- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
260 Sundancer with Generator!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Little RIver, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,900
MerCruiser 350 Mag AND a Kohler Generator!!
Freshly Bottom Painted September 2016!!
The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer has long set the standard for trailerable Express Cruisers. With a long list of standard features and available options, few if any other boats in this class can compare!
Powered by the 300 HP MerCruiser 350 Mag, this 260 features the preferred Beautiful White Gelcoat with Blue Camper Canvas, AND a Kohler Generator!
Other Features include a Garmin GPS, NEW VHF Radio, Flatscreen TV and More!
Please check our FULL SPECS for more details and call today to schedule a visit!!
For more information on this vessel please contact Captain Doug Ford CPYB at 843-340-0080 or by email at dford@IntracoastalYachtSales.com
Honesty, Reputation, Long Term Relationships! Intracoastal Yacht Sales - Little River is located at Coquina Harbor and the Myrtle Beach Yacht Club. Our personalized service will exceed your expectations, and we will continue to work hard for you after the sale. Whether you are buying or selling, let us help you with your boat or yacht!
Please contact Capt. Doug Ford at 843-340-0080
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
She's My Fun
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 9 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 350 Magnum MPI Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 465
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Cruising Speed: 30 mph
Maximum Speed: 40 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Engines And Mechanical
- MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI - 300 HP - 465 Hours
- Bravo III Outdrive
- Kohler 5.0 kW Generator
- 7000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and AC
- SmartCraft Diagnostics - Includes Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Drive Trim, Water Temp, Speed, Tachometer, Depth Sounder, Engine Alarms, Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption, Voltage.
- Fireboy Automatic Fire Suppression
- NEW Stainless Steel Water Heater
- Garmin GPSMap 546
- NEW Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Guest Remote Spotlight
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Electrically Actuated Engine Hatch
- Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Stereo with CD Changer
- White Gelcoat with Blue Accent Stripe
- Blue Sunbrella Camper Canvas Option
- Walk-Thru Windshield Access to Foredeck
- Cockpit Wetbar with Fresh Water and Cooler
- Bucket Helm Seat with Bolster
- Portside Lounge Seating
- Vacu-Flush Head System with Holding Tank
- Element Flat Screen TV with Cable Connection in Transom
- Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD with Disc Changer
- Molded Fiberglass Countertop with Sink - Corian Solid Surface Cover
- Kenyon Single Burner Electric Stovetop
- Sylvania Microwave Oven
- Dual Voltage Refrigerator - 120VAC 12 VDC
- Cherry Finished Cabinetry
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sleek design is only one of the many premium upgrades we've made on this roomy 260 Sundancer. Typical Sea Ray ergonomics designed throughout make this boat rival any other in its class. We've also added a translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover, plus a transom stoage compartment with gas-assisted lid. It's the best boat in its class, with all the extras you would expect from a much larger, more expensive cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Intracoastal Yacht Sales
North Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Little River, SC, United States
Little River, SC, United States
Charleston, SC, United States
little river, SC, United States
Georgetown, SC, United States