- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- NICEVILLE, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 104,900
- Sale Pending
READ BROKER'S REMARKS TO LEARN ABOUT THIS MAGNIFICENT OFFERING AND WHAT HAS DONE TO MAINTAIN AND ENHANCE THIS VESSEL AS PRISTINE AND LITERALLY SHOW ROOM FRESH. SHE IS CUTTER RIGGED WITH DECK STEPPED MAST, FIN KEEL WITH SKEG RUDDER AND IMMACULATE INSIDE AND OUT.
Please contact Randall Hinely at 850 897 4150
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 31 ft 10 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
LWL: 24 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 30 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11000 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 42 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 147
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (31 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (16 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
It is a rare occasion when a broker has the opportunity of representing such an extraordinarily maintained, exceptionally clean and well equipped compliment to the Pacific Seacraft, Crealock designed reputation for construction and detail creating the reality of cruising rather than just the illusion.
Externally the owner has assured protection from the elements for most of the necessary equipment and systems by covering these components with sun screening canvas: Electric windlass; hatches; winches; coaming boxes; engine panel; stern boarding ladder and even dockside power cord.
Internally the teak and holly sole looks brand new and all paneling , ports, galley equipment and joinerwork are immaculate.
The Pacific Seacraft 31 is designed and built to cross any ocean in comfort and confidence. An impressive bluewater cruiser, she embodies all the Pacific Seacraft trademarks of high quality and fine detail: solid bronze seacocks and portholes, massive anchoring systems, impeccable joiner work, superb engine access and much more. The interior of the Pacific Seacraft 31 is fresh, contemporary and versatile. It provides for amazing openness, with lowered bulkheads and ten oversized Chrome ports, phenomenal stowage area, and even has an extra-wide bridgedeck that makes it easy to enter the cabin.
She has always beens professionally maintained with great pride.
Salon: White Formica cabin house sides. Hand rubbed teak oil finish. - 6' 2" headroom with like new teak and holly sole throughout cabin area, all hatches and hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak. - White matte finish below counter height, teak cabinetry above. - Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware and wiring. Teak storage shelf with removable fiddle on both sides of salon above settees. 6'10" settee berths, port and starboard with storage bins. Aft of the starboard settee is the 28" X 30" teak navigators table with tilt out chart storage locker and.refrigerator under lift top. To the right of the nav table is a louvered hanging locker followed by the enclosed head.
There are two overhead teak loop ceiling handrails and shades on all windows. Four dome lights. - Six reading lights. - One adjustable chart light at navigation station. - Four 110 volt AC duplex receptacles with GFI protection.
To aft portside is the 6' 6" long single berth that originally would be a double quarterberth. This section has been modified to provide a divided storage area aft of the engine compartment and custom enclosures for the air conditioner and batteries.
Forecabin: 6' 6" long and 58" wide 8" thick wide double V-berth with shelves on both sides and privacy curtain. - Three teak drawers under V-berth. 23 1/2" X 30" Slide out dining table stores beneath V-berth. Bomar 19" X 20" hatch with screen
Galley: Located across from the nav table to port and just aft of the port settee, the galley is equipped as follows:
- Gimbaled Force 10 stainless steel two-burner propane stove with cover and -oven
- Counter mounted 18" X 12" cutting board
- Stainless steel safety bar-towel rack.
- Large Sea Frost BD refrigerator with poured foam insulation, hinged lid and electric pump with overboard discharge.
- Polished stainless steel double sink with electric pump pressure fresh water & foot operated manual pump.(the main sink is 12" X 12" X 6" and the attached smaller sink measures12" X 9" X 6"). There are four food and dish storage lockers and two side drawers.
- Top load storage bin
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system for galley, head and shower.
- Attwood Six gallon hot water heater from engine heat exchanger or shore power
Head: Located at the starboard salon corner next to companionway, it is outfitted as follows:
- Below the vanity are three drawers and a locker under the sink
- There is a sliding teak door "medicine chest" above the vanity
- 8 1/2" round stainless steel sink with wand shower
- Teak sole grate
- Groco manual M.S.D. with holding tank and manual overboard pumpout
- Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge.
- 13" X 19" Teak lined mirror
- Double opening louvered doors to large compartment aft of the head that houses auto pilot and radar heads plus battery switch, macerator, etc.
- Stainless steel stem fitting and bow platform with two anchor rollers, quick-release locking pins.
- Fortress 57 anchor in chock with chain and rode
- Fortress FX-7 anchor mounted at stern rail
- Plow anchor
- Lewmar electric windlass for chain and rode with step switches and canvas cover
- Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes.
