- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Suffolk Office, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 44,995 (US$ 58,422)
This Revenger 29 Mk.II is the latest version of this performance RIB. She has a Mercruiser 6.2 mpi, 320 hp petrol V8 (with only some 60 hours) with uprated headers and 24" stainless steel prop. Complete with road trailer. Well worth a view - asking price reduced!
Viewing by appointment at our Suffolk Office - 01473 659681
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
All Revved Up
Hull Shape: Planing
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Total Power: 320 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 6.2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 60
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 320 HP
Cruising Speed: 30 knots
Maximum Speed: 50 knots
Fuel Tanks: (50)
- Built by revenger RIBS in 2007.
- White grp hull with light grey/navy blue 1200 gsm hypalon tubes with red lines.
- Bespoke double stiched tan upholstery including sunbed cushions.
- 50 gallon fuel tank.
- Automatic and manual electric bilge pumps.
- 15" Garmin 3D chart plotter/gps
- Extended foredeck hatch also with forward anchor hatch.
- Anchor with chain and warp.
- Consol cover.
- Full overall cover
- Storage under all seats
- Deluxe console with two double jockey seats with custom bespoke backrests.
- Superspeed galvanised twin axle road tailer with rollers and winch.
- Double axle yard/launching trailer used for regular launching to protect the road trailer from regular salt water immersion.
2007 Mercruiser 6.2 mpi 320 hp V8 petrol engine with uprated headers. Mercruiser Brave One outdive to 24" stainless steel 4 blade prop.
As one the UK’s largest Brokers with over 330 boats for sale we are able to introduce you to Boat Insurance providers that offer all types of Boat Insurance including insurance for Yachts, Sailing Boats, Motor Cruisers, Narrowboats, Inland Waterway Craft, Barges, Houseboats, Speedboats, Rigid Inflatable Boats, Waterski Boats, Jet Skis, Personal Watercraft, Dinghies, Fishing Boats, Commercial Boats, Boats in Build or Refit.
Just call us to request an insurance quote for this boat or your current boat.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.