- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
260 With Generator!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 51,900
MerCruiser 350 Mag AND Generator!!
FRESH BOTTOM PAINT August 2016!!
At Eaze is a Super Clean Sea Ray 260 Sundancer with all the right features!! MerCruiser 350 Mag Power, Beautiful White Gelcoat with Black Camper Canvas, AND a Kohler Generator!
Originally used in freshwater, recently moved to the coast and operated in the ICW, this one is very well maintained! From her interior to her bilges, the boat shows excellent care and will not disappoint!
Please check our FULL SPECS for more details and call today to schedule a visit!!
For more information on this vessel please contact Captain Doug Ford CPYB at 843-340-0080 or by email at dford@IntracoastalYachtSales.com
Honesty, Reputation, Long Term Relationships! Intracoastal Yacht Sales - Little River is located at Coquina Harbor and the Myrtle Beach Yacht Club. Our personalized service will exceed your expectations, and we will continue to work hard for you after the sale. Whether you are buying or selling, let us help you with your boat or yacht!
Please contact Capt. Doug Ford at 843-340-0080
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 9 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 350 Magnum MPI Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 325
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Cruising Speed: 30 mph
Maximum Speed: 40 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Engine and Mechanical
- MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI - 300 HP - 325 Hours
- Bravo III Outdrive
- Kohler 5.0 kW Generator - 150 Hours
- 7000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and AC
- SmartCraft Diagnostics - Includes Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Drive Trim, Water Temp, Speed, Tachometer, Depth Sounder, Engine Alarms, Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption, Voltage.
- Northstar 557 GPS
- Northstar VHF Radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Guest Remote Spotlight
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Electrically Actuated Engine Hatch
- Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Stereo with CD Changer
- White Gelcoat with Black Accent Stripe
- Black Sunbrella Camper Canvas Option
- Black Sunbrella Cockpit Cover
- Walk-Thru Windshield Access to Foredeck
- Cockpit Wetbar with Fresh Water and Cooler
- Bucket Helm Seat with Bolster
- Portside Lounge Seating
- Vacu-Flush Head System with Holding Tank
- Molded Fiberglass Countertop with Sink - Corian Solid Surface Cover
- Kenyon Single Burner Electric Stovetop
- Sylvania Microwave Oven
- Dual Voltage Refrigerator - 120VAC 12 VDC
- Cherry Finished Cabinetry
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sleek design is only one of the many premium upgrades we've made on this roomy 260 Sundancer. Typical Sea Ray ergonomics designed throughout make this boat rival any other in its class. We've also added a translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover, plus a transom stoage compartment with gas-assisted lid. It's the best boat in its class, with all the extras you would expect from a much larger, more expensive cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Intracoastal Yacht Sales
Ocean Isle Beach, NC, United States
North Myrtle Beach, SC, United States
Little River, SC, United States
Little River, SC, United States
Charleston, SC, United States
little river, SC, United States