- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Sabre Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design have again joined forces to create a new Sabre sailing yacht. As her design evolved, the desire for luxurious accommodations, blended with great performance characteristics, rose to the top of the list of priorities. Her performance is assured by the pedigree of her designers who's successes are already well known. And as to her luxurious accommodations, Sabre's reputation for building high quality sailing yachts since 1970 should assure any sailor of the quality and integrity of her build.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team - Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Displacement: 16950 lbs
Ballast: 5764 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 16950 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 4JH3-TBE Yanmar 4JH3-TBE 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of heads: 1
- Fully equipped tool kit.
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Aluminum, keel stepped, mast with double swept airfoil spreaders, mast-head rig with white Awlgrip finish. Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries.
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise
- Engine compartment exhause blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sabre Yachts 386
Message cannot be empty!