- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- At request, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 575,000 Tax Paid (US$ 642,908)
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.50 m
Maximum Draft: 2.36 m
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Askingprice: €575.000 (incl. VAT)
Length (m.): 0
Engine: Volvo Model: D2-75/ Power: 75 hp
- Builder: Seaway Yachts
- Designer: J&J Design
- RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A - "Ocean" (or Cat B - whichever is appropriate)
- Hull is a one-piece sandwich laminate using Carbon/E-glass/Epoxy resin with Core-cell "P" grade SAN-based polymer as core material ( 25 mm high density foam, 100 kg/m3). Laminate is built using the prepreg technology developed by SP systems (prepreg vacuum bagging with curing at 85 degrees C - Sprint).
- The structural bulkheads are made from female moulds using same laminate sandwich system with core thickness of 20 mm. Bonded to hull and deck with Spabond 340 Epoxy Adhesive System (SP Systems).
- 2 x Forepeak bulkheads are watertight. The space in front of the forward bulkhead below the anchor well is filled with closed-cell PU foam.
- Longitudinal and transverse stiffeners going are built in solid laminate using Carbon/E-glass/Epoxy resin (prepreg vacuumbagging with curing at 85 degrees C) bonded to the hull and structural bulkheads with Spabond 340 Epoxy Adhesive System (SP Systems).
- Mast support in solid carbon laminate attached to the bulkhead and longitudinal stringer.
- Deck is a one-piece sandwich laminate using Carbon/Epoxy resin with high-density foam (S-Core, SPRINT) as core material (20 mm high density foam, 80 kg/m3). Laminate is built using the prepreg technology developed by SP systems (prepreg vacuum bagging with curing at 85 degrees C - Sprint). Roof cover built with the same technology is mechanically attached on top.
- Deck covered by anti-skid paint system on exposed surfaces.
- A medium draft lead bulb and cast iron fin keel.
- Keel area framing is made of Carbon-E-glass reinforced epoxy laminate, shock loads are spread over entire bottom area.
- 4 xTransverse stiffeners for keel support, 80 cm spacing, 2 x carbon wing bulkheads at the aft part of the keel plate to transmit grounding loads.
- The iron part of the keel is sandblasted, treated with primer and 4 x layers of epoxy paint for full corrosion protection.
- Spade rudder is a high aspect ratio in carbon / epoxy laminate over carbon stock., built in high-pressure, high temperature autoclave (Isotop).
- Rudder angle blocking device on the steering quadrant.
- Volvo D2-75 diesel engine, turbocharged with intercooler. / Saildrive mount.
- Spinlock removable engine control lever in cockpit side to starboard of helmsman's seat
- Engine exhaust fitting on stern midline low (st.steel).
- Excellent engine access from all 3 sides.
- Self-aligning bearing steering system, with Vectran cable for substantial weight reduction.
- Resistant to the corrosion, the bearings are self-aligning roller watertight racing version (JP3).
- Solimar full width carbon wheel.
- Folding 3-blade propeller.
- Maxpower retractable bowthruster. (in the forward part of the sail locker is a watertight box housing the retractable Bow thruster (Vip 150).
- Composite pedestal bonded to the deck.
- 3 "Y" spokes carbon fibre wheel (160 cm diameter); recessed in cockpit floor with drainage.
- Steering pedestal system with chain drive - Vectran cable system; st.steel tube protection grabrail.
- Navigational instruments space on the console starboard and port.
- Hatches: low-profile hatch 80x80 cms over sail locker, over sail front bathroom.; 2 x Low-profile hatches 60x60 cms over front cabin.; 2 x Low profile deck hatches in the roof for saloon ventilation (50x50 cm); 2 x Opening hatches over aft cabins, 40x40 cms or similar, low profile.
- 2 x Storage lockers in cockpit seats, with hinges and lock.
- 2 x Stowage pockets for tails aft of cockpit seats, sail cloth.
- 2 x Cockpit lockers aft of the steering wheel in helmsman's seat, with hinges and centrally and locks laterally.
- Fold-out stern platform (operated hydraulically) with stops in both positions.
- Folding bathing ladder in 25 mm st.steel tube with stowage in the aft lockers.
- 2 x Rope bags.
- Fold out Cockpit table seating 6.
- 12 V pick - up for deck flashlight by companionway.
- A 220 V pickup for domestic appliances is built in the separation bulkhead between the navigation and pantry (pantry side).
- 12 V voltmeters for both groups.
- Main switches., 220 V switch.
- 220 V battery charger with controls
- Stereo CD radio with antenna on the navigation panel.
- 4 x Batteries are installed (3x170 Ah + 1 x 140 Ah).
- 3 x Main switches are used for 2 separate circuits: Board service bank 2x170 Ah.; Engine starting of 140 Ah.; Emergency switch for all 3 batteries
- Automatic 220 V batterycharger is mounted.
- Alternator (12 V ) charges through a blocking diode.
- Mastervolt Whisper Genset.
- Shore power cable in aft locker, mounted to the 220 V panel.
