fully equipped in all aspects and ready to enjoy from the first moment.
Until recently she has been sailing in the waters of South East Asia and the Mediterranean Sea, operated by 7 fulltime crew. She has proven to be very sea worthy and is a safe and comfortable passage maker in all conditions, equally at ease under sail as under engine power.
Since she was launched in December 2007 she has been continuously upgraded and a significant 7 month maintenance and refit programme was finished in May 2011. Her engines, generators, air conditioning and whole electrical AC/DC system have undergone a major service. The rigging and deck gear have also been fine tuned. In February 2011 she was hauled out for a routine service that included : pulling and servicing of shafts and propellers, new shaft glands, and complete re-antifouling of the bottom hull.
She is in excellent condition, better than new, loaded with extra rarities.
The yacht is built, designed and kept to the demanding specifications of RINA 100-1-1.1Y. Imported into Europe under the French commercial scheme and VAT exempt.
She is commercially registered under a Marshall Island flag and under the ownership of a dedicated Cayman Island Company. She was conceived for comfortable long voyages, ocean passages, charter business and family use.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
Other Boats from De Valk Yacht Brokers