- Six 7" x 12" and four 4" x 7" opening ports with screens. Two 12" bow mooring cleats with 3" hawse pipes. Two 10" open spring cleats amidships. Two 10" open stern mooring cleats. One anchor deck pipe on foredeck, and one aft. - Four teak loop handrails on cabin house.
- Two dorades-stainless steel Vetus ventilators with C cowls.
- Fiberglass seahood, teak companionway sliding hatch and drop boards.
- Stainless steel boarding gates, port and starboard.
- Stern chain locker to port with deck pipe and anchor roller.
- Stern mounted s/s swim ladder with teak treads and boarding gate.
Cockpit: 7' long seats with contoured seat backs and seat drains plus Contoured helm seat
- Coamings have two built-in winch handle boxes with canvas sun covers
- Three cockpit seat lockers for ample storage
- Vented propane storage in starboard coaming locker.
- Two 2.4 gallon - 10 pound propane tanks
- Two safety harness pad eyes.
- Pedestal wheel steering with brake and offset stainless steel pedestal guard
- 30" Leather wrapped Destroyer S/S steering wheel
- Single engine throttle controls
- Emergency tiller.
- Two 1-1/2" drains in cockpit sole to seacocks for fast self-bailing.
Sails And Rigging
- Edsen pedestal with single engine control lever
- (4) Harken #16 self tailing halyard winches
- (2) Harken #44 two speed self tailing Genoa winches
- (1) Harken #8 winch mounted on port side of mast
- Harken roller furling
- Harken traveler front of cockpit
- Rope Vang
- Mainsail with Mack Pack,120 Genoa and Staysail (North Sails 62 Norton, 75 Runner)
- Full Batten Mainsail Upgrade
- Single spreader
- Two single line reefs, reef horns at gooseneck.
- Internal 2:1 outhaul, adjustable boom topping lift and cunningham.
- 4:1 block and tackle boom vang.
- 1/4" - 1x19 s.s. standing rigging. Braided dacron running rigging.
- Single Handlers Package (staysail included)
- Sail Area IJPE is 485.67 Square feet (I=38.67', J=14.58, P=32.50', E=12.50')
Aluminum spars with two part linear polyurethane paint. - Four sheave masthead, external halyards, airfoil spreaders. - Combination bow - foredeck light on mast. Anchor light on masthead. - Internal conduit with VHF coax cable and wires. -
Electronics and Electric
- Raymarine E120 Radar
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Icom1C-M504 VHF radio at nav sta with Ram Mic at helm
- Ritchie 5" compass
- Mace Yanmar 3.3 kw shielded 3600 rpm generator (starboard cockpit locker)
- Marineair 12,000 btu reverse cycle airconditioner
- AC/DC panel at Nav Station
- DC parallel panel with battery switch at side of Nav. Station
- Xantrex Pro XM 1800 battery monitor
- Perko battery switch
- 30 Amp Marinco inlet
- 50' Dockside power cord (in protected canvas sleeve)
- (4) Batteries
Electric automatic bilge pump with switch. - 25 GPM manual bilge pump in cockpit operable by helmsman. Engine - Yanmar 3GM30F, three cylinder, 30 hp diesel with fresh water cooling and 55 amp alternator. Newer Max Prop propeller. - Clear covered engine control panel in cockpit with tachometer, and engine condition indicators. - Engine hour meter below deck.
- Firelfly is Hull #124
- Bottom last painted July 2013
- Newer Max Prop
- Life Sling in case
- Bimini provides 6'2" headroom
- Tan covers on helm, winch and rail covers, ladder cover, power cord cover, coaming boxes and engine gauges covered
- Hot & Cold cockpit freshwater shower
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Polyester forward 22 gallon fuel tank and 9 gallon additional bladder tank
- Awning-Full boat cover
Construction: Primary bulkheads bonded into hull & deck w-fiberglass then bolted in place. - Underside of deck, lockers and entire bilge are gel coated to prevent mildew and to facilitate cleaning. - Deck to hull connection: Mating hull & deck flanges bedded in polyurethane adhesive and fastened with stainless steel thru-bolts. - Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern. Deck Equipment - All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits & stanchions have backing plates. Backing plates & hardware caulked with polyurethane. - 30" high stainless steel double rail bow and stern pulpits with running lights and double lifeline stanchions.
Mechanical fuel pump, electric back-up fuel pump. - Racor fuel filter with water separator. - Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted and water lift muffler system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bluewater Bay Yachts, Inc.
Niceville, FL, United States
Niceville, FL, United States
Niceville, FL, United States
Mark III Center Cockpit Ketch
NICEVILLE, FL, United States
Niceville, FL, United States