- Navigation lights:• 2 x Lights mounted under the bow pulpit.• An anchor light.• A motoring light.• A deck light on mast.• A stern light on stern pushpit.
- Pressurized fresh water system on all taps (in both toilets, aft and in the pantry). Pressure pump and valves are placed under the navigator's seat.
- Seacock in bronze located under the sink for the pantry sink outlet.
- All through-hull fittings are with half-turn lever seacocks and in bronze.
- Water intake seacock is built in the saildrive leg.
- Jabsco hand operated bilge pump (high capacity) at the helmsman's position on Port, taking water from the main bilge
- Jabsco bilge pump operable at helm.
- Five bilges in the yacht, each having a separate automatic bilge pump: Main bilge in the keel stud.; Aft lockers space.; 2 x Shower water bilges.; Sail locker.
- Urania Compass mounted on Steering Pedestal.
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter.
- Raymarine ST2 90 Analogue Wind instrument.
- Raymarine ST2 90 FFD.
- Raymarine ST6002 Smartpilot.
- Raymarine FFD x 2 on side of Steering Pedestal.
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter.
- Raymarine 240E VHF
- Raymarine ST7002 Autopilot with S100 Remote.
- Mastervolt Whisper Generator Control.
- All portholes, hatches and windows are provided with curtains or shades.
- 2 x Hull portlights, fixed, in front cabin area.; 2 x Opening portlights to aft cabins in cockpit sides, 20 x 50 cms.
- Staircase in waxed Teak wood providing good foot grip during sailing.
- 2 x Vertical grabrails on each side (teak)
- Lower 3 steps are attached to the engine room cover, once lifted (gas struts) it allows full access to the engine compartment.
- Door from entry area in front of the companionway with latch.
- Fixed window to coachroof side with curtain.
- Marine head with hand pump and direct overboard discharge, washbasin with pressurized water (hot and cold). Mirror and toilet compartment set. 2 x Lockers above the head and washbasin opening downwards, locker below the washbasin with seacocks. Neon light.
- Comfortable sitting arrangement for 6 with panoramic vision at seating level.
- 10-15 cm double density foam mattresses and backrests, high quality removable fabric.
- Grabrail integrated in the aft midline part of the settee accessible from the companionway.
- Storage space and lockers under the settee.
- Reading spotlights in the aft and fwd part of the settee to port.
- Shelves and bird-nest lockers behind backrest.
- Large table of a very strong construction, fitted on 2 x stainless-steel or aluminium column, fixed to the bottom girder structure.
- Locker below the settee contains the hot-water heater, using double-circuit engine cooling water or 220V rheostat heater.
- Lockers with doors and separation shelves under the aft part of the settee.
- Shelves behind backrests of dinette.
- Side windows to cabin roof with sun-shades (Ocean Air).
- Full entertainment system with Speakers, television and DVD player.
- Strip lighting throughout yacht.
- Neon light (3 x halogen spotlights ) over the dining table.
- Floor boards are easily removable (in Teak) and provide access to fresh water tanks.
- 2 x Opening hatches with blinds (Ocean air) in the roof above the saloon.
- A large oilskin locker to starboard aft, drained to the bilge and well acerated to saloon and to the ceiling (to the ventilated space under the cabin roof top - with watertight cap.
- Chart table with chart drawer under.Table lifts open to give access to drawer underneath.
- Chart reading light (a neon light) is recessed in the bottom of the navigation panel.
- A bar locker under the shelf.
- From the saloon there is a shelf to the pantry area used for serving food and other items to the dinette table.
- Pantry is one step down from central area going forward.
- Work space is made in extremely resistant material (mechanical, chemical and temperature resistance). All sides are elevated and prevent spilled water etc. to penetrate into lockers or wooden parts.
- Under the sink there are drawers for food and small kitchen items.
- 3 x Lockers on the lateral side over the sink.
- Numerous lockers are placed over the sink area.
- Under the stove there is a locker and stowage shelf behind the stove.
- Centreline double berth.
- Twin reading lights in forward bulkhead.
- Dressing seat at foot of berth with reading light.
- Hanging wardrobe and storage under.
- Flush deck hatch leading to foredeck with integral blinds.
- Marine head with hand pump and direct overboard discharge to Port behind the bulkhead to owner's cabin.
- Aft Cabins (Symmetric, Port and Starboard): • Access from the saloon, two steps down.
- A full size hanging locker to the boat side.
- A full-size double berth (145x200 cm).
- A wrap- around shelf above the berth.
- A hanging locker with a shelf above.
- A seat in front of the locker.
- Floor is fully carpeted (removable)
- An opening hatch with a curtain on the cabin ceiling.
- 2 x WCs.
- Stern shower with hot and cold water in aft platform recess.
- There is an electric exhaust fan over the stove leading to the aft platform recess.
- Webasto Airconditioning and Reverse cycle heating.
- Stereo speakers behind the aft and forward part of the settee to port in the saloon.
- 2 x Marine Speakers next to helm.
- JVC KD-DV6202 Stereo/CD/DVD Player.
