- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Quiet and economical to operate, the Sabreline 38 will impress the most experienced yachtsman. The helm deck is a careful study in ergonomics. Surrounded by large opening windows and overhead hatches for maximum ventilation and light. Views for the helmsman and crew are virtually unobstructed. The Stidd helm and mate's chairs, covered in Ultraleather upholstery, provide a degree of comfort rarely found in other boats. To add to cruising comfort, Sabre's engineers have reduced noise and vibration levels substantially with a careful study of engine room ventilation and insulation. Wide side decks with large diameter stainless steel hand rails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. A large anchor roller makes anchoring work a breeze. An optional hard back enclosure closes off the helm deck from the cockpit with the addition of two elegant curved windows in the corners, a sliding window to port and an aluminum entry door.Below decks her hand-crafted cherry interior adds to the sense of luxury, evident throughout. The stateroom berth is low and wide, making it both comfortable and easy to access. A pocket door separates the salon and stateroom while the head with stall shower has private access from the stateroom and from the salon. The main salon is configured with a long L-shaped settee and, her maple-inlaid salon table drops to form a guest berth. A standard thin screen TV and DVD player are recessed in to the furniture of the main cabin bulkhead. Her well equipped galley offers an electric cook top, convection microwave oven and coffee maker as well as ample storage for extended voyages.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 21500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
- L shaped galley down - Spacious galley counter. - Double stainless steel sink with Scandvik faucet. - Built-in waste basket - Drawers and storage lockers below counter. - Wall mounted storage cabinets. - (2) Burner electric cooktop - Cabinets hung from headliner - Convection Microwave oven. - Sub Zero AC refrigerator/freezer.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs. - Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion of electrically connected thru-hulls. - Propeller shaft brushes - Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Twin Yanmar 370hp 6LYA-STP engines - 5.2 liter 6 cylinder , fresh water-cooled ZF 220-A Transmission - 1 3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shaft - PSS drip-less shaft seals - Manganese bronze struts with cutlass bearing - Four blade NiBrAl propellers to ISO Class S - 80Amp, 12V alternators each engine. - Seawater cooled 5" side exhaust system. - Groco raw water intake strainers - Engine room blower. - Engine room vent ducts. - Engine room floor with gray anti-skid rubber. - White gelcoated engine room - Foil face foam noise barrier. - Optional engines available: -- Twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440hp Diesel (requires 2??? prop shafting)
- Deep ???V??? Planing hull design with Shallow prop pockets. - 23 degree deadrise amidships and 16 degrees at transom. - ISO NPG gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin. - Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements - Vacuum Bagged Divinycell foam core in hull bottom. - Vacuum Bagged Balsa core in hull topsides. - Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system. - Swim platform with under mounted telescoping ladder. - Hull side rubbing strakes. - PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap. - Painted (IMRON) Double Boot Strip - Gold Cove Stripe
- Isopthalic gelcoat. - Biaxial fiberglass laminate with balsa coring. - Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces. - 1 1/4" diameter stainless steel rail/gate system - Muir MVA 1200 anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy - 3 hinged cockpit lockers with gas struts - Flagpole holder. - Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller. - Two anchor lockers, interiors painted white. - Recessed side deck walkways. - Teak toe rail - Sliding door to main salon starboard. - Stainless steel ladder to command bridge - Hinged lazarette locker hatches. - Transom door to swim platform. - Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens. - Stainless steel opening ports with screens.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sabreline 38 Express
Message cannot be empty!