- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Gulf Breeze, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 27,000
Beautiful lift stored runabout in excellent condition with less than 100 hours!
Two tone blue/white hull with blue bimini top and extended swim platform; 24 feet overall - the Sundeck 220 is a classic American made bow-rider with respectable freeboard and bottom with 21 degrees of deadrise.
The main entry to the 260hp 5.1 MPI Mercruiser engine is from the cockpit and involves lifting – effortlessly – the rear lounger.
The bow cockpit area can handle four comfortably or two in luxury with use of the back rests mounted on the consoles and reclined at ease. The rear lounge will handle three or four.
You will find a deep and roomy anchor well under a hinged cover on the bow. This compartment also houses the telescoping bow ladder for beach picnics. Another lid at the other end covers yet another wet or dry locker within the depth of the swim platform. Also, concealed at both ends are fresh water showers fed from a 10-gallon tank.
Driving this baby is pure pleasure! To start, turn the switch on and press a button; let the computer decide how long to crank; adjust the wheel angle to suit; raise or lower the bolster and electronically place the motor in gear. You can then choose mild or “blistering” acceleration, gentle or centrifuge-style turning.
This boat operates with total precision, cruises at 33 knots, tops out at 43 knots and is comfortable enough for all day sitting.
ROGER BUTTERFIELD @ 251-753-2381 or email email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Gulf Breeze, FL
Please contact Roger Butterfield at 251-753-2381
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Displacement: 1800 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 5.0 MPI
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 260 HP
Cruising Speed: 33 knots
Maximum Speed: 43 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
- Dual batteries (new)
- Electronic compass (Ritchie)
- Transom walk-thru
- Docking lights
- Huge bow eating area large enough for family and friends.
- Expanded entertainment center (Clarion CMD4 Watertight Marine Multimedia sound system – CD – iPod - Sirius Ready, helm remote, and weatherproof speakers)
- Stereo controller on large extended swim platform
- Walk thru windshield
- Cockpit wet-bar
- Snap-in carpeting throughout
- Dual swivel bucket seats
- Portside bucket seat converts to a lounger
- Fully enclosed head w/porta potti
- Fore and aft boarding ladders
- Anchor locker
- Cockpit cover (matches blue bimini top)
- Storage under all seats
- Spray hose on bow and stern
- Large water sports storage in floorLarge sun pad over engine area
- Mercruiser 5.0 MPI w/Bravo III duo prop outdrive – 260hp.
- 12v Auto Bilge Pump
- Auto fire suppression system
- Gel-coated/insulated engine walls
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from United Yacht Sales
Biloxi, MS, United States
Orange Beach, AL, United States
Elberta, AL, United States
Tampa, FL, United States
Destin, FL, United States