- Sony Brava RM-ED005 HD Ready Flatscreen TV.
- 9 x Halogen spotlights, recessed.
- 4 x Dome lights.
- 9 x Reading lights.
- 3 x Neon lamps.
- Courtesy lights where needed.
- Double sink
- Sea water tap with a foot pump and a Y valve seacock is provided to allow: - either the seawater inlet, - or a fresh water intake from the fresh water tank through the foot pump in case of pressure system or low voltage problem.
- 3 - flame gas burner with stove, semi-gimballed with automatic gas shut - off switches. Gas turn - off valve behind the stove.
- Side loading Isotherm refrigerator.
- Refrigerator (located to the aft of the pantry) has 2 x compartments, (deep freeze and normal refridgeration temperature)
- A deep freeze unit has top access with an insulated cover.
- electrical freezer unit is built in each of the two compartments.
- Top Genoa stainless steel 3-purpose attachment point (padeye) forward (serving as bowsprit and anchor bow fitting fixing point).
- Under-deck forestay attachment system.
- Chain retention padeye in locker (forestay fitting).
- Through-deck furling line block.
- Double lead blocks on stanchions above bases on port side.
- Staysail attachment point (folding padeye) over forward sail locker bulkhead.
- Jib barber padeyes, 1 x per side.
- Jib barber stand-up blocks, 1 x per side. Barber line serves also as staysail sheet or boom preventer.
- Jib barber opening blocks, 1 x pair.
- Jib tracks , length 100 cm , with control line-operated stops and sheet lead under the deck roof cover
- Roller bearing genoa car tracks, 1 x per side.
- Fixed genoa track exit blocks, 1 x per side.
- Mast step padeyes (3 x per side, 2 x aft).
- Jib barber padeyes, folding.
- Main chainplates, in carbon composite and stainless steel.
- Turning blocks starboard and port for the lines coming back.
- Folding padeye for code »0« sheeting point.
- 6 x Stoppers each side for lines coming aft.
- Stopper on sheer line for furling line, starboard.
- Turning block for furling line, starboard.
- Turning blocks for spinnaker sheets and code »0« sheets.
- Mainsheet padeye in front of the console.
- Backstay chainplate in composite and stainless steel in midline.
- Hall Spars 9/10 2 spreader carbon mast
- Masthead with 1 x sheave aft, 2 x sheaves forward for gennaker and code "0", platform for anchorlight, antennas, windvane and windex, clevis pin for backstay.
- 2 x Pairs of spreaders on bars with machined seats for diagonals, swept aft 20 degrees.
- Vang bracket with attachment for rod vang and purchase block.
- Standard mast step with through deck collar and fittings.
- Gooseneck and vang fitting in hard anodised aluminium.
- Aluminium boom for loosefoot mainsail.
- Rigid vang pneumatic
- 2 x Reeflines.Running rigging - Dyneema.
- Standing rigging- Navtec Rod-Discontinious with Navtec rigging screws.
- Maststep for Hydraulic Mastjack system, reinforcement of bottom part of mast section.
- Backstay Hydraulic Navtec.
- Jib furling gear Facnor , black anodised profiles.
- Hall Spars Carbon Mast.
- Hall Spars Carbon Boom.
- Carbon Retractable Bowsprit.
- Hall Spars Rod Vang.
- Bowsprit integral, port side, sliding into housing coming back into the sail locker. Several drain tubes leading into the anchorlocker. Mechanical pull-out.
- 1200 W anchor windlass recessed in anchor well, vertical drum, chain gypsy only, hand-held control w cable led directly to control box located in sail locker. The position of windlass enabling the anchor (15 or 25 kgs Bruce or Delta) to be carried outside with anchor well cover closed.
- Swinging anchor arm in carbon on starboard of forestay.
- Mooring cleats in aluminium, folding , 330 mm, 2 x in front, 2 x aft, NOMEN type.
- Gas struts on all 4 x lockers allowing safe opening and closing.
- 4 x Pop Up flush deck mooring cleats
- Anchor windlass controls in cockpit next to helm.
- Hydraulic retractable carbon anchoring arm.
- Lewmar delta Style anchor.
- Anchor windlass operable from cockpit and also bow.
- Desk Wash fitting in anchor locker.
- Recessed storage space for spraydodger.
- Sliding companionway hatch in composite sandwich with water drainage.
- 2 x Washboards with lock and ventilation slots in wood. Storage space provided.
- Wheel and pedestal cover.
- Full integrated and flush sitting sprayhood.
- Integrated boom cover and lazyjack system
- Cockpit table cover.
- 12 x Stanchions with st.steel bases, 610 mm x 25 mm, double height stainless steel lifelines.
- 2 x Grab-handles on companionway, teak.
- Lifeline padeyes on both sides of companionway.
- Lifeline attachment padeye aft of the steering wheel.
- Emergency steering tiller cover in cockpit floor.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Italy
At request, Croatia
At request, Croatia
At request, Croatia
90ft Modern Classic Sailing Yacht
At request, France
At request, Croatia