Outstanding explorer yacht having range over 5,000 nautical miles! Yacht bought almost new in 2011 from shipyard with only 200 engine hours. After purchase was done two refits on total about $500 000.
- There are some benefits of Spellbound:
- Condition of brand new yacht. No scuffs or scratches of interior or exterior, she looks like new and actually she is. Before 2012 almost wasn't used and kept on hard at the shipyard. Current owner start cruising from shipyard at West Coast north and go down to the Panama Canal. And further transport to Med by ship.
- Excellent seaworthy. Naval design is based on classic trawlers. Comfortable and safe in any weather gives a feeling of a large ship. Very solid fiberglass hull. It is the well-proven tri-deck expedition serie of Northern Marine.
- Huge amount of inner space, comparable to the 100-110' yacht. Ok everybody saying it but in case of Spellbound it is true. A very large and well-equipped kitchen. The yacht is ideal for permanent living. The feeling of being onboard as if you are in a large and comfortable apartments. African cherry furniture, solid natural wood. Super comfortable master cabin with a huge shower. Bed in the master and VIP cabin king size 2 by 2 meters. Bed in master have adjustable stiffness.
- The yacht was initially built by very experienced owner and professional captain. Specification is tuned for maximum comfort and safety. Perfect protection insulation of sound and vibration. Additional thermal insulation for cruising in cold climates. Properly designed and installed running stabilizers completely exclude the rolling during the cruise.
- The yacht is for sale together with the whole ship's property, spare parts, utensils, !three! tenders: fiberglass dinghy, RIB and fishing boat. Absolutely ready to sail anywhere.
- After buying from the shipyard in 2011 present owner made a refit which costs about $250 000:
- High quality teak decks everywhere except the tenders spot. It costs almost half of the total.
- Additional sound insulation.
- Satellite TV with active antenna.
- Audiopreparation, home cinema theater, professional projector Panasonic 3D, a retractable screen in the salon.
- Audio B&W of the highend quality.
- The master stateroom got the biggest TV Panasonic 3D blueray. And separate sound system Clarion.
- Coffee machine, dishwasher, ceramic stove, trash press, high-tech kitchen.
- Automatic curtains in the lounge, in addition to the existing blinds. It is very convenient when you watching the cinema.
- To organize beach on the bow was made big flat surface compensating tilt of the deck.
- In 2012 after quite extensive cruising and sea trials were performed following improvements totaling more than $200 000:
- Replaced all pumps, black water, grey water to the most solid and high quality.
- Complete service of gensets.
- Complete diagnosis and service of engine.
- Maintenance of air conditioning system.
- Maintenance of the emergency drivee (if main engine fails then generator is capable to pass power to shaft).
- All batteries are replaced with gel.
- Purchased third tender - RIB.
Please contact Mikhail Zhitnikov at +7 926 531 